PDA

View Full Version : If Kendall Gammon would have snapped that ball...

cmh6476
12-12-2005, 12:09 AM
we would have went to OT.

SLAG
12-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Yes and i was hoping Lamar would have got to flip that coin as well

leviw
12-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Tynes would have still missed it, anyway. If you haven't realized it yet, the Chiefs are set up by higher powers to fail. Whether it's God, football gods, the Pope or Sean Penn...I don't know. I just know we are destined to lose in the most heartbreaking fashion year in and year out.

Dunit35
12-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Tynes would have still missed it, anyway. If you haven't realized it yet, the Chiefs are set up by higher powers to fail. Whether it's God, football gods, the Pope or Sean Penn...I don't know. I just know we are destined to lose in the most heartbreaking fashion year in and year out.

Sometimes I wonder....

Psyko Tek
12-12-2005, 12:33 AM

maybe we can be the cubs of football

cdcox
12-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Jared Allen was a pretty decent long snapper a couple weeks ago...

Halfcan
12-12-2005, 01:57 AM
He still should have made the freakin kick-we ain't talking 55 yards against the wind and snow.

Mecca
12-12-2005, 02:01 AM
We're not a good enough team to beat good teams on the road. That's basically what it all boils down to.

DaWolf
12-12-2005, 02:07 AM
If Dallas wins the flip they win in OT anyway. Our "defense" was back to normal.

Anyway, not much you can do. It seems like whenever we have a big game and are in the red zone, something bad happens. That sack/fumble/subsequent TD was the game right there. It shouldn't have come down to a questionable snap and FG try...

BigMeatballDave
12-12-2005, 02:15 AM
He still should have made the freakin kick-we ain't talking 55 yards against the wind and snow.It messed his timing up. I knew it was ****ed up when he kicked it. The snap is VERY important. Blaming Tynes for that is just retarded...

Demonpenz
12-12-2005, 02:17 AM
if kendall gammon was playing larry johnson would have blocked that dude!

BigMeatballDave
12-12-2005, 02:18 AM
If Dallas wins the flip they win in OT anyway. Our "defense" was back to normal.

Anyway, not much you can do. It seems like whenever we have a big game and are in the red zone, something bad happens. That sack/fumble/subsequent TD was the game right there. It shouldn't have come down to a questionable snap and FG try...Yup. If we get 7 there, instead. Its 21-10. Very different ball game. D really blew chunks today...

Hammock Parties
12-12-2005, 02:41 AM
I still want to see a replay. The snap looked OK to me.

12-12-2005, 02:44 AM
I still want to see a replay. The snap looked OK to me.

No, that snap came in way to the right and Dustin had to bring it back over. I did a great job getting the ball into position considering the poor snap. It had to screw up the timing a little for Tynes though.

The snaps were a problem on a couple of PATs also. So the problem was already in his head anyway.

Warrior5
12-12-2005, 08:06 AM

Anyway, not much you can do. It seems like whenever we have a big game and are in the red zone, something bad happens. That sack/fumble/subsequent TD was the game right there. It shouldn't have come down to a questionable snap and FG try...

And that sums it up perfectly.

on to the Giants.

ChiefsCountry
12-12-2005, 08:13 AM
It messed his timing up. I knew it was ****ed up when he kicked it. The snap is VERY important. Blaming Tynes for that is just retarded...

Remember you are talking to a guy who thinks we should trade LJ and cut Warfield.

Over-Head
12-12-2005, 08:15 AM
Remember you are talking to a guy who thinks we should trade LJ and cut Warfield.
Snap, shmap.
He shanked a chip shot, deal with it :D

Eleazar
12-12-2005, 09:32 AM
No way, we should have cut Kendall Gammon in training camp. Can't spare the roster spot. I read it on teh cheifs planit.