PDA

View Full Version : Well my FFL team is done

KCChiefsMan
12-12-2005, 01:45 PM
I just lost in the first round of our playoffs in my FFL league, no chance now of winning that $350 thats in the pot.

I had Terry Glenn on the bench for Andre Johnson :banghead:

Baby Lee
12-12-2005, 01:48 PM
My 6-7 team limped into the playoffs and laid a 75-23 whooping on the #1 seed.

Eleazar
12-12-2005, 01:53 PM
I for one was on the edge of my seat

Rain Man
12-12-2005, 02:05 PM
You should have started Terry Glenn.

rageeumr
12-12-2005, 02:06 PM
I just lost in the first round of our playoffs in my FFL league, no chance now of winning that $350 thats in the pot.

I had Terry Glenn on the bench for Andre Johnson :banghead:

You know, this really smart guy replied to your original thread and said that you should start Terry Glenn in your flex position (138 Rec Yds, 1 Rec. TD, 1 Rush TD) and then went so far as to say you should start Lee Evans (83 Rec Yds.) over Johnson (27 Rec. Yds).

You should excuse this really smart guy if he doesn't feel much sympathy :)

(Of course this really smart guy is going to lose in one of his leagues because he started Drew Bennett over Bobby Engram....)

ChiefsfaninPA
12-12-2005, 02:09 PM
My 6-7 team limped into the playoffs and laid a 75-23 whooping on the #1 seed.

My team had a 1-11 record. Of course I draw the #1 seed and whip him 146-52. The teams consist of 8 guys from the office. They are all messing with the guy that lost to me. He only lost twice all season. He is pissed and will be missing out on the 250 dollar pot.

KCChiefsMan
12-12-2005, 03:30 PM
You know, this really smart guy replied to your original thread and said that you should start Terry Glenn in your flex position (138 Rec Yds, 1 Rec. TD, 1 Rush TD) and then went so far as to say you should start Lee Evans (83 Rec Yds.) over Johnson (27 Rec. Yds).

You should excuse this really smart guy if he doesn't feel much sympathy :)

(Of course this really smart guy is going to lose in one of his leagues because he started Drew Bennett over Bobby Engram....)

hindsight is always 20/20

morphius
12-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I exited quickly out of the playoff's in one league, but I really never had a chance. Hell, I'm not sure how the rest of the guys managed to fall all over themselves to let me slide in. I started off strong, but my QB hasn't made his numbers (last time I draft a Chiefs QB ever) and both of my starting RB's went on IR fairly early. It was painful. The only thing that kept me alive was Santa Moss and Chad Johnson, but neither of them has put up huge numbers lately.

Oh well, in my other two leagues I think I'm the number one seed going into playoff's next weekend.

Baby Lee
12-12-2005, 04:23 PM
The only thing that kept me alive was Santa Moss
Ho ho ho!!! ROFL ROFL

JBucc
12-12-2005, 04:29 PM
I actually am doing pretty well this year, 9-4 as of now. Pretty cool since I missed the draft and got some second rate players.