PDA

View Full Version : post season senarios

jjchieffan
12-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Call me a homer, optimist,or dreamer. I like the Chiefs chances right now. I think Denver drops 2 more. San Diego, and maybe Oakland. They have a history of upsetting the Donkeys at home, and would love to play spoiler to a div. rival. Finishing 11-5. San Diego drops 2. Indy and KC, finishing 10-6. Cincinatti probably loses only one more...to us. A last day of the season battle for the #2 seed..at Arrowhead Finishing 12-4, with us getting the tiebreaker. If they dont stumble this week after the big Pittsburgh win. Unlikey, but it could happen. Jacksonville loses only at Indy to finish 12-4. We win out, finish 12-4 and division champs. My post season prediction:

Round 1 Denver at Cinci...CInci wins Jags at N.E. Jags win
Round 2 Cinci at Indy Cinci wins Jags at KC Chiefs win
Round3 Cinci at KC KC wins again

Superbowl...KC defeats former division rival Seattle 28-24

Lets hear some of your scenarios

alpha_omega
12-10-2005, 06:23 PM
I'll take it!

Logical
12-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Advice for the n00b asking for it.

Your thread really does not ask the kind of question that gets responses. Here you sort of have to challenge the members imagination. You created a nice (though probably unlikely scenario) that at most will get a response like the one provided by Alpha_Omega. Also to be honest because you are new people are less likely to open your thread, not your fault and not much you can do but keep posting so people come to know you.

beer bacon
12-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Batman declears KC Chiefs Superbowl champs 4life.

Rain Man
12-10-2005, 07:23 PM
Here. Let me help.

Hey, everyone, jjchieffan is a supermodel who has developed an interest in the Chiefs. Let's help her out with some of our scenarios, and please welcome her aboard.

Halfcan
12-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Don't listen to Vlad jj-afterall he is an evil mastermind-don't go to the darkside.

Your scenario should have included us beating the Cowgirls-we just dropped an easy one in Buffaloe-so this one is not a gimmie-then the Giants-where we havn't one in awhile.

carlos3652
12-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Don't listen to Vlad jj-afterall he is an evil mastermind-don't go to the darkside.

Your scenario should have included us beating the Cowgirls-we just dropped an easy one in Buffaloe-so this one is not a gimmie-then the Giants-where we havn't won in awhile.

Fixed your post... :p

jjchieffan
12-10-2005, 07:29 PM
THanks for the advice Vlad, and the help Rainman... I did think it was more original than http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130843, and it got 49 replies..although most of them were to give him sh*t..lol

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Here. Let me help.

Hey, everyone, jjchieffan is a supermodel who has developed an interest in the Chiefs. Let's help her out with some of our scenarios, and please welcome her aboard.
Only if she posts naked pics.

jjchieffan
12-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Oh...and by the way, the pics probably wouldn't help with you guys, unless you like looking at other guys.
Damn, do I sound like a woman on here?

carlos3652
12-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Re read post #5

cdcox
12-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Damn, do I sound like a woman on here?

I bet that isn't even your own ass in your avatar.

CoMoChief
12-10-2005, 08:42 PM
If anyone is gonna beat the Colts, its gonna be us. Cincy is to this season as the Chiefs were in 2003. We would run all over Indy, just like we have the past 2 times we played them. They have the same people on defense. We run all day long, Peyton's scoring machine stays off the field, we win. Thats how it always has set up to be, but 2003 our defense couldnt cover Christopher Reeves if it had to.

jjchieffan
12-10-2005, 08:52 PM
I would love to see us go into Indy, knock them off their perch, and send 'em home while we advance, returning the favor from '03. But I think having a home game against Cinci would give us a better chance of advancing to the superbowl than having to play Indy in Indy

milkman
12-10-2005, 08:55 PM
What's a "senario"?

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 08:56 PM
What's a "senario"?
Damn you, I was just about to post that.

milkman
12-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Damn you, I was just about to post that.

Too slow, old man.

jjchieffan
12-10-2005, 08:59 PM
oooops. There, its fixed now

|Zach|
12-10-2005, 09:11 PM
I don't see how you can equate our 03 season and the Colts this season...they have a better defense and there wins have been good solid wins. Not on luck.

milkman
12-10-2005, 09:13 PM
I don't see how you can equate our 03 season and the Colts this season...they have a better defense and there wins have been good solid wins. Not on luck.

I think they are a better team than our '03 team, but their defense isn't as good as everyone thinks they are.

kcfanXIII
12-10-2005, 09:35 PM
i've said it before, it's our destiny to go to indy and spoil there season. did anyone give them credit in 95? noody thought the colts would come in here and beat us. thats what the chiefs are going to do.

now i will do my cerimonial and lucky chiefs dance:
PBJ
DAAAAA CHIEFS DA CHIEFS DA CHEIFS DA CHEIFS DA CHIEFS DA CHIEFS!!!!!!
BEAT THEM F'ING COWBOYS!!!!!!

Mr. Kotter
12-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Call me a homer, optimist,or dreamer. I like the Chiefs chances right now. I think Denver drops 2 more. San Diego, and maybe Oakland. They have a history of upsetting the Donkeys at home, and would love to play spoiler to a div. rival. Finishing 11-5. San Diego drops 2. Indy and KC, finishing 10-6. Cincinatti probably loses only one more...to us. A last day of the season battle for the #2 seed..at Arrowhead Finishing 12-4, with us getting the tiebreaker. If they dont stumble this week after the big Pittsburgh win. Unlikey, but it could happen. Jacksonville loses only at Indy to finish 12-4. We win out, finish 12-4 and division champs. My post season prediction:

Round 1 Denver at Cinci...CInci wins Jags at N.E. Jags win
Round 2 Cinci at Indy Cinci wins Jags at KC Chiefs win
Round3 Cinci at KC KC wins again

Superbowl...KC defeats former division rival Seattle 28-24

Lets hear some of your scenarios

I'd like to share your optimism, and do to the extent I think we can run the table....but I don't see Denver, SD, and Indy stumbling the way you are suggesting. Maybe Denver....maybe SD, but not the Colts. They'll host the AFC Championship, and that ain't good news for the rest.

12-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I'd like to share your optimism, and do to the extent I think we can run the table....but I don't see Denver, SD, and Indy stumbling the way you are suggesting. Maybe Denver....maybe SD, but not the Colts. They'll host the AFC Championship, and that ain't good news for the rest.

Yeah, expecially with them pumping in the crowd noise. ROFL

wazu
12-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Also to be honest because you are new people are less likely to open your thread, not your fault and not much you can do but keep posting so people come to know you.

Really? I honestly don't even consider this when browsing ChiefsPlanet. In fact, people have changed names so many times that there are probably a lot of people posting that I know but don't know it. The only names I really think I stop for are rival fans like TJ. (Used to read RaidersRock, but haven't seen him around for awhile.)

I usually figure it's all about the thread title. This one was crappy. "post season senarios"

Title Problem #1: mis-spelled scenarios. This may be a typo, but it's like walking pigeon-toed or leaving your mouth hanging wide-open. The net result is that people presume less-than-average intelligence at least subliminally, even though the poster of this thread may in fact be very intelligent.

Title Problem #2: No caps. Use caps, at least for the first word of the sentence.

Title Problem #3: No exaggerations. You have to try and say something outrageous. Like, "Chiefs can EASILY win it all with this scenario!"

If none of these things work, just start blasting insults at random posters that you see online.

Logical
12-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Really? I honestly don't even consider this when browsing ChiefsPlanet. In fact, people have changed names so many times that there are probably a lot of people posting that I know but don't know it. The only names I really think I stop for are rival fans like TJ. (Used to read RaidersRock, but haven't seen him around for awhile.)

I usually figure it's all about the thread title. This one was crappy. "post season senarios"

Title Problem #1: mis-spelled scenarios. This may be a typo, but it's like walking pigeon-toed or leaving your mouth hanging wide-open. The net result is that people presume less-than-average intelligence at least subliminally, even though the poster of this thread may in fact be very intelligent.

Title Problem #2: No caps. Use caps, at least for the first word of the sentence.

Title Problem #3: No exaggerations. You have to try and say something outrageous. Like, "Chiefs can EASILY win it all with this scenario!"

If none of these things work, just start blasting insults at random posters that you see online.That is a good analysis, you get pie.

milkman
12-10-2005, 11:00 PM

If none of these things work, just start blasting insults at random posters that you see online.

I bet you have dick breath.

Nothing personal, just following directions.

jjchieffan
12-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Where are our resident Denver homies, I thought they would have something to say about me picking their donkeys to drop 2 and lose the division title

chefsos
12-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Where are our resident Denver homies, I thought they would have something to say about me picking their donkeys to drop 2 and lose the division title

They're resting up for that juggernaught that is the Baltimore Ravens.