PDA

View Full Version : I must be honest!

cmh6476
12-07-2005, 07:57 PM
I don't feel very good about Sunday's game. here's why:

I may have to work sunday, and it's never a good thing when I miss a game. I have been able to sit back and enjoy the last 3 games.

I watched the Bills game at my grandma's the day after my birthday. This week, we have a bday for the gf at the same g-ma's. (have sunday dinner once a month for all bdays that month)

The Chiefs seem to be more hyped up this week, and getting more attention everywhere. I don't like that.

Dallas needs this game after a tough loss to the Giants.

Is it just me, or does something not seem right? :(

morphius
12-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Every week until we are out of the running I will be worried.

Shox
12-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Relax CMH. I think we will crush the Cowboys.

Its the Giants game that worries me.

sd4chiefs
12-07-2005, 08:13 PM
If this is the 'I must be honest thread', I was in Vegas last weekend and I took my $200 dollar winnings and put it on the Donks to win. :doh!:

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 08:17 PM
If this is the 'I must be honest thread', I was in Vegas last weekend and I took my $200 dollar winnings and put it on the Donks to win. :doh!:
PT Barnum was right.

Extra Point
12-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Break the curse! Serve tuna casserole for the big birthday dinner! Comfort food!

4th and Long
12-07-2005, 08:24 PM
PT Barnum was right.
ROFL ROFL REP! ROFL ROFL

sd4chiefs
12-07-2005, 08:42 PM
PT Barnum was right.

I feel really stupid but it is a happy stupid.

milkman
12-07-2005, 08:45 PM
I feel really stupid but it is a happy stupid.

Are stupid people ever unhappy?

Dunit35
12-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Im alittle worried and only because its a road game.

DTLB58
12-07-2005, 08:54 PM
I don't feel very good about Sunday's game. here's why:

I may have to work sunday, and it's never a good thing when I miss a game. I have been able to sit back and enjoy the last 3 games.

I watched the Bills game at my grandma's the day after my birthday. This week, we have a bday for the gf at the same g-ma's. (have sunday dinner once a month for all bdays that month)

The Chiefs seem to be more hyped up this week, and getting more attention everywhere. I don't like that.

Dallas needs this game after a tough loss to the Giants.

Is it just me, or does something not seem right? :(

Then by all means do the right thing and quit your job! ROFL

Nzoner
12-07-2005, 10:11 PM
I don't feel good because Dallas is a 3 point favorite,I know it's the home-field advantage but I just think a majority of bettors take KC in this one and it looks like a set-up game to me.

Hopefully my conspiracy theories are shot to hell and the Chiefs finally make believers of the oddsmakers this week.