PDA

View Full Version : Coverage Map

Coach
12-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Anyone in here got that Map Coverage of what areas will be showing the Chiefs/Cowboys game? Is it Nationally Televised?

Thanks in advance.

tk13
12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
They haven't put them up yet.

But it is the featured 4 pm game of the CBS doubleheader, we get the #1 team of Nantz/Simms again. This week there are a couple other regional games at that time, but they both feature at least one losing team. Most of the country will get KC-Dallas.

Coach
12-07-2005, 04:08 PM

But it is the featured 4 pm game of the CBS doubleheader, we get the #1 team of Nantz/Simms again. This week there are a couple other regional games at that time, but they both feature at least one losing team. Most of the country will get KC-Dallas.

Thanks. When do they normally put them up?

Chiefs Pantalones
12-07-2005, 04:09 PM
It's Dallas, so all of America and even Canada will get the game.

jiveturkey
12-07-2005, 04:10 PM
It will also be in HD.

The Chiefs have been pretty luck with the HD lineup so far this year. I think that Miami has been the only nonHD game.

tk13
12-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Thanks. When do they normally put them up?
I honestly don't know. I usually check Wed. night or Thursday. I happened to post them last week, I think I did it on Thursday.

tk13
12-07-2005, 04:17 PM
It will also be in HD.

The Chiefs have been pretty luck with the HD lineup so far this year. I think that Miami has been the only nonHD game.
That's in part to playing a tough schedule... I'm not sure who it would be, but I imagine there's somebody out there who has wasted a lot of money on Sunday Ticket, because we have been the #1 game or on national TV quite a bit this year. The Jets, both Oakland games, both Denver games, Philly, San Diego, New England and Buffalo games all really were all really the #1 game in their timeslot. They all at least had the most "regional" coverage. Same with the Cowboys this week, the Giants game next week is a Saturday national TV game, then if you look ahead, the SD and Cincy games both look like they'll be the #1 or #2 games on CBS. Somebody probably paid 200 bucks to watch about 5 or 6 games they didn't get on their local affiliate.

FloridaMan88
12-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Crap I'm getting the Chargers/Dolphins game

Frosty
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
I imagine there's somebody out there who has wasted a lot of money on Sunday Ticket

That would almost be me, as most of the games have been shown locally, but then a week like this comes along (we are getting Ravens @ Broncos) and the $180 suddenly becomes worth it.

Plus, I watch quite a few other games on the Ticket, so I pretty much get my money's worth.

Bob Dole
12-09-2005, 06:47 AM
Somebody probably paid 200 bucks to watch about 5 or 6 games they didn't get on their local affiliate.

One game, actually. Bob Dole was in KC for the Redskins and Dolphins games...

Donger
12-09-2005, 08:36 AM

Didn't you post this?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130757

* Edit - Hey Donger, check post times first, d*ckhead.

Sig Kauffman
12-09-2005, 07:02 PM
The Chiefs have been pretty luck with the HD lineup so far this year.

KC's had the top announcers all year. Nantz/Simms have called four games (including Dallas), Enberg/Dierdorf did the Patriots game, Harlan/Cross have done a couple of games (they're usually the ones who end up with the KC games)...and on the Fox side, Moose Johnston and Tony Siragusa were in town for the Redskins game and Joe Buck called the second-half meltdown against Philly.

Deberg_1990
12-09-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm not sure who it would be, but I imagine there's somebody out there who has wasted a lot of money on Sunday Ticket, because we have been the #1 game or on national TV quite a bit this year.

Right here dude....dont even get me started about it!

SLAG
12-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Right here dude....dont even get me started about it!

Sorry man that sucks

chiefsfan987
12-09-2005, 08:31 PM
It's Dallas, so all of America and even Canada will get the game.

Not me.... Seahawks play at home so we get the Colts/ Jags early game and no late game. Damn NFL rules. :cuss: