PDA

View Full Version : KC VS The NYG...Pick your score for the cash.

Bwana
12-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Time for the Chiefs to get back to their winning ways!!
My Pick:

Chiefs 28
Manning Jr. 24

Contest Rules:

(1) I will give away the Jackpot to the FIRST person that posted the "exact" team and score. If two people pick the exact score in the same week, the first person who posted will win. That's why it pays to look at other members picks before you post yours. My score also counts as a pick, so don't pick the same score as I do if you want a shot at the Jackpot. All members of the board can play. Only scores posted on this thread will count. If someone posts a guess on some other thread and it happens to be the correct score, it won't count. Please post your S.W.A.G. here.

(2) All scores must be posted BEFORE KICKOFF, NO EXCEPTIONS. If any score is posted after the official NFL kickoff time, it will not count. If any one person does this twice within the season, they will be automatically disqualified from future game pots for the rest of the season.

(3) Each person is allowed only one pick per Chief game per week. More than one pick will result in that person being disqualified for that week, no exceptions. Once you pick a score, don't ask to chance it, that's your pick for the week. Exception: If you need to change a score pick, shoot me a smoke and I will be happy to take care of it for you. (Example: you pick a score and figure out someone else has already picked that score.)

(4) IP's will be verified by admins. Multiple entries (more than one user name with more than one total pick) will be DQ'ed and result in being disqualified for the remainder of the year for any jackpot picks.

Payoff: When someone wins the pot, I will give that person a choice. I will either send the money directly to that person, or will give the winner the option to have me donate it directly to the 37 Forever Foundation in their name. http://www.37forever.org/BB/ It's the winners call. No hard feelings either way, it's the winners choice. If you choose to donate to the foundation, I will send the money directly to the 37 Forever Foundation myself in care of Phobia.

(5) If you don't contact me within 7 days after the ending of any game, the money will automatically go the the 37forever foundation as well.

GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!:kc:

Hammock Parties
12-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Chiefs 38

Giants 24

MOhillbilly
12-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Well, I'm eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'
We're gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm eastbound, just watch this Bandit run

KC-27
NYG-24

Lzen
12-13-2005, 09:53 AM
KC - 31
NYG - 24

Mile High Mania
12-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Giants 27
Chiefs 20

Warrior5
12-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Giants 27
Chiefs 20

OK, MHM. I see you're trying to get some consecutive mojo crap going since you picked the Boys to beat us last week.

I had a bad feeling about this game before now, but now that you've infected this thread with a Donk virus, I say the Chiefs upset the Gnats in the Meadowlands:

Chiefs 34
Gnats 20

Oh yeah; $ to 37 Forever.

...installing a Chiefs antivirus.

ROYC75
12-14-2005, 09:33 AM
KC 34 - 31

$ to 37 Forever.

JBucc
12-14-2005, 10:44 AM
KC 28-21

bkkcoh
12-14-2005, 12:46 PM
kc 38 - 27

kc hopeful
12-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Chiefs-31

Giaint's-20

Mile High Mania
12-18-2005, 08:29 AM
Damn... I was so friggin close, kinda like last week. If only KC could have kicked another FG.