PDA

View Full Version : HAUNTED HOUSES IN KC

Simply Red
12-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey Guys!!! KC haunted-houses. How where they this year? Share details... Which one was the best? What was it like? What creatures or props did it contain?

jynni
12-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Ooops - I was thinking of the real kind of haunted house...

Only went to the ones at Worlds of Fun this year. Their Vampire house is really cool.

Delano
12-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Check this thread out: linky. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127708)

chagrin
12-09-2005, 10:15 AM
I think some guys here were giving out "props" just search the threads. I didn't know that all this time they were referring to the "props" used in theater and haunted houses.

Seek
12-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Check this thread out: linky. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127708)

Ha Ha. That Atchison haunted house. I went to Benedictine Collge just a block away from that house. I didn't realize the Trolly ride going through campus included the haunted house.

There is an actual gravel road just West of Atchison, that no matter what time of year, when driving in the dark, there is always a small patch of FOG at the bottom of the hill. Literally The patch is only about three feet wide at the most.

I had a girl friend that lived a couple miles away from there, she had me drive by there. She warned me of it before we got there, and told me that they have even studied this and they can't explain it. I didn't think she was the brightest girl around, and said, DUH it is a gravel road. it is just dust. As you drive over the hill, it literally looks like a ghost or something is flying at you. I even got out of the car to see it, but you have to be shining your lights directly on it to see it, and it was not dust.

I then went back there almost a year later with some drinking buddies, and it still showed up. That was the night that Atchison had one of the worst Ice storms ever, and it was still there in freezing rain.

Simply Red
12-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Ha Ha. That Atchison haunted house. I went to Benedictine Collge just a block away from that house. I didn't realize the Trolly ride going through campus included the haunted house.

There is an actual gravel road just West of Atchison, that no matter what time of year, when driving in the dark, there is always a small patch of FOG at the bottom of the hill. Literally The patch is only about three feet wide at the most.

I had a girl friend that lived a couple miles away from there, she had me drive by there. She warned me of it before we got there, and told me that they have even studied this and they can't explain it. I didn't think she was the brightest girl around, and said, DUH it is a gravel road. it is just dust. As you drive over the hill, it literally looks like a ghost or something is flying at you. I even got out of the car to see it, but you have to be shining your lights directly on it to see it, and it was not dust.

I then went back there almost a year later with some drinking buddies, and it still showed up. That was the night that Atchison had one of the worst Ice storms ever, and it was still there in freezing rain.

ERIE!! I will say that is crazy. I will submit a new thread. Regarding things of this nature.