PDA

View Full Version : Trivia that you'll like if you don't like Mannings.

Rain Man
12-14-2005, 10:53 PM
If you add up the records of all the teams that the Mannings have played for, their total record is 160-227.

If Eli-way blows out a knee right now, and if Peyton finishes the season at 19-0,

and then finishes next season at 19-0,

and then finishes the 2007 season at 19-0,

and then finishes the 2008 season at 19-0,

and then starts out 4-0 in 2009,

then the Manning family record will be at .500

philfree
12-14-2005, 10:57 PM
I've seen Peyton do some pretty funny commercials and I appreciate that but I don't like his Big Man On Campus persona. He makes me want to puke. On the other hand Eli seems much more laid back and humble and I kinda like him. IMO Eli had his decisions made for him by his daddy and his agent or he would have probably just went with the team that drafted him.

PhilFree:arrow:

teedubya
12-14-2005, 11:05 PM
rain man makes ali smile with good research. rain man research GOOOOOOOOD.

Ultra Peanut
12-15-2005, 12:57 AM
* They both got their asses beaten (and their respective Heisman campaigns derailed) by Memphis at the Liberty Bowl.

Dunit35
12-15-2005, 01:01 AM
I cant stand Manning except for his commericials. I dont know much about Eli though.

greg63
12-15-2005, 01:38 AM
All this stat reading makes me tired.

Fire Me Boy!
12-15-2005, 08:23 AM
IMO Eli had his decisions made for him by his daddy and his agent or he would have probably just went with the team that drafted him.

PhilFree:arrow:
I think you're right... I read (or heard, can't remember) that Archie didn't want Eli and Peyton to play in the same conference... that way, if they ever wanted to play each other (when it meant something) they'd have to do it in the Superbowl. That's just what we need for the NFL to stay on its knees for the Mannings... an all-Manning Superbowl. :Lin:

JBucc
12-15-2005, 08:33 AM
But all those losses came from Archie. It doesn't make me feel any better if Peyton is still winning.

jidar
12-15-2005, 08:40 AM
There are a few things I dislike about Peyton, mostly the cheap shit he does to try to draw penalties against the other team, but he will be remembered as one of the greatest QBs of all time, and if he wins a Superbowl quite probably -the- greatest.
For that reason alone I have to give him a lot of respect.

Plus barring a Chiefs victory I want Indianapolis to win-out just so I can say I saw it happen. It's football history.

StcChief
12-15-2005, 09:24 AM
I don't like BMOC of Peyton either...along with some of stuff he does in games to try and draw penalties....

He's a good enough QB to just play straight and win.

Here is to a break leg Peyton, derail your season. Whiny Bitch