PDA

View Full Version : Would you like fries with that?

ferrarispider95
12-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Alright not suggesting we kick tynes to the curb, a lot of other things went wrong today. But, our offense was clicking on all cylinders and except for a missed block, it performed strong.

However, we still hold our destiny to get in the playoffs. If we win out, we are in. Losses like today suck even more, because we were the better team out there and threw it away. But, I still feel 10x as more confident with this team than I did earlier in the year.

This board if full a lot of people that jump on and off the bandwagon with every win and loss. We are still in position to be a playoff team. Remember after the Buffalo game, the conclusion was drawn that we have no offense.

I am also sick of the people, that hold the attitude it doesn't matter if we make it to the playoffs, we are not going anywhere. If we get it in the playoffs, the regular season win loss record is out the door, and 3 games will get you to the Superbowl. The Colts are only team that I have seen that look unbeatable, but they are defintely beatable on any given sunday by any given good team.

When this playoff run stretch started, we knew we could give up 1 nfc game, well we gave that game up, so we will just have to go beat the giants. (I sure as hell rather be playing the giants versus the colts).

Then we return to Arrowhead, where the crowd can defintely help out the chiefs beat the chargers and hopefully the 2nd string bengals. I would take our situation over the chargers or the steelers.

ferrarispider95
12-12-2005, 12:11 AM
f

Pants
12-12-2005, 12:11 AM
I'm not even going to read you post. It was the snap, not Tynes.

ferrarispider95
12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
But I wanted to post my pic, and it may have been the snap, but I dont have a picture of perry to photoshop.

SO READ IT DAMMINT

DaFace
12-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Eh, I'm remaining optimistic. I don't blame Tynes at all. And I still think we've got a good chance at the playoffs. I'm not so certain we'll make it past the first round, though.

ferrarispider95
12-12-2005, 12:15 AM
F*ck this thread.
thank you sir, can I have another

HMc
12-12-2005, 12:21 AM
10-6 (assuming one of the two wins is against SD) will probably be enough IMHO.

GoTrav
12-12-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm not even going to read you post. It was the snap, not Tynes.

the snap was screwed but the placement was fine once he actually had to make contact with the ball.

Katipan
12-12-2005, 12:26 AM
thank you sir, can I have another

F*ck this thread.

ferrarispider95
12-12-2005, 12:26 AM
FYI
Wesley is in back working the fryer and Mcleon is taking orders at the window

Pants
12-12-2005, 12:29 AM
the snap was screwed but the placement was fine once he actually had to make contact with the ball.

Yeah, except the timing was off and he had to adjust his approach on the go. You ever see the kickers always take 3 steps back and one to the left/right? That snap took that away from Tynes.

leviw
12-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Yeah, except the timing was off and he had to adjust his approach on the go. You ever see the kickers always take 3 steps back and one to the left/right? That snap took that away from Tynes.

One thing is for sure, Dustin did a hell of a job all day. Even on the last two extra points, the snaps were not good and he got them down. It's a shame no matter what, though.

GoTrav
12-12-2005, 12:33 AM

I didn't see him make an adjustment in his approach, but if he didn't get the mental screw in his mind that the snap was botched he would have been OK, IMO. Once he had to make contact with the ball the placement was dead on, but he still yanked it.

ferrarispider95
12-12-2005, 12:35 AM
After a loss we need a fricken motivational speaker on this board until the next win