PDA

View Full Version : Are you losing patience with people who whine about Chiefsplanet's performance?

Logical
12-11-2005, 10:28 PM
I know I am, vote here. We have been pretty darn patient. It is time for Kyle to know.

tk13
12-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Eh. I'll get flamed for this, but Taco is a mod and is a very active owner of his site, and it crashed and burned last week harder than this place has today despite his best efforts. That's how it goes. I'm surprised I could even get on here after today's disaster.

Logical
12-11-2005, 10:32 PM
I am closer to option 1 than I would have ever imagined I basically could not get on at all this afternoon and evening. I chose the Gaz option so I could view how everyone else votes.

Hoover
12-11-2005, 10:34 PM
I think we could use a little help.

I think for the Planet to continue to grow, I think it would be smart to see if there are some solid regulars who would consider putting some money up to help CP, maybe have some sort of Board of Directors who have an equal part of ownership.

I love this place, but I'm a little worried about the long term plan.

memyselfI
12-11-2005, 10:35 PM
It doesn't really bother me. I just use the downtime for productive things like a beer run or a trip to the john. ;)

GT Orange
Eh. I'll get flamed for this, but Taco is a mod and is a very active owner of his site, and it crashed and burned last week harder than this place has today despite his best efforts. That's how it goes. I'm surprised I could even get on here after today's disaster.

FYI, the Mane is down NOW as I write this... :(

Halfcan
Yeah I couldn't get on here either. I read two post and it crashed. It's Red Rum at it again. He is like the Phantom of the Planet.

Hoover
12-11-2005, 10:36 PM
I am closer to option 1 than I would have ever imagined I basically could not get on at all this afternoon and evening. I chose the Gaz option so I could view how everyone else votes.
I think most of the Phobia Loyalists are just looking for a reason to leave. So my questin is what would need to be done to keep you happy?

morphius
12-11-2005, 10:36 PM
This is home, most likely I will stay here till it dies off, and if that happens I may just decide to fade off with it.

If I could build a server that could handle it, I would jump all over it, but I can't see me being aligned with Athan either.

Thig Lyfe
12-11-2005, 10:37 PM
I heard Warpaint doesn't have these problems...

morphius
12-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Of course it used to be that if a thread got near 200 posts it would crash the server, and it does a lot better then that now.

I just wish we could do a bit more to help get it where we want.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 10:39 PM

I think for the Planet to continue to grow, I think it would be smart to see if there are some solid regulars who would consider putting some money up to help CP, maybe have some sort of Board of Directors who have an equal part of ownership.

I agree 100%.

Maybe one of the mods can sticky this for us.

I chose option 1 because I am not looking to move I love this place but at the same time I am very frustrated about the performance ans some other stuff.

Logical
12-11-2005, 10:39 PM

Phil's frustration is what got me thinking about what you are saying. Just my opinion but if Kyle is not willing to let the place be worked on then it won't happen. I am starting to wonder about the reasons the issues are not being addressed. Kyle I cannot thank you enough for this BB but can you address the issues? Do you really plan to do so in the immediate future?

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Yes and I am contemplating moving on! [ 4 ] 33.33%
Ali Chi3fs, dirk digler, Halfcan, Shag

See ya boys!!!

Logical
12-11-2005, 10:41 PM

Seriously do not spam this thread with pushes for other BB's that would be wrong. Kyle deserves better than that.

greg63
12-11-2005, 10:42 PM
What do ya mean "losing patience"; I have none left, especially after today's debacle in Dallas. But, I'll stick around; not that the Planet would miss me. :D

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 10:43 PM

See ya boys!!!

I honestly don't feel any of the options really fit how I feel. I love this place and probably would never leave unless it totally died or if it got to the point that it was unbearable.

Phobia
12-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Seriously do not spam this thread with pushes for other BB's that would be wrong. Kyle deserves better than that.

He's not. He's mocking me. I deserve it. I should STFU and STFD.

12-11-2005, 10:45 PM
I think most of the Phobia Loyalists are just looking for a reason to leave. So my questin is what would need to be done to keep you happy?

I have used both boards and I like the functionality of this one much better.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 10:46 PM
I have used both boards and I like the functionality of this one much better.

Yep plus I like the people here and I have met alot of friends. But at the same time I will be bi-boardal because I like Phil and I think he does a good job.

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 10:46 PM
He's not. He's mocking me. I deserve it. I should STFU and STFD.

Hey huffy puffy. We're all a little upset over our loss today. Go back to your own board where everyone's hunky doory. ;) ;)

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 10:47 PM

You can broadcast that boring ass board all you want...it will never hurt chiefplanet...quit looking for reasons to jump ship and just ****ing jump already.....:rolleyes:

Halfcan

See ya boys!!!

Myabe the gayazz Redskins site will lift my lifetime ban?

KcMizzou
I don't think posting on one site excludes you from posting on the other. The fact is, I know the people here.. so this is my online "home". That doesn't mean I wont check in over there often. I'll probably post there a fair amount too, after I get a feel for the place. I don't understand (or like) the "us against them" mentality.

As for the Planet's technical issues... Yes it's annoying. It's not, however, annoying enough to send me packing "never to post here again". There are too many entertaining characters here for that. I'll just continue to refresh every now and then, and vist other sites (including WPI) when the Planet gets bogged down.

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 10:48 PM
You can broadcast that boring ass board all you want...it will never hurt chiefplanet...quit looking for reasons to jump ship and just ****ing jump already.....:rolleyes:
Tough loss today. How was the stadium??? You stayed till the end I'm assuming.

memyselfI
Phil's frustration is what got me thinking about what you are saying. Just my opinion but if Kyle is not willing to let the place be worked on then it won't happen. I am starting to wonder about the reasons the issues are not being addressed. Kyle I cannot thank you enough for this BB but can you address the issues? Do you really plan to do so in the immediate future?

I think this is a situation of you get what you pay for...

in this instance, most of us have basically freeloaded off of this site for at least 2 or 3 years...notwithstanding the various donation drives for which many of us participated.

If Kyle doesn't have the inclination,time, money, or energy to 'fix' the board, or to turn it over to others to do so, then it appears to me there are two options: 1. is go elsewhere or 2. make do with what is here. Neither option is particularly attractive but because this type of endeavor requires much personal sacrifice if it's not a paid site, I think the users here are not in a position to really be demanding answers no matter how much we might feel they are owed.

JMO.

That is why paid sites work so hard to keep their sites technically sound. They don't want paying customers b*tching and demanding refunds. That revenue they generate in turn helps them maintain the site. It seems on this board we have the first point without the benefit of the second...thus, I'm not sure morally how much ground we have to b*tch and moan. Again, JMO

Hoover
Yep plus I like the people here and I have met alot of friends. But at the same time I will be bi-boardal because I like Phil and I think he does a good job.
I like Phil too, but I wonder if this thread is just about picking the Phil scab?

Skip Towne
I'm staying here regardless. I'm hoping all these goddamn n00bs go over to Phil's site. I'm only half joking about hating n00bs. Did anyone else notice it was mostly n00bs bitching about the server going out? Well, except for Vlad and he bitches about everything. Those guys with 200 posts can go on to Warpaint. I liked it much better before they got here. I hope the old regulars stay and the new dipshits get the hell out of here. Server problems solved.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't think posting on one site excludes you from posting on the other. The fact is, I know the people here.. so this is my online "home". That doesn't mean I wont check in over there often. I'll probably post there a fair amount too, after I get a feel for the place. I don't understand (or like) the "us against them" mentality.

As for the Planet's technical issues... Yes it's annoying. It's not, however, annoying enough to send me packing "never to post here again". There are too many entertaining characters here for that. I'll just continue to refresh every now and then, and vist other sites (including WPI) when the Planet gets bogged down.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

KChiefsQT
12-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I'm staying here regardless. I'm hoping all these goddamn n00bs go over to Phil's site. I'm only half joking about hating n00bs. Did anyone else notice it was mostly n00bs bitching about the server going out? Well, except for Vlad and he bitches about everything. Those guys with 200 posts can go on to Warpaint. I liked it much better before they got here. I hope the old regulars stay and the new dipshits get the hell out of here. Server problems solved.
ROFL nicely said Mr. Skip.

Thig Lyfe
12-11-2005, 10:52 PM

:p

I would not go to WP in a jillion years.

milkman
Hey, shit happens.

I can wait for server problems to clear up. and I can post elsewhere while I'm waiting.

Ain't nuthin' but a thang.

Logical
You can broadcast that boring ass board all you want...it will never hurt chiefplanet...quit looking for reasons to jump ship and just ****ing jump already.....:rolleyes:You are truly weird. I ask others not to spam this thread with posts about other sites and you think I am threatening to go to one of them. You have no high horse to post from bitch. So shut the f*ck up.

DaFace
12-11-2005, 10:53 PM

I AM just a n00b, but the server's problems don't seem to be volume related. It's been up and down all week, even late at night when there really aren't many people on. My guess is that you can get rid of all the n00bs you want and the database will still go down.

That being said, this place's layout and members are generally pretty entertaining, so I'm in the "check here first, but look elsewhere if it goes down" camp.

memyselfI

I would not go to WP in a jillion years.

Be careful, someone will take that as a never and then insist you said never... :p

chiefs4me
Tough loss today. How was the stadium??? You stayed till the end I'm assuming.

they suck....stadium sucks...and yes I stayed till the freaking end just to have that ****er tynes rip my heart out.......:banghead:

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 10:54 PM
I think this is a situation of you get what you pay for...

in this instance, most of us have basically freeloaded off of this site for at least 2 or 3 years...notwithstanding the various donation drives for which many of us participated.

If Kyle doesn't have the inclination,time, money, or energy to 'fix' the board, or to turn it over to others to do so, then it appears to me there are two options: 1. is go elsewhere or 2. make do with what is here. Neither option is particularly attractive but because this type of endeavor requires much personal sacrifice if it's not a paid site, I think the users here are not in a position to really be demanding answers no matter how much we might feel they are owed.

JMO.

That is why paid sites work so hard to keep their sites technically sound. They don't want paying customers b*tching and demanding refunds. That revenue they generate in turn helps them maintain the site. It seems on this board we have the first point without the benefit of the second...thus, I'm not sure morally how much ground we have to b*tch and moan. Again, JMO

I disagree somewhat Denise. Alot of us have donated money and I think that entitles us to some account of what the money went for.

KcMizzou
12-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Did anyone else notice it was mostly n00bs bitching about the server going out? Well, except for Vlad and he bitches about everything. ROFL

Logical
12-11-2005, 10:55 PM
I like Phil too, but I wonder if this thread is just about picking the Phil scab?No absolutely not, this thread happened because I could not get on this BB from basically 4 pm to 8:30 pm PST. So when I was finally able to get on it was one of the first things I thought of.

chiefs4me
12-11-2005, 10:56 PM
You are truly weird. I ask others not to spam this thread with posts about other sites and you think I am threatening to go to one of them. You have no high horse to post from bitch. So shut the f*ck up.

that's Mrs Bitch to you.........and we know why you started this thread...you are always looking for a problem.......:rolleyes:

memyselfI
12-11-2005, 10:56 PM
I disagree somewhat Denise. Alot of us have donated money and I think that entitles us to some account of what the money went for.

I was one of them. Not large sums, mind you, but when asked I tried to give something. I think a donation is just that. It's made out of the goodness of your heart and not with the expectation of something in return...

at least that is what I've been told about donating. I would agree with you if Kyle had taken the money and run. But he didn't. He's continued to offer this site without asking for much in return. I don't know enough about how much money was collected or how it was interpreted as being spent.

JMO.

dirk digler
12-11-2005, 10:57 PM
I was one of them. Not large sums, mind you, but when asked I tried to give something. I think a donation is just that. It's made out of the goodness of your heart and not with the expectation of something in return...

at least that is what I've been told about donating. I would agree with you if Kyle had taken the money and run. But he didn't. He's continued to offer this site without asking for much in return.

JMO.

Good point.

Logical
12-11-2005, 10:57 PM
that's Mrs Bitch to you.........and we know why you started this thread...you are always looking for a problem.......:rolleyes:If I was looking for problems I would merely search on your username. I know I can always find one there, right Skip?ROFL

Logical
12-11-2005, 11:20 PM

at least that is what I've been told about donating. I would agree with you if Kyle had taken the money and run. But he didn't. He's continued to offer this site without asking for much in return.

JMO.DEnise I absolutely agree with you. Hell I have Kyle's number I could call him if I felt he owed me something and I absolutely do not feel that way. I am just hoping Kyle we come on and give us some sort of news about what he plans for this place. When Phil posted his leaving thread Kyle came on and said he would be back to post some news later. Well it is a week later, the BB has been down on and off all week and for at least 4 hours today. I am thinking a message would be nice, he does not owe me or anyone else an answer, but still if he could take 5 minutes to say something.

Heck even a I don't have the time to fix the BB but I plan to try to keep it

ROFL I try to post this and the server goes down again.

BigRedChief
12-11-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't know enough about how much money was collected or how it was interpreted as being spent.

JMO.

The issue as determined by the techical committe was that this issue is a database issue. It is not a money issue. It's not a bandwidth issue.

The committee felt that the database is not being maintained properly and had highly qualified database guru's offer their help for free but Austin chief wanted to do it himself. It's his site. He has the right to run it as he see's fit.

Logical
12-11-2005, 11:35 PM
The issue as determined by the techical committe was that this issue is a database issue. It is not a money issue. It's not a bandwidth issue.

The committee felt that the database is not being maintained properly and had highly qualified database guru's offer their help for free but Austin chief wanted to do it himself. It's his site. He has the right to run it as he see's fit.Thanks for the info, now it is easier to understand why it has not been fixed yet.

wazu
12-11-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm curious what the technical issues are. Obviously it's traffic-related, but where is the bottleneck?

Edit: Nevermind, I now see that the committee has determined it to be database.

BigRedChief
12-11-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm curious what the technical issues are. Obviously it's traffic-related, but where is the bottleneck?

It's not traffic related. see post #46

BigRedChief
12-11-2005, 11:40 PM

Thats what we "think" it is. With limited technical info and without database access we could not confirm that was in fact the case.

teedubya
12-11-2005, 11:51 PM
while i like the functionality of this one better... and I like the people... the apathy of Kyle is what gets me.

As a business owner, and webdeveloper... It irks me to see someone who has this site with such obvious potential, just piss it down his leg, due to inactivity.

The db sucks and goes down nonstop... it needs more than a bandaid, but Kyle doesnt want anyone else to look into it, but he doesnt really look into it either.

So, apathy sucks. And I dont care to support something that even the owner of the site doesnt support. But like I said, I love the people here.

|Zach|
12-11-2005, 11:54 PM
while i like the functionality of this one better... and I like the people... the apathy of Kyle is what gets me.

As a business owner, and webdeveloper... It irks me to see someone who has this site with such obvious potential, just piss it down his leg, due to inactivity.

The db sucks and goes down nonstop... it needs more than a bandaid, but Kyle doesnt want anyone else to look into it, but he doesnt really look into it either.

So, apathy sucks. And I dont care to support something that even the owner of the site doesnt support. But like I said, I love the people here.
:clap:

go bo
12-12-2005, 12:03 AM
You are truly weird. I ask others not to spam this thread with posts about other sites and you think I am threatening to go to one of them. You have no high horse to post from bitch. So shut the f*ck up.don't hold back, vlad...

tell us what you really think...

Pants
12-12-2005, 12:08 AM
So did Kyle let Phil work on the site? Why did it change after Phobia left? Is it related?

PastorMikH
12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
So did Kyle let Phil work on the site? Why did it change after Phobia left? Is it related?

I think Phil was doing a lot more behind the scenes than most realize.

Logical
12-12-2005, 01:24 AM
I think Phil was doing a lot more behind the scenes than most realize.I think so as well.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 01:25 AM
I think so as well.

mmm sounds kinky

Halfcan
12-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Yep I miss his one liners too-classic-even if he was dogging you-it was so funny you couldn't be mad.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Yep I miss his one liners too-classic-even if he was dogging you-it was so funny you couldn't be mad.

even better were those times he'd get idiots to laugh at themselves and think they were laughing with him.

Phobia
12-12-2005, 01:36 AM

You aren't smart enough to get mad.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 01:40 AM

I just said that, dammit.

Phobia
12-12-2005, 01:42 AM
I was translating. I hope he's not mad.

Halfcan
12-12-2005, 01:44 AM

Yeah just like that.

BigMeatballDave
12-12-2005, 02:02 AM
they suck....stadium sucks...and yes I stayed till the freaking end just to have that ****er tynes rip my heart out.......:banghead:Yes, it was all Tynes' fault. :rolleyes: I suppose you didn't see the lousy snap before the kick. Or the lousy _efense during most of the game...
:rolleyes:

memyselfI
12-12-2005, 07:15 AM
I think Phil was doing a lot more behind the scenes than most realize.

Yep. You know that's right. :hmmm:

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 07:36 AM

The committee felt that the database is not being maintained properly and had highly qualified database guru's offer their help for free but Austin chief wanted to do it himself. It's his site. He has the right to run it as he see's fit.

Is the technical committee still alive and kicking or is it dead?

chagrin
12-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Well, in the 9 months I have been visiting this site, rarely have I experienced this problem. However, in the past 2 weeks, it has occured more and more, and the thing that concerns me is that it doesn't happen mostly during game times, but during the regular week.

I notice this because I post mostly 9-5 monday-friday and that's when I experience the issues.

Yes they should do something soon

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 08:05 AM

I totally agree Ali. I wonder if he is willing to sell Chiefsplanet to someone else?

BigRedChief
12-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Is the technical committee still alive and kicking or is it dead?

No "Real" activity for a long time but not "officially" dead.

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 08:18 AM
No "Real" activity for a long time but not "officially" dead.

Thanks. So I take it the new frontpage that Phil was working on is DOA as well?

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Yes, Kyle has been somewhat absent in the past.

No, the problems are not bandwidth related.

The database is screwed up. Fixing it is a fairly painstaking manual process.

Kyle decided he wanted to do it himself, which is his prerogative. It is his site.

I will say this, HE IS WORKING ON IT.

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 08:32 AM
I totally agree Ali. I wonder if he is willing to sell Chiefsplanet to someone else?

If he was willing, we'd all probably be posting at WPI right now.

the Talking Can
12-12-2005, 08:47 AM

speak for yourself...I'd rather shave my testicles with Erkel's braces....

Saulbadguy
12-12-2005, 09:10 AM
I'm not a loser, so I don't post during games, so it does not bother me.

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 09:14 AM

Then you weren't doing it right....he was going to kick my ass or something one day.

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 09:18 AM

I should have been a little more clear, what I meant was someone other than WPI or Phil

Katipan
12-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Then you weren't doing it right....he was going to kick my ass or something one day.

I'm sure he meant he'd kiss your ass.

Brock
12-12-2005, 09:20 AM
why not just start up your own board, instead of complaining about a board that most people aren't willing to donate to? I don't agree with Kyle's hands off attitude, but it's his board.

Shag
12-12-2005, 09:25 AM

See ya boys!!!

*shrug*

I didn't really like any of the options, and that was the one that would have the most impact, given enough votes. Not very threatening to say "This drives me nuts, but I'm not going anywhere, anyway!". Not much incentive for anyone to fix anything...

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 09:26 AM
why not just start up your own board, instead of complaining about a board that most people aren't willing to donate to? I don't agree with Kyle's hands off attitude, but it's his board.

Yes, he has been hands-off. But he's not as far off as I think some have been led to believe. I talked to him on Friday (and no, getting ahold of him wasn't hard) and he's working this week on getting the dbase fixed.

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 09:28 AM
*shrug*

I didn't really like any of the options, and that was the one that would have the most impact, given enough votes. Not very threatening to say "This drives me nuts, but I'm not going anywhere, anyway!". Not much incentive for anyone to fix anything...

FWIW, several of the 23 people that voted for "contemplating moving on" are ALREADY posting other places...

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Yes, he has been hands-off. But he's not as far off as I think some have been led to believe. I talked to him on Friday (and no, getting ahold of him wasn't hard) and he's working this week on getting the dbase fixed.

What I don't understand is why he never comes on here and posts any update about what is going on or what he is doing. If he is working on it he should let us know because that is why the majority of people believe that he is not doing anything.

It is a failure of communication.

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 09:34 AM
What I don't understand is why he never comes on here and posts any update about what is going on or what he is doing. If he is working on it he should let us know because that is why the majority of people believe that he is not doing anything.

It is a failure of communication.

This kind of thing irks me. There was nothing I hated worse than trying to fix a network issue or rebuild a server with the CIO of the company standing over my shoulder demanding updates.

"For every 30 seconds I waste giving you updates, sir, that's 30 seconds I'm not working on the issue."

I understand the frustration. He's working on the issue. Right now, the approach is for him to work on it and for ME to tell you he's working on it. I'll post a detailed status update later today, is that good?

JimNasium
12-12-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm looking forward to the offseason so we can talk about important stuff like poop.

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 09:49 AM
This kind of thing irks me. There was nothing I hated worse than trying to fix a network issue or rebuild a server with the CIO of the company standing over my shoulder demanding updates.

"For every 30 seconds I waste giving you updates, sir, that's 30 seconds I'm not working on the issue."

I understand the frustration. He's working on the issue. Right now, the approach is for him to work on it and for ME to tell you he's working on it. I'll post a detailed status update later today, is that good?

I understand I am an IT guy too but all it takes is one thread saying hey I am working on this and this is what I am doing.

After that nobody would care and all of the bitching would stop.

I will just STFU now and stop bitching and I appreciate your effort Parker I don't want you to think that I don't.

ChiTown
12-12-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm looking forward to the offseason so we can talk about important stuff like poop.

Don't forget farting threads. Those own..............

Area 51
12-12-2005, 10:10 AM
You are truly weird. I ask others not to spam this thread with posts about other sites and you think I am threatening to go to one of them. You have no high horse to post from bitch. So shut the f*ck up.

Get off 4me's backside!! You defected and are posting regular on the other site. Talk about trying to pull members! It is discusting.

For the record, Phobia should be banned from this site. His defection to another board with the intention of adding membership seems to be hitting below the belt. Regardless of whether he intended to "steal" members from this board his actions now seem to indicate that is just what he wanted to do.

I am not one of the Phobia fans, I thought he was caustic here and feel like he will always be that way.

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 10:12 AM
And FYI to everyone, he's NOT Tom Cash...

Brock
12-12-2005, 10:13 AM
I am not one of the Phobia fans, I thought he was caustic here and feel like he will always be that way.

I doubt there is one person here other than your pompous self that gives a crap what you think.

StcChief
12-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Limp along, pruning database until off season.

Seems the only choice for a real upgrade to MySQL version etc.

Tech committee is looking into it.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 10:15 AM
I doubt there is one person here other than your pompous self that gives a crap what you think.

I guess that puts you and me in the exact same category doesn't it?

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 10:18 AM
And FYI to everyone, he's NOT Tom Cash...
Are you saying Area 51 is not Tom Cash?

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Are you saying Area 51 is not Tom Cash?

Area 51 is not Tom Cash.

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Who's Tom Cash?

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Area 51 is not Tom Cash.
Coulda fooled me.

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 11:00 AM
Coulda fooled me.

Not really a superhuman feat, is it? :D

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Who's Tom Cash?

Ask Phil. Heh. JD's brother? Heh. ;)

Phob would probably say, an evil and less quick-to-learn version of GuntherFan...or SDChiefsfan.

go bo
12-12-2005, 11:19 AM
yeah, whatever happened to that dickhead sdchiefsfan?

Area 51
12-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Ask Phil. Heh. JD's brother? Heh. ;)

Phob would probably say, an evil and less quick-to-learn version of GuntherFan...or SDChiefsfan.

That's pretty damning considering that you have been accused of being him as well.

How quickly do you learn?

angel
12-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Chiefsplanet's performance doesn't always have to be perfect as long as it holds me afterwards...

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:25 AM
yeah, whatever happened to that dickhead sdchiefsfan?

Eh, I think he got arrested at a Fred Phelps rally in Topeka.....and has become a political prisoner of the Pink Triangle Chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police in Kansas. No computer access either. Damn barbarians!

Eleazar
12-12-2005, 11:26 AM
No. You get what you pay for.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:27 AM
That's pretty damning considering that you have been accused of being him as well.

How quickly do you learn?

I've called myself Tom Cash, on occasion....as a joke. Some noobs may have confused me.....regs know my history. I've not hidden it at all; therein lies the distinction.

I know you claim you aren't Tom Cash, and from what I've seen.....I'd take you at your word. If you are Tom Cash, this is your most "controlled" incarnation yet....so kudos. ;)

Eleazar
12-12-2005, 11:31 AM
See, I would believe him, but if a noob were really not tomcash then they wouldn't go so far out of their way to deny it. Like when I first arrived, people thought I was gochiefs. I didn't even know who the heck he was so I didn't spend a bunch of time and energy trying to disassociate myself.

C-Mac
12-12-2005, 11:32 AM

All due respect, Warpaint BBs do not have near the traffic that the Planet has. In Kyles defense, I know that he updated to the latest version of VBulletin Friday afternoon and he is very much aware that more attention is still needed.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:34 AM
See, I would believe him, but if a noob were really not tomcash then they wouldn't go so far out of their way to deny it. Like when I first arrived, people thought I was gochiefs. I didn't even know who the heck he was so I didn't spend a bunch of time and energy trying to disassociate myself.

That's a good point. Especially considering how quickly he chimed in on my post, with an appearance of sympathy with TC......heh. :hmmm:

Area 51
12-12-2005, 11:40 AM
That's a good point. Especially considering how quickly he chimed in on my post, with an appearance of sympathy with TC......heh. :hmmm:

Funny.....

For what it's worth the guys that run the board know I'm not you, or your friend. As for gochiefs/Cochise the names sound too similar for it to be coincidence. I think they are both Phobia reincarnated.

Go for the gold, you won't get better than bronze, but go for it.

Logical
12-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Get off 4me's backside!! You defected and are posting regular on the other site. Talk about trying to pull members! It is discusting.

For the record, Phobia should be banned from this site. His defection to another board with the intention of adding membership seems to be hitting below the belt. Regardless of whether he intended to "steal" members from this board his actions now seem to indicate that is just what he wanted to do.

LOL I posted over 165 times here at ChiefsPlanet in the last week or about 23.8 times a day which is above my average per day average on the Planet of 22.56 per day. That would be a lousy job of defecting.ROFL

the Talking Can
12-12-2005, 11:42 AM

you are an idiot and everyone hates you

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Funny.....

For what it's worth the guys that run the board know I'm not you, or your friend. As for gochiefs/Cochise the names sound too similar for it to be coincidence. I think they are both Phobia reincarnated.

Phobia = gochiefs/cochise

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Funny.....

Hmmmm.....Tom's job makes him mobile, from what I understand. :hmmm:

Could it be you've figured out, to preclude detection.....you could use one IP consistently and solely for Area 51? Hmmmm. Well, maybe you are learning, afterall....Tom.

FWIW, I'm just kidding Area 51 or TC....but, you do have some TC-like characteristics and posting style--whomever you are. This quoted post, and your reaction....for one. Heh. Either way, you've been fine to me. I have no problems or issues with you, and have enjoyed many of your contributions....especially when you annoy the bleeeding-heart-socialist types that I've long since decided to leave alone, because their whining and sniveling just isn't worth the pain-in-the-butt they can be.

htismaqe
12-12-2005, 11:57 AM

Well, as far as I can tell, the only thing he has in common with TC is his disdain for Phobia.

And I know Phil is a great guy, but law of averages would say there's probably more than 1 person here that doesn't like him... :D

Katipan
12-12-2005, 11:58 AM
LOL I posted over 165 times here at ChiefsPlanet in the last week or about 23.8 times a day which is above my average per day average on the Planet of 22.56 per day. That would be a lousy job of defecting.ROFL

I can't believe I read every single one of those 165 posts.

beavis
12-12-2005, 12:03 PM
I can personally guarantee you that is not the case. Common sense should tell you this though, given that if it were true, that one person would have ~100k posts. I don't care how little of a life you have, that would be hard to do.

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Well, as far as I can tell, the only thing he has in common with TC is his disdain for Phobia.

And I know Phil is a great guy, but law of averages would say there's probably more than 1 person here that doesn't like him... :D

If he had only been a nicer, more civilized poster, like myself for example, he'd never have anyone who felt disdain for him.

As for the donation...I've given 2-3 times, with a hundo the last time I think. I'm all for supporting the site, but I'm done opening my pocketbook until Kyle does the work this time.

I appreciate the place, I appreciate the work that is done and hope imporvements are made, so this place can be what it potentially can, and has been.

Tribal Warfare
12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Concerning the funding issue, if Chiefs Planet is in dire need in this area I would suggest more advertisements on the front page. I know some don't like this idea, but I can bear it if it allows the website more effeciently. Plus that's why we have popup blocker too, if cash flow is that urgent to run the website.

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Get off 4me's backside!.

dp4me is an id-10T. I hope she follows the sheeple to another board. It'd go a long ways towards the improvement of this site.

Just think how much wasted bandwidth has been spent on 1 smilie posts.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 12:09 PM

Eh, while I'm sure that's true....as I told him:

....you do have some TC-like characteristics and posting style--whomever you are. This quoted post, and your reaction....for one. Heh.

I just see some similarities between their styles, their hot buttons, and other aspects of his posting (topics he's drawn to, e.g.). And the fact others have picked up on the same things perhaps....coupled with his seeming "defense" of TC. Hell, hating Phil is one thing; defending TC is another.....not that I, personally, have any run-ins with TC (at least I haven't, heh.)

Regardless, I don't really care. It's just intriguing; and amusing in a strange way.

PastorMikH
12-12-2005, 12:21 PM
If he had only been a nicer, more civilized poster, like myself for example, he'd never have anyone who felt disdain for him.

As for the donation...I've given 2-3 times, with a hundo the last time I think. I'm all for supporting the site, but I'm done opening my pocketbook until Kyle does the work this time.

I appreciate the place, I appreciate the work that is done and hope imporvements are made, so this place can be what it potentially can, and has been.

I have to agree. This last year was pretty tight and I wasn't able to do much, but I did send in a small donation as well as bought a shirt and hat (which I assume made some profit for the Planet).

I'm for helping out, but right now, I'm planning on waiting until I see some improvements before I will consider sending more $.

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 12:25 PM
I also think this site would be greatly enhanced if Iowanian were a moderator.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 12:36 PM

God tried that with Judas.

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 12:47 PM

There goes the neighborhood..

ROYC75
12-12-2005, 01:01 PM
WOW, I can find many things to bitch about but this .

ChiTown
12-12-2005, 01:19 PM

Amen, my brotha. I dropped a C-Note on the last heartfelt plea from Phobia. Hell, I completely agreed with all the sentiments in his post - still do. Problem is, this place is slow and needs a ass-kicking to get it going. It won't stop my posting here, but I sure as hell won't be donating anymore money until I know for sure what's going to get done.

I don't hardly touch this place on gameday. It's like trying to break into a bank vault. Not worth my time or effort.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Eh, while I'm sure that's true....as I told him:

I just see some similarities between their styles, their hot buttons, and other aspects of his posting (topics he's drawn to, e.g.). And the fact others have picked up on the same things perhaps....coupled with his seeming "defense" of TC. Hell, hating Phil is one thing; defending TC is another.....not that I, personally, have any run-ins with TC (at least I haven't, heh.)

Regardless, I don't really care. It's just intriguing; and amusing in a strange way.

You are intriged by some really strange things.

Just in case none of you have ever studied charactistics of political views there are a limited number of beliefs. The facts that TC and I dislike some of the same things only means that we have similar beliefs.

That being said, I don't think that there is that much of a comparison between us. I honestly think there are better things to do than to comnpare posters on a football bb, if you think different you are probably Vlad the defector, or one of his alter ego's.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Amen, my brotha. I dropped a C-Note on the last heartfelt plea from Phobia. Hell, I completely agreed with all the sentiments in his post - still do. Problem is, this place is slow and needs a ass-kicking to get it going. It won't stop my posting here, but I sure as hell won't be donating anymore money until I know for sure what's going to get done.

I don't hardly touch this place on gameday. It's like trying to break into a bank vault. Not worth my time or effort.

I wouldn't donate until I saw a posting of the distribution of funds. What they go for. When Phobia was "owner" I'd venture to say most of the money was used to buy beer while he was moderating.

JimNasium
12-12-2005, 01:36 PM
:shrug:

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Amen, my brotha. I dropped a C-Note on the last heartfelt plea from Phobia. Hell, I completely agreed with all the sentiments in his post - still do. Problem is, this place is slow and needs a ass-kicking to get it going...

I'm with you. Donations were, from my recollection, premised on the idea we are "upgrading" the place.....and Phobia offered somewhat of a vision for that--and it was a vision I agreed with, so I donated too. However, that "vision," apparently, also became the source of Phil and Kyle's "split."

Personally, I hope that doesn't mean that we are now shelving the idea (articulated by Phil in that thread)... If, as has been indicated we are upgrading vBB, and other improvements are pending, I'd say that's a good start. I'd still like to see us move beyond where we are. I mean, I love this place (obviously); it reminds me of a neighborhood bar. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, much to the chagrin of some...heh. I guess, I'd like to see it become something more than that.

Of course, for a free hangout, to spend idle time, to multi-task, and to vent for whatever reason....I haven't found a better place. I do appreciate all that Kyle, Bob, Parker, Brian, Russ, and the others do to keep this place going. I just think we can, and should, strive for something more.

chiefz
12-12-2005, 01:48 PM
All due respect, Warpaint BBs do not have near the traffic that the Planet has. In Kyles defense, I know that he updated to the latest version of VBulletin Friday afternoon and he is very much aware that more attention is still needed.

Actually considering all of scout.com's BBs are integrated into one system they get way more traffic, the difference is that ezboard is a much less complex BB system using less database tables with a more compressed structure.

I can say to those that don't know that numerous things can cause problems with running a large site including bandwidth, server load and bad DB maintenance.

I actually frequent and maintain mine all the time but I still have some database tables corrupt over the weekend because of a problem with the host.

No matter what websites will go down from time to time, there is little you can do about it.

As far as the upgrade, the code on this board is 3.0.0 Beta 5, that ain't even close to the newest code.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 01:49 PM
I wouldn't donate until I saw a posting of the distribution of funds. What they go for. When Phobia was "owner" I'd venture to say most of the money was used to buy beer while he was moderating.

Now THAT is a TC post if I ever saw one. :hmmm:

So, what's the story of your animus toward Phil. Seriously? I've heard TC's. While I don't understand it completely, at least the history is "there" to help it to make some sense. Did Phil light a bag of poo and ring your door bell and run, last year? Or did he steal a college girlfriend? Honestly, I guess I missed it if it appeared on the board....

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 01:51 PM
God tried that with Judas.

You'll know the heretic when I kiss her between the cheeks.

go bo
12-12-2005, 01:51 PM
dp4me is an id-10T. I hope she follows the sheeple to another board. It'd go a long ways towards the improvement of this site.

Just think how much wasted bandwidth has been spent on 1 smilie posts.:D

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 01:54 PM

I don't know for positive proof, but I can't agree with that.

I've handed him cash for both this board and for charity work on multiple occasions and never have had any reason to believe it didn't go for the intended use. If it didn't, I'd be pretty pissed off. I'm not a fool with my money and I've never had a reason to believe he was anything but upfront.

I would like to see some numbers of kids taught to swim in the last year though.

go bo
12-12-2005, 01:56 PM

So, what's the story of your animus toward Phil. Seriously? I've heard TC's. While I don't understand it completely, at least the history is "there" to help it to make some sense. Did Phil light a bag of poo and ring your door bell and run, last year? Or did he steal a college girlfriend? Honestly, I guess I missed it if it appeared on the board....you better be careful...

you know, curious cats and all...

Eleazar
12-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Well, Area Tomcash just outed himself.

go bo
12-12-2005, 01:58 PM

I've handed him cash for both this board and for charity work on multiple occasions and never have had any reason to believe it didn't go for the intended use. If it didn't, I'd be pretty pissed off. I'm not a fool with my money and I've never had a reason to believe he was anything but upfront.

I would like to see some numbers of kids taught to swim in the last year though.yeah, i'm curious too...

need to include st. joe and texarkana though...

go bo
12-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Well, Area Tomcash just outed himself.be quiet goatcheese...

Area 51
12-12-2005, 02:12 PM

So, what's the story of your animus toward Phil. Seriously? I've heard TC's. While I don't understand it completely, at least the history is "there" to help it to make some sense. Did Phil light a bag of poo and ring your door bell and run, last year? Or did he steal a college girlfriend? Honestly, I guess I missed it if it appeared on the board....

He attacked some of my posts, I took umbridge with them. Mostly I didn't like the way he talked down to people in general. He seemed always have a holier than thou attitude when it was obvious that he was as unholy as the rest of us. I guess you could say that I just saw him as an asshole with too much access to peceived power.

Area 51
12-12-2005, 02:14 PM

Been without water for too long? You are delerious! But at least you're stupid, I guess that makes it better for you..no?

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 02:17 PM

I'll be damned; I haven't lost it....heh.

Don't know whether gettin' folks to "out" themselves would be considered a blessin' or a curse. :hmmm:

Eleazar
12-12-2005, 02:23 PM
be quiet goatcheese...

DAMNIT! I'm nothing like goatcheese. I have seen women that didn't have a computer screen between me and them.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 02:27 PM
You'll know the heretic when I kiss her between the cheeks.

Call me Mery Magdalone.

go bo
12-12-2005, 02:28 PM
curse...

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 02:35 PM
curse...

Eh maybe....but think of the sense of "liberation" one must feel when they are able to drop the facade, to be honest with us, and themselves....psychologists would probably consider it cathartic. It could be seen as a valuable human service....;)

Donger
12-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Get off 4me's backside!!

Nah. I'm going to leave that one alone.

dirk digler
12-12-2005, 02:46 PM

I bet she has a nice backside though...

Katipan
12-12-2005, 02:52 PM

I'm a much better Donger than you are.

chiefz
12-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Wow, sure is painfully slow at the moment.

Lurch
12-12-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm a much better Donger than you are.

Jumbo strap-on, huh?

go bo
12-12-2005, 03:08 PM
DAMNIT! I'm nothing like goatcheese. I have seen women that didn't have a computer screen between me and them.mmmmmmmmm... good point...

i don't know if it counts, but goatcheese is supposed to have actually had physical contact with a woman not his mother at the dallas game...

of course, it was chiefs4me, but still...

go bo
12-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Eh maybe....but think of the sense of "liberation" one must feel when they are able to drop the facade, to be honest with us, and themselves....psychologists would probably consider it cathartic. It could be seen as a valuable human service....;)it's still a curse to those who are outed...

it wouldn't be called "outed" if it were something that people wanted to share, now would it?

yep, defiantly a curse... :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

go bo
12-12-2005, 03:13 PM
I'm a much better Donger than you are.clearly, your portrayal of donger is much more entertaining that donger's portrayal of donger...

Logical
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
mmmmmmmmm... good point...

i don't know if it counts, but goatcheese is supposed to have actually had physical contact with a woman not his mother at the dallas game...

of course, it was chiefs4me, but still...Well that should end any interest in real women he might have ever had.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 09:03 PM
clearly, your portrayal of donger is much more entertaining that donger's portrayal of donger...

well... of course.

Raiderhater
12-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Well that should end any interest in real women he might have ever had.

HAHAHAHA!

PastorMikH
12-12-2005, 09:12 PM
The Planet stuck again on me for about 10 minutes while trying to post.

I'm not necessarily PLANNING on leaving myself, but I do fear that if people get used to going elsewhere because the server won't let them here, it won't be long before they are spending more time elsewhere instead of here.

I've noticed that there have been times over the weekend when posting traffic seemed slower than I ever remember it.

Phobia
12-12-2005, 09:22 PM
I would like to see some numbers of kids taught to swim in the last year though.

~20 in St. Joseph this last year. Zero in KC because we decided to go with another group than American Red Cross. We originally partnered with the ARC expecting them to help us do some fundraising and grow the charity. That didn't work out too well and while we were happy with their Learn to Swim program, we want to partner with a large entity who will take an active interest in helping 37 Forever grow. We're in discussions with the local YMCA who can do year 'round training at their indoor facilities. All that money is still in the 37 Forever bank account awaiting an agreement.

Oh, and we paid for 2 of Delaney's grandchildren to attend swimming lessons at a Louisianna YMCA that is being run by one of Joe's former coaches.

Bwana
12-12-2005, 09:36 PM

Great post and exactly how I feel about it. I don't mind giving to the Planet (which I have done more than once) but I am going to have to see some changes before I do it again.

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Not really a superhuman feat, is it? :D
For most people? No. For you? Yes.

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 09:43 PM
I still think you're Gochiefs.....only not nearly so smart.

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Chiefsplanet's performance doesn't always have to be perfect as long as it holds me afterwards...
You are such a sweetheart, I wish I were 40 years younger.

chiefs4me
12-12-2005, 09:47 PM

ROFL....you are a sad little man......and thank you lord for only making one.

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 09:54 PM

Are you kidding? She provides far more entertainment than you do. You are riding on your rep and I can prove it. I read it on the internet.

Bwana
12-12-2005, 09:54 PM

I guess you didn't know about his twin brother?

Katipan
12-12-2005, 09:57 PM

Tell me more...

ChiTown
12-12-2005, 09:57 PM
You are such a sweetheart, I wish I were 40 years younger.

Why? So you could be her Father?

Katipan
12-12-2005, 09:58 PM

How come you love me, but hate all the boys I like?

siberian khatru
12-12-2005, 09:59 PM

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:00 PM

HINT: She likes your ass. :)

chiefs4me
12-12-2005, 10:01 PM

ROFL :banghead:

chiefs4me
12-12-2005, 10:05 PM

who doesn't love you???? I think the key word is boys, they are boys, not men.......:D

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 10:10 PM

How were you taught to swim? In my day you were tossed in the water and you learned soon enough. Then the pussy City Recreation Commission came along and gave the city boys swimming lessons. I've never understood this deal.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:12 PM
How were you taught to swim? In my day you were tossed in the water and you learned soon enough. Then the pussy City Recreation Commission came along and gave the city boys swimming lessons. I've never understood this deal.

Too bad whoever threw you in, chose the shallow end.

;)

chiefs4me
12-12-2005, 10:18 PM

;)

ROFL

%(/

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 10:24 PM
I was hoping I wouldn't have to come over there and slap you around......

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 10:27 PM

I'd love to chat, but I've got to run a pick through this beehive, put on a thong that fit 15 years ago before my ass started looking like it was beaten with a bag of nickles, and go drop some change in front of the HS boys by my Ceeeement pond. [/flo]

How your husband hasn't pulled out your stank womb out and used it for a gas can I'll never know.

He is either a raging drunk or a saint.
Poor man is probably crying himself to sleep tonight because the governator won't let him trade places with Tookie Williams...due to inhumane treatment laws for Death row inmates.

Skip Towne
12-12-2005, 10:28 PM

;)
The best part of you went running down your mothers leg.

chiefs4me
12-12-2005, 10:29 PM
~20 in St. Joseph this last year. Zero in KC because we decided to go with another group than American Red Cross. We originally partnered with the ARC expecting them to help us do some fundraising and grow the charity. That didn't work out too well and while we were happy with their Learn to Swim program, we want to partner with a large entity who will take an active interest in helping 37 Forever grow. We're in discussions with the local YMCA who can do year 'round training at their indoor facilities. All that money is still in the 37 Forever bank account awaiting an agreement.

Oh, and we paid for 2 of Delaney's grandchildren to attend swimming lessons at a Louisianna YMCA that is being run by one of Joe's former coaches.

Awesome....

chiefs4me
12-12-2005, 10:34 PM
I'd love to chat, but I've got to run a pick through this beehive, put on a thong that fit 15 years ago before my ass started looking like it was beaten with a bag of nickles, and go drop some change in front of the HS boys by my Ceeeement pond. [/flo]

How your husband hasn't pulled out your stank womb out and used it for a gas can I'll never know.

He is either a raging drunk or a saint.
Poor man is probably crying himself to sleep tonight because the governator won't let him trade places with Tookie Williams...due to inhumane treatment laws for Death row inmates.

ROFL

milkman
12-12-2005, 10:35 PM
HINT: She likes your ass. :)

I thought that she didn't like Brian?

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Has there ever been a thread, the threadwrecker did a cannon ball into, that didn't end up looking like tubgirl played the Brown Noise into the general lee's horn as it jumped over the thread ramp?

Katipan
12-12-2005, 10:40 PM

I like his ass.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 10:46 PM
It's a fine animal, isn't it?

Like most loud and hairy things.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:49 PM
The best part of you went running down your mothers leg.

At least she had the sense to only give you a dry hump. ;)

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:52 PM

Are you saying Mer IS Brian? I was talking about Flo liking Mer....or rather, her ass. :hmmm:

Iowanian
12-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Skip had to get out of the pRon business, when his moneyshots started looking like someone threw a teaspoon of talcom powder at her head and hit it with an air hose.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Skip had to get out of the pRon business, when his moneyshots started looking like someone dumped a cup of powered milk on her head and hit it with an air hose.

ROFL

From one of his "experimental" films....

Katipan
12-12-2005, 10:55 PM
I am spartacus

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:56 PM
You can do it, Kotter. Think it through again...

ROFL

It's late; guess I should go to bed.... :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:58 PM

Nice, Phil. :clap:

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 10:59 PM
I'm going to have nightmares.

One from later in his career....

go bo
12-12-2005, 11:00 PM
It's late; guess I should go to bed.... yeah, right...

go to bed and leave us with no on-duty drama queen...

sure, why worry about us?

we can find entertainment elsewhere if we have to...

but, but...

please don't go!!! :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

chiefs4me

well he kinda grows on ya......ROFL

Katipan
"Is that cocaine all over her?" - Endelt 12/05

Katipan
12-12-2005, 11:01 PM
well he kinda grows on ya......ROFL

Like genital warts

milkman
12-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Are you saying Mer IS Brian? I was talking about Flo liking Mer....or rather, her ass. :hmmm:

No, I was saying that Brian was Mer's Ass.

Mr. Kotter
12-12-2005, 11:28 PM

Yeah, I'm slow tonight; yeah, yeah...even slower than normal. :p

Katipan
12-12-2005, 11:31 PM

I think that's how I'll introduce him from now on.

milkman
12-12-2005, 11:40 PM
I think that's how I'll introduce him from now on.

You mean to tell me you haven't already?

Hammock Parties
12-20-2005, 01:37 AM
I still think you're Gochiefs.....only not nearly so smart.

Skip loves me!

Katipan
12-20-2005, 01:40 AM
fyi, i still haven't lost patience.

but i'm an amazing woman.

Hammock Parties
12-20-2005, 01:47 AM
WTF is going on?

Honestly, this Mer-Endelt thing is getting weird.

Who's the hottie in your av?

Katipan
12-20-2005, 01:49 AM
shhh.

skip or boozer will yell at us.

PastorMikH
12-20-2005, 01:44 PM
Not really losing patience with the tech problems anymore. I keep 2 windows open now. In one I'm on the Planet. I click a thread link, then open the other window, surf Phil's BB for a while, then come back and see if the thread on the Planet has opened yet.

Alton deFlat
12-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Me. Duh.

Well..... if you're the hottie, then Mer needs a shave.

Simplex3
12-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Ok, let's assume that the issue is a database problem as claimed. Who here would be Ok with just axing the database and starting fresh vs. having the performance issues?

ping2000
12-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Ok, let's assume that the issue is a database problem as claimed. Who here would be Ok with just axing the database and starting fresh vs. having the performance issues?

There's so many great posts about poop and boobs and stuff that would be lost forever.

htismaqe
12-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Well..... if you're the hottie, then Mer needs a shave.

Smoking that much pot can make one grow alot of hair...

Simplex3
12-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Dude, my LIFE is in that database.

Do you know what happens if you Google ENDelt260 and Mexico? Do you?
Who the f**k would ever google for "ENDelt260" and anything if they didn't already know you?

Simplex3
12-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Who the f*ck that does know me would google ENDelt260?
Somebody must have. Otherwise I'm confused as to how we got here. :shrug:

Alton deFlat
12-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Smoking that much pot can make one grow alot of hair...

...in places where you don't want it. Like the palm of your hands. Oh wait a sec, that's another fixation.... or so I've heard.

Katipan
12-20-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm smoking pot right now.

Katipan
12-20-2005, 02:34 PM
1 bowl and no noticeable hair growth.

I will keep you updated.

Katipan
12-20-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm not falling for that again.

htismaqe
12-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Stop bogarting that shit...I want some...

Katipan
12-20-2005, 02:44 PM
ha.

me?

bogart?

ha!

htismaqe
12-20-2005, 02:46 PM
ha.

me?

bogart?

ha!

Puff

Puff

Pass

Bugeater
12-20-2005, 03:56 PM
Roll, roll, roll a joint
twist it on the ends
Light it up, take a hit
then pass it to your friends

Bugeater
12-20-2005, 03:57 PM
God is perfect
Man is not
Man made beer
God made pot

Katipan
12-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Dear Vlad,

I don't know what happened to your thread but I swear it's not my fault.

xoxo

Bugeater
12-20-2005, 04:12 PM
I won't stand idly by and have you talk shit about beer.

Do you actually operate your computer while standing?

Alton deFlat
12-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Dear Vlad,

I don't know what happened to your thread but I swear it's not my fault.

xoxo

That damn night crew!
:cuss:

Katipan
12-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Do you actually operate your computer while standing?

I do.

htismaqe
12-20-2005, 04:30 PM
I do.

Accomodating the HD webcam, right?

Bugeater
12-20-2005, 04:32 PM
I do.

That's sweet, but I'm already married.

Katipan
12-20-2005, 04:35 PM
That's sweet, but I'm already married.

Like that matters.

htismaqe
12-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Like that matters.

pothead AND homewrecker... :D

Bugeater
12-20-2005, 04:42 PM
Like that matters.

It does matter, I don't want to end up like that guy in your sig. My wife can pack a wallop.

Katipan
12-20-2005, 04:43 PM
It does matter, I don't want to end up like that guy in your sig. My wife can pack a wallop.

I can understand that.

Tell your wife the girls said keep that pimp hand strong.

chiefs4me
12-20-2005, 08:12 PM
So who's bitching about the performance now????:rolleyes:

Iowanian
12-20-2005, 08:13 PM
Your husband's reproductive organ?

Dear Rod-nay, I don't think I love you any-more
Cause when you get to drinkin, you put me places
I've never been before
Dear Rod-nay.....I don't love you...anymore

chiefs4me
12-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Your husband's reproductive organ?

Dear Rod-nay, I don't think I love you any-more
Cause when you get to drinkin, you put me places
I've never been before
Dear Rod-nay.....I don't love you...anymore

did somebody say something???:rolleyes: ROFL

Iowanian
12-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Did you wake up with a terminal case of Dumbass a while back?

Hammock Parties
12-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Did you wake up with a terminal case of Dumbass a while back?

She has internet dumbass syndrome...I'm a recovering victim.

Iowanian
12-20-2005, 08:46 PM
keep taking the injections gc, but your symptoms usually appear to be in remission.

DP4me would need enough to end the life of a team of Clydesdales. Its medically right up there with a face transplant

Danush
01-03-2006, 01:23 PM
What's up TODAY? Slow, slow, slow...

Bugeater
01-03-2006, 01:26 PM
What's up TODAY? Slow, slow, slow...

Web site not responding.

PastorMikH
01-03-2006, 01:44 PM
Right now we have over 225 people on - and that after the server has been busy. I would imagine that the traffic is going to be high until Stoops is hired, eh, er, I mean, Carl finds a HC.:)

sedated
01-03-2006, 01:53 PM
I only get an hour for my lunch break, and the Planet has to be acting up.

Guess I'll just have to waste the time I'm actually getting paid.

Mr. Laz
01-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Right now we have over 225 people on - and that after the server has been busy. I would imagine that the traffic is going to be high until Stoops is hired, eh, er, I mean, Carl finds a HC.:)true ... except for this server should be able to handle twice that without giving the server busy sign.

somethings still not right :shrug:

http://www.hardforum.com/ -

Currently Active Users: 1300 (530 members and 770 guests)