PDA

View Full Version : Javon Walker Fires Drew "Next Question" Rosenhaus

Stinger
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Report: Packers WR Walker cuts ties with Rosenhaus

Drew Rosenhaus, last seen exiting Philadelphia with high profile and deactivated client Terrell Owens, no longer represents Javon Walker, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

A source close to the players' association told the newspaper that Walker has cut ties with the agent. Walker has reportedly filed papers with the union to end his agreement with Rosenhaus.

The team placed Walker on injured reserve in September after he injured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in the Packers' opener.

Walker, who made the Pro Bowl last season after catching 89 passes for 1,382 yards and 12 touchdowns, threatened to hold out this season if the final two years of his contract weren't renegotiated.

But he showed up in training camp on time, saying he wanted to prove he was worthy of a blockbuster contract through his play. The risk, of course, was a serious injury that would limit his earning power.

He's due $515,000 this season, the fourth of a five-year deal he signed in 2002 for $7.485 million, and Rosenhaus said last summer he couldn't let Walker risk his health for that kind of money. He even requested the Packers trade their star receiver if they couldn't accommodate him.

The Packers refused and Walker said he couldn't fathom missing any practices, much less any games, in a contract dispute. So, he set out to have another big season in hopes the Packers would make him very, very rich soon.

LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2249895)

ct
12-06-2005, 03:02 PM
step 1 on his 12-step recovery program

Dunit35
12-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Im glad he fired that D-bag but Drew did have a point about not playing for cheap because an injury might occur.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:03 PM
That is funny shit

Dunit35
12-06-2005, 03:06 PM
That is funny shit

Hey Chagrin, check out www.putfile.com and browse the animations/cartoons file and watch the Quagmire video.

KCChiefsMan
12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
good deal, Drew Douchebag is bad for the game

KCChiefsMan
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Eagles | T. Thomas fires Rosenhaus, rehires Schaffer
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 21:17:15 -0800

Marc Narducci, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports Philadelphia Eagles OT Tra Thomas (back) fired agent Drew Rosenhaus earlier in the 2005 season and rehired his former agent, Peter Schaffer.

And another one...

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey Chagrin, check out www.putfile.com and browse the animations/cartoons file and watch the Quagmire video.

Do I have to register and shit?

FloridaMan88
12-06-2005, 03:27 PM
I think Drew's 15 minutes are just about up.

Hopefully the local FOX station here that uses him as an analyst for NFL stuff will take a hint

Baby Lee
12-06-2005, 03:31 PM
http://woodyallenitalia.tripod.com/images-wa/wa-big.jpg
I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark. ...

Dunit35
12-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Do I have to register and shit?

No, just go to browse on the top right, and go to the cartoon videos and its on the first page I think.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:40 PM
I see a hundred family guy vid's but nothing with quagmire (showing on the screen)

Dunit35
12-06-2005, 03:42 PM
I see a hundred family guy vid's but nothing with quagmire (showing on the screen)

first page..bottom left, it has a hand opening a bathroom stall and its that cheerleader with her mouth taped up.

Sure-Oz
12-06-2005, 04:26 PM
If TO knows whats good for him he'd fire him too but he's just as big of a douche bag as "the shark" is.

kcxiv
12-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Drew is going to lose alot more clients. He f'ed up big time with T.O. Was pricelss when they asked him, what have you done for T.O other then get him fired. lol

Walker screwed himself he shoudl have just held out. he cost himself 20plus million bucks.

ct
12-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Drew is going to lose alot more clients. He f'ed up big time with T.O. Was pricelss when they asked him, what have you done for T.O other then get him fired. lol

Walker screwed himself he shoudl have just held out. he cost himself 20plus million bucks.

What people are ignoring about that question, is until TO gets a new contract, DR does not get paid. Now TO will sign with somebody, and DR will get paid, doesn't matter to him it TO gets 1/2 what he would have if they'd just played out the year. TO was due like 5 or 7 million this march, he was gonna reneg or get cut anyway.

Sure-Oz
12-06-2005, 04:33 PM
TO will be lucky to get more than 2 years.