PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Missouri State Bearcats - DII National Championship game

Reaper16
12-10-2005, 12:09 AM
Yeah, the game doesn't start until 3 pm tomorrow. Oh, well. I'm too excited.
So I'm in Florence, AL - the site of the NCAA Division II football national championship game. My NWMSU Bearcats are playing the undefeated Grand Valley State Lakers, and are probably two touchdown underdogs on paper. But these road warrior 'Cats definatley have the ability to win this game.
The night is young, but I doubt anything I see tonight tops the three-breasted woman. Seriously. Apparantly, she's a "non-traditional" student at the University of North Alabama, the local college here. (And the school the Bearcats beat in the semifinals last week) She hits up all the parties and shows off her third boob. Nipple and all.
So I'm staying in the room of a UNA student, and taking advantage of his internet access. There's only one thing that will beat the partying here tonight - a Northwest victory tomorrow. Go Bearcats! Go tri-tits!

Sig Kauffman
12-10-2005, 12:18 AM
is this game on TV?

ChiefsFanatic
12-10-2005, 12:23 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

Sig Kauffman
12-10-2005, 12:38 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

Want pictures? Turn on ESPN tomorrow at 3 p.m.

beavis
12-10-2005, 02:05 AM
Make sure you check out the world's largest double wide while in Florence. (sadly, I'm not kidding)

After '99, I won't say anything is not possible. Make us proud 'Cats. The football team is about the only thing us alumns have to hang our hats on.

ChiefsFanatic
12-10-2005, 03:37 AM
Yeah, the game doesn't start until 3 pm tomorrow. Oh, well. I'm too excited.
So I'm in Florence, AL - the site of the NCAA Division II football national championship game. My NWMSU Bearcats are playing the undefeated Grand Valley State Lakers, and are probably two touchdown underdogs on paper. But these road warrior 'Cats definatley have the ability to win this game.
The night is young, but I doubt anything I see tonight tops the three-breasted woman. Seriously. Apparantly, she's a "non-traditional" student at the University of North Alabama, the local college here. (And the school the Bearcats beat in the semifinals last week) She hits up all the parties and shows off her third boob. Nipple and all.
So I'm staying in the room of a UNA student, and taking advantage of his internet access. There's only one thing that will beat the partying here tonight - a Northwest victory tomorrow. Go Bearcats! Go tri-tits!

Did it look anything like this?

http://www.burqueblog.com/photos/uncategorized/pam_anderson_01.jpg

SnapDogg
12-10-2005, 06:13 AM
Make us proud 'Cats. The football team is about the only thing us alumns have to hang our hats on.[/QUOTE]

No diploma?

GO-RILLAZ ROFL

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-10-2005, 07:28 AM
Congrats NWMSU for making it to the Championship game.

Make the MIAA proud!

Extra Point
12-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Good luck, Bearcats. Make good, local guys!! Hope you win!!!

Bearcat2005
12-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Yeah we are having a big party up here in Maryville for the game, its on espn 2 at 3 if anyone whats to cheer for our boys in green!

beavis
12-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks a lot ESPN, I really wanted to see the end of that Ohio State - St. Joe's basketball game instead of the opening touchdown drive by the Bearcats.

Oh well, 7-0 NW. :thumb:

beavis
12-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Well, I thought we'd be out of it by this point. I'm impressed. 14-7 'Cats at halftime. :clap:

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Ben Roethlisberger's mom is an alum. Maybe you guys can borrow her son.

Demonpenz
12-10-2005, 04:28 PM
**** northwest

beavis
12-10-2005, 04:56 PM
**** northwest
:mad:

phisherman
12-10-2005, 05:06 PM
strange thing is, a few MIAA teams could've done the same thing, it was a very wide open conference this year...

bp

RealSNR
12-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Who are they playing against? Grand Valley?

In that case, yes, beat the shit out of those turdbags, NW!

Mecca
12-10-2005, 06:16 PM
NW Missouri would have won but the reciever dropped the ball in the endzone with 10 seconds left.......

Chiefs Pantalones
12-10-2005, 06:22 PM
That's why that WR plays for NW and not a Div. 1 team.

I hope someone there kicks his ass.

Archie Bunker
12-10-2005, 06:22 PM
That was a hell of game. Congrats NW on a heck of season.

Reaper16
12-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Well, I'm back on UNA campus, feeling dejected. I can't believe Falkner's drop cost us a National Championship. The feeling of sheer depression is palpable right now; will make for a terrible ride home.
Congrats to Grand Valley, the D-1 transfer machine with an enrollmen of over 20,000. :)
No, seriously, the dominated NW at the line of scrimmage in the second half. That's why we lost, it should never have had to come down to desperation passes to the end zone. If the o-line played well at all in the late 3rd quarter, then NW would have easily won. But we couldn't move the ball in the second half until the last drive, which almost became THE DRIVE. Soooo close.
I'm proud of the team. Congrats to the Bearcats for a memorable season.
(I've already e-mailed EJ Falkner and told him that we're proud of him, and not to pin the blame on him. We need him for next year, and that play will stick with him for the rest of his life.)

SnapDogg
12-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Congrats on a great season Bearcats, one reception from the Nat'l title. Lamberson had one hellava game!
Can't wait till next year's Arrowhead game..............

GO-RILLAZ!

CoMoChief
12-10-2005, 06:43 PM
I bet that WR is gonna kill himself tonite after he dropped that TD pass in the endzone.

Bearcat2005
12-10-2005, 06:59 PM
I bet that WR is gonna kill himself tonite after he dropped that TD pass in the endzone.
Rector will be alright.....classy play Bearcats...hold your head high you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Reaper16
12-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Rector will be alright.....classy play Bearcats...hold your head high you have nothing to be ashamed of.
It was EJ Falkner.

beavis
12-10-2005, 08:01 PM
That's why that WR plays for NW and not a Div. 1 team.

I hope someone there kicks his ass.
Wow, that's the dumbest thing I've read all day.

beavis
12-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Great game Bearcats, oh so close. First time Mel's team has ever broken my heart.

Demonpenz
12-10-2005, 08:17 PM
That was a great run by the bearcats. I was almost pulling for them in the end because I have some friends that said lamberson is a good guy. Maybe one of these days st joe will actually support western and we can make a run. Yesterday i was at a bar and the dj said something about northwest going to win tomorrow. I was like **** northwest your 2 blocks from western. The guy didn't even go to college. Anyway that was still a great season and a great run and I would like to have lambo coaching on my team anyday.

GT Orange
12-10-2005, 08:35 PM
You had the "bobble", but NW Missouri State STILL had a chance to win and came up 5 yards short. That has to be a horrible feeling. I was pulling for the Bearcats to win. The MIAA school represented well, though...

Bearcat2005
12-10-2005, 10:01 PM
It was EJ Falkner.
No...not the play before where the pass was dropped in the endzone, that was Rector. That was the play I was referring to, not the last one that was a few yards short.

Bearcat2005
12-10-2005, 10:02 PM
That was a great run by the bearcats. I was almost pulling for them in the end because I have some friends that said lamberson is a good guy. Maybe one of these days st joe will actually support western and we can make a run. Yesterday i was at a bar and the dj said something about northwest going to win tomorrow. I was like **** northwest your 2 blocks from western. The guy didn't even go to college. Anyway that was still a great season and a great run and I would like to have lambo coaching on my team anyday.
Lambo is a classy player.

Reaper16
12-10-2005, 10:05 PM
No...not the play before where the pass was dropped in the endzone, that was Rector. That was the play I was referring to, not the last one that was a few yards short.
You quoted BSPimpDude's post, leading me to beleive you were talking about the pass to Falkner in the back of the end zone, where he bobbled the ball and eventually caught it out of bounds. (btw- the last play of the game, the one 4 yrds short or so, was to Raphael Robinson.)

plbrdude
12-10-2005, 10:36 PM
that was one of the better games i've seen in a while. northwest gave the #1 team all they could handle.