PDA

View Full Version : My Beer Is...

Jenny Gump
12-15-2005, 09:08 PM
Orgasmic.

New Belgium Frambozen. Damn. I want to kiss the person who created this recipe.

teedubya
12-15-2005, 09:10 PM
wow, that is quite the endorsement. The seasonal beers from New Belguim are incredible. i really miss Loft, as it was replaced by Frambozen, and thus I have boycotted Frambozen...

since they make you all tingly... I may have to reconsider.

Rausch
12-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Is that the raspberry flavored one?

teedubya
12-15-2005, 09:13 PM
btw My balls created the recipe for Frambozen.

Jenny Gump
12-15-2005, 09:15 PM
Is that the raspberry flavored one?

indeed

I'm having my second

Jenny Gump
12-15-2005, 09:17 PM

Funny. I didn't think it tasted like stale dead underused sperm sack.

Saulbadguy
12-15-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm going to try some Frambozen next Wednesday. It is on the "Holiday tour" of the World Beer Tour, at Old Chicago.

PSA, Sierra Nevada "Celebration Ale", sucks.

teedubya
12-15-2005, 09:23 PM

yeah, but you can still kiss it.

Braincase
12-15-2005, 09:24 PM

Oh shit. That's like a cyber kick in the 'nads.

KCChiefsMan
12-15-2005, 09:25 PM
don't try the cranberry lambic that Sam Adams produced.....yuck, but the Brown Ale is the shiznit

Skip Towne
If I created a thread with this same title, would I get any responses? Vaginas are a wonderful thing.

KCChiefsMan
don't try the cranberry lambic that Sam Adams produced.....yuck, but the Brown Ale is the shiznit

correction, black lager was what I was thinking about...thats good!

Nzoner
12-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Never thought I'd say it but the thought of any alcohol right now makes me ill,I went WAY overboard at our client Christmas party last night.

I'm glad your enjoying the beer though.

Saulbadguy
12-15-2005, 09:29 PM
If I created a thread with this same title, would I get any responses? Vaginas are a wonderful thing.
Do you drink beer, Skippy?

SLAG
12-15-2005, 09:31 PM
My Beer is Dark!

Skip Towne
12-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Do you drink beer, Skippy?
Absolutely! Since 1961. I'm not a beer snob though. I drink it for its effect not its taste.

SLAG
12-15-2005, 09:35 PM
Absolutely! Since 1961. I'm not a beer snob though. I drink it for its effect not its taste.

Skip I trust you know my friend, Jim Daniel's

|Zach|
12-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Nice. Get some cheese fries.

Jenny Gump
12-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Nice. Get some cheese fries.

Go get some for me, bitch.

NewChief
12-15-2005, 09:57 PM
:Lin:

Sorry, not my favorite NB product. I don't much care for any fruity beers, though.

Jenny Gump
12-15-2005, 10:07 PM
:Lin:

Sorry, not my favorite NB product. I don't much care for any fruity beers, though.

I guess that's the beauty of beer. Frambozen makes me orgasm, yet it makes you puke. Beer is a beautiful and mysterious thing.

ChiTown
12-15-2005, 10:13 PM
Frambozen makes me orgasm

:eek:

{this post sucks without proof}

Nzoner
12-15-2005, 10:20 PM
Frambozen makes me orgasm

Jenny will now have that After Frambozen Glow

Miles
12-15-2005, 10:23 PM
correction, black lager was what I was thinking about...thats good!

Sounds like 1664. Pretty good stuff.

Otter
12-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Being the good chap I am I hereby accept your reward on behalf of the recipe creator.

In lieu of a kiss I prefer a good lapdance and rub downs however.

Let the good times roll.

Miles
12-15-2005, 10:33 PM
Odell Brewery is the shit you want. Similar to the New Belgium shit but cheaper and better.

ChiefsFire
12-15-2005, 11:05 PM
I guess that's the beauty of beer. Frambozen makes me orgasm, yet it makes you puke. Beer is a beautiful and mysterious thing.
beer as helped me get several orgasms...

ever hear of beergoggles?

NewChief
12-16-2005, 06:20 AM
Odell Brewery is the shit you want. Similar to the New Belgium shit but cheaper and better.

No doubt. You can actually get a few Odell beers in Kansas City. I know Old Chicagos carries some. Unfortunately, Odells doesn't export my favorite of their brews...Bobby. I haven't had one since I left Ft. Collins, and I'm missing it.

chagrin
12-16-2005, 07:39 AM

ROFL

That is friggin funny!

P.S. My favorite beer is most Belgian styles, can I ask who makes this, and do any of you have the website?

chagrin
12-16-2005, 07:40 AM
Okay nevermind, odell and new belgium, duh!

seclark
12-16-2005, 07:56 AM
dark, light, wheat, oatmeal, cold, piss warm...it's all good.
carry on.
sec

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2005, 08:38 AM
ROFL

That is friggin funny!

P.S. My favorite beer is most Belgian styles, can I ask who makes this, and do any of you have the website?

http://www.newbelgium.com/

Good products. Much more tasty than typical domestic brews--much better than the "other" more famous CO brewery....;)

KC's own Boulevard brewing company does pretty well too, though--if you don't want to send your money to Donkeyland:

http://www.blvdbeer.com/index.cfm

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2005, 08:54 AM
This thread has made me "thirsty:" 7 hours to TGIF...:toast:

Clint in Wichita
12-16-2005, 09:25 AM
My morning coffee gave me a full-on chubby.

Skip Towne
12-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Frambozen is tasty.

Last night I was drinking $2 pints of Winterhook.

My head hurts.
Is that why you deleted that poor guy's thread?

Bwana
12-16-2005, 09:50 AM
don't try the cranberry lambic that Sam Adams produced.....yuckThat has to be the worst SWILL that any brewer has ever produced! :) I bought the Christmas "beers of the Holidays" (or something like that) two years ago and that was included in the pack. I cracked one of those bad boys and about yacked. A fly fishing buddy of mine came over the next day and I turned him onto one and he had the same reaction. Fast forward............. :evil: We were turning a wrench on some guys Honda who was a little punk who was doing a lot of bitching out in my shop. I started going on about the quality and fine taste of the Sammy Adams cranberry beer and how by God, I only had one left, but because he was such a good guy, I was going to let him have it. My buddy had to leave the shop because he was starting to loose it and was about to start laughing. I was giving this punk the no holds barred, grade "A" sales pitch on how good it was. I think this guy thought it was going to make his wankie grow 4 inches and cure cancer by the time I was done with him. In any event, I broke it out of the shop fridge and gave it to him. He sucked it all down and was going on how tasty it was. My buddy had to leave the shop about four or five times times during that time because I kept going on to the punk about how lucky he was to be getting my last one with a "serious as a judge" look on my face. When that guy hit the road, we were cracking up for about 20 minutes.

CrazyHorse
12-16-2005, 10:02 AM

Uh....you're supposed to drink it.

NewChief
12-16-2005, 10:05 AM
That has to be the worst SWILL that any brewer has ever produced! :) I bought the Christmas "beers of the Holidays" (or something like that) two years ago and that was included in the pack. I cracked one of those bad boys and about yacked. A fly fishing buddy of mine came over the next day and I turned him onto one and he had the same reaction. Fast forward............. :evil: We were turning a wrench on some guys Honda who was a little punk who was doing a lot of bitching out in my shop. I started going on about the quality and fine taste of the Sammy Adams cranberry beer .

:Lin: :Lin: :Lin: :Lin:

That gets four pukes out of four. I said that I didn't like the NB Frambozen, but the Cranberry Lambic is absolutely the worst of fruit beers. We were having a conversation about that just the other night at a Christmas party. Same exact situation. Someone brought some Christmas samplers of SA and they were foisting off the lambics on people, acting like they were great and hated to give them up. We kept finding half-full lambic bottles around the house all night and were laughing our asses off that no one could finish them.

Bwana
12-16-2005, 10:12 AM

That gets four pukes out of four. I said that I didn't like the NB Frambozen, but the Cranberry Lambic is absolutely the worst of fruit beers. We were having a conversation about that just the other night at a Christmas party. Same exact situation. Someone brought some Christmas samplers of SA and they were foisting off the lambics on people, acting like they were great and hated to give them up. We kept finding half-full lambic bottles around the house all night and were laughing our asses off that no one could finish them.

Indeed it is some very vile swill. The problem is, the first pull isn't to bad, but by the time you take two or three swigs, one is left with an aftertaste that is almost indescribable. I would hazard a guess and say it has something to do with the brewing process they use for that brew consisting of bear piss and urinal water with a little cranberry color tossed in. :shake:

Radar Chief
12-16-2005, 10:37 AM

Indeed it is some very vile swill. The problem is, the first pull isn't to bad, but by the time you take two or three swigs, one is left with an aftertaste that is almost indescribable. I would hazard a guess and say it has something to do with the brewing process they use for that brew consisting of bear piss and urinal water with a little cranberry color tossed in. :shake:

ROFL Either of you guys ever try Pumpkin Beer?

Free advice: don’t. :shake:

Bwana
12-16-2005, 10:42 AM
ROFL Either of you guys ever try Pumpkin Beer?

Free advice: don’t. :shake:

That just sounds nasty. I will definitely take your advice on that one Radar. I bet if you combined the cranberry with the pumpkin beer in the same glass, it would cause some kind of chemical reaction that the world would not soon forget. :eek:

KCTitus
12-16-2005, 10:47 AM
...but the Cranberry Lambic is absolutely the worst of fruit beers.

LOL...I have experienced this phenomenon with my boys as well. Somehow 4 of those vile things ended up in my fridge. I migrated them over to another friends house who likes beers that taste like motor oil and fruit, and even he wont drink them.

broncoholic
12-16-2005, 10:52 AM
I personally don't like fruit beers....however Frambozen is somethin special. If you like darker beers give this one a shot.

Bwana
12-16-2005, 10:56 AM
LOL...I have experienced this phenomenon with my boys as well. Somehow 4 of those vile things ended up in my fridge. I migrated them over to another friends house who likes beers that taste like motor oil and fruit, and even he wont drink them.All I know is I would never mess with anyone who could put more than one of those skanky things away at a time. They are either so retarded or tuff, that they would be immune to pain. That stuff will knock the hair off your twins (Or in miss Gumps case) that pink hair off her cooter and should be avoided at all cost! :hmmm:

mike_b_284
12-16-2005, 11:04 AM
sam adams cherry wheat = :Lin:

I'll take a Negra Modelo, grolsch, and a couple I've tried that I cant pronounce (german beers)

Radar Chief
12-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Anyone who would think pumpkin beer sounds like a good idea and tries it voluntarily deserves what they get.

A friend got a couple as a member of one of those “beer of the month” clubs. Cracked one and nobody could stand it.
He finally found a coworker that could drink ‘bout anything to drink the last one. He kept commenting that it tasted like it needed whipped cream. ;)

Hammock Parties
12-16-2005, 11:07 AM
I just don't like beer.

Maybe someone needs to take me to beer boot camp.

Radar Chief
12-16-2005, 11:08 AM
That just sounds nasty. I will definitely take your advice on that one Radar. I bet if you combined the cranberry with the pumpkin beer in the same glass, it would cause some kind of chemical reaction that the world would not soon forget. :eek:

Oh I don’t know, combine those with, say, a Turkey Beer and maybe a Mashed Taters & Gravy Beer and you could have an entire Beer Thanksgiving. ;)

Radar Chief
12-16-2005, 11:10 AM
I just don't like beer.

Start out light. Coors is probably as close to water, with just a sprinkle of beer flavor, as your gonna find.

Bwana
12-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Oh I don’t know, combine those with, say, a Turkey Beer and maybe a Mashed Taters & Gravy Beer and you could have an entire Beer Thanksgiving. ;)

Talk about "the last meal."

NewChief
12-16-2005, 11:14 AM

Like this:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=50657&stc=1

Bwana
12-16-2005, 11:17 AM
Like this:

:eek: :shake:

Hammock Parties
12-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Start out light. Coors is probably as close to water, with just a sprinkle of beer flavor, as your gonna find.

I already did. Coors and Miller both suck ass. I didn't like shiner bock or pilsner either.

chagrin
12-16-2005, 11:19 AM

Lambic is the quite possibly the worst beer ever created, as far as style goes. Damn Belgians did some nice things with the German Hefe's but the Lambic is too much.

I agree, it is friggin nasty.

NewChief
12-16-2005, 11:20 AM

It gets worse:
http://www.jonessoda.com/files_new/turkey05.html

Smoked Salmon Pate soda anyone? :Lin:

mike_b_284
12-16-2005, 11:20 AM
I just don't like beer.

corona w/ a good amount of lime, when you run out of limes you will be forced to taste the beer. You can progress from there to lagers. After a couple weeks of that you can try ales and stouts.

Hammock Parties
12-16-2005, 11:21 AM
corona w/ a good amount of lime, when you run out of limes you will be forced to taste the beer. You can progress from there to lagers. After a couple weeks of that you can try ales and stouts.

I'm beyond hope, sorry.

mike_b_284
12-16-2005, 11:22 AM
shiner is a heavy beer, ever try blvd pale ale?

chagrin
12-16-2005, 11:23 AM
http://www.newbelgium.com/

Good products. Much more tasty than typical domestic brews--much better than the "other" more famous CO brewery....;)

KC's own Boulevard brewing company does pretty well too, though--if you don't want to send your money to Donkeyland:

http://www.blvdbeer.com/index.cfm

I am familiar with the Boulevard dudes. I met one of, or THE VP of the company and one of his sales guys down here at a Hilton Bar and they saw my CHIEFS hat and started talking with me.

My favorite brew out there, is Hoegaarden - in my opinion, it is simply the best Belgian White made, period. It's produced over there and imported to the U.S.

Other good ones are Sterken (spelling?) Wittekirke (a Holland/Belgian White) and Sam Adams made a good White Ale but recently they changed the recipe, it is not so good anymore.

Recently I tried a new Pilsner, Hurricane Reef carribean Style Pilsner - brewed here in Florida. It is very good for a Pilsner, I recommend it.

NewChief
12-16-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm beyond hope, sorry.

Try this:

Get a Corona and pour out the neck. Refill it with orange juice. Put thumb over hole, turn upside down, slowly remove thumb from hole to allow pressure out. Drink.

Bwana
12-16-2005, 11:46 AM
It gets worse:
http://www.jonessoda.com/files_new/turkey05.html

Smoked Salmon Pate soda anyone? :Lin:

What I want to know is how much crack rock had the guys that came up with that idea smoked when brewing a fish came to mind? :bong:

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2005, 11:50 AM
I just don't like beer.

What kind have you tried?

Skip the watery domestics, and go straight to the good stuff. Seriously. It's kinda like coffee--an acquired taste, but once you acquire it....it's addictive.

NewChief
12-16-2005, 11:51 AM
What kind have you tried?

Skip the watery domestics, and go straight to the good stuff. Seriously. It's kinda like coffee--an acquired taste, but once you acquire it....it's addictive.

Beer...addctive?

Bah, next thing you'll tell me is that cigarettes cause cancer.

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Beer...addctive?

Bah, next thing you'll tell me is that cigarettes cause cancer.

They do. :p

I'm not a smoker....but I have a vice or two as well, so I don't criticize.

NewChief
12-16-2005, 12:00 PM
They do. :p

I'm not a smoker....but I have a vice or two as well, so I don't criticize.

No smoking for me either...at least not any more. I prefer...
http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/products/normal/472/product-927472.gif

HemiEd
12-16-2005, 12:03 PM
I had a couple Monday night at this place: http://www.brauerei-jacob.de/

Everything in the future will be judged against thier beer. I had no idea beer could taste that good. :drool:

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2005, 12:03 PM
No smoking for me either...at least not any more. I prefer...
http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/products/normal/472/product-927472.gif

Isn't that like a state law in AR? :hmmm:

"Each male citizen, age 6 and over, must consume a minimum of 2 cans each month."

NewChief
12-16-2005, 12:07 PM
Isn't that like a state law in AR: "Each male citizen, age 6 and over, must consume a minimum of 2 cans each month."

I started when I was probably 10.

I actually have a picture in our family photo album that says "My first chew", and it's a picture of me at about 6 years old with a huge chaw of tobacco in my mouth and looking proud and cocky. You turn the page and there's a picture of me puking at the side of the house labeled "The results of my first chew." We were down at deer camp having a family reunion and I snuck into my dad's truck and stuffed some of his Red Man into my mouth. Everyone thought it was hilarious, because they knew what the results would be.

The best part is that my dad chewed for about 25 years...and he's a dentist.

Fishpicker
12-16-2005, 12:09 PM
Chimay Belgian ale

NewChief
12-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Chimay Belgian ale

Damned good, but very very pricey.

KCTitus
12-16-2005, 12:12 PM
All I know is I would never mess with anyone who could put more than one of those skanky things away at a time. They are either so retarded or tuff, that they would be immune to pain. That stuff will knock the hair off your twins (Or in miss Gumps case) that pink hair off her cooter and should be avoided at all cost! :hmmm:

One of my buddies chugged one...on a dare. He's retarded.

Radar Chief
12-16-2005, 12:25 PM
Like this:

ROFL That just sounds like e coli in a bottle, don’t it.

Radar Chief
12-16-2005, 12:38 PM

What are ya try’n to do, kill his palate? Boulevard Pale Ale is way too much beer for a rooky like GoChiefs.
Wheat maybe, at least it’s a smoother less bitter, almost fruity, beer. No pun intended GC. ;)

funk monkey
12-16-2005, 12:43 PM
I no is owd enuf to dwink beews... u guys awe bawd peeples...

Bwana
12-16-2005, 12:44 PM
ROFL That just sounds like e coli in a bottle, don’t it.
Oh hell yes. That's just wrong. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2005, 12:54 PM

It's my "regular" although I drink many different types.

Mr. Kotter
12-16-2005, 12:55 PM
I no is owd enuf to dwink beews... u guys awe bawd peeples...

You prefer to sniff glue, eh?
;)

Jenny Gump
12-16-2005, 06:12 PM

Ok, so you are trying to say, that the only reason people responded to my beer thread, is because I own a vagina? You are just sore, cause my clitoris is longer than your pecker. Oh, and your and idiot.

sedated
12-16-2005, 06:15 PM
You are just sore, cause my clitoris is longer than your pecker. Oh, and your and idiot.

damn, cat's got claws.

BTW...I created that beer. I live in OPKS, stop by anytime.

Hammock Parties
12-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I've never given anyone preferential treament over their genitals.

sedated
12-16-2005, 06:20 PM
I've never given anyone preferential treament over their genitals.

what about the guy with elephantitis of the nutz?

I ride in the back seat, cause his balls ride shotgun.

StcChief
12-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Finishing Oktoberfest local micro still has a keg.

Hammock Parties
12-16-2005, 06:26 PM
what about the guy with elephantitis of the nutz?

I haven't met him.

Skip Towne
12-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Ok, so you are trying to say, that the only reason people responded to my beer thread, is because I own a vagina? You are just sore, cause my clitoris is longer than your pecker. Oh, and your and idiot.
You're gonna have to prove that clit thing.

sedated
12-16-2005, 06:31 PM
my clitoris is longer than your pecker.

this thread is worthless without pics

Hammock Parties
12-16-2005, 06:33 PM
this thread is worthless without pics

NO CHYNA PICS! NO!

Hammock Parties
12-16-2005, 06:41 PM
I don't know if it's longer, but Jenny's clit sure tastes better than Skip's dick.

Anything would taste better, huh?

Katipan
12-16-2005, 06:42 PM
I noticed no difference.

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 08:33 PM
ROFL
You're my hero!!!

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 08:34 PM
I noticed no difference.
Please woman! I hope to meet you the next time I am there for business. I have heard enough from Endelt to make that trip...

Katipan
12-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Please woman! I hope to meet you the next time I am there for business. I have heard enough from Endelt to make that trip...

ok honey. But we aren't responsible for any bodily injury, harm, or heartbreak that may or may not occur while you are in our posession.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 08:44 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar1976_17.gif

Who's that girl?

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 08:44 PM
ok honey. But we aren't responsible for any bodily injury, harm, or heartbreak that may or may not occur while you are in our posession.
That's what Brain said... sounds like fun.

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 08:45 PM

Who's that girl?
Your mom!

Katipan
12-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Heartbreak? You plan to introduce him to the Wookie?

I didn't say backbreak, baby.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Your mom!

Well, I know it's not yours. She couldn't have recovered yet from that reaming I gave her last night. Your mom's not much to look at but she's still got some tread left, I'll give you that.

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Well, I know it's not yours. She couldn't have recovered yet from that reaming I gave her last night. Your mom's not much to look at but she's still got some tread left, I'll give you that.Pretty sad considering she's dead. j/k You freak... ROFL

listopencil
12-16-2005, 08:49 PM
I can't believe you just suggested Mer would give birth to a Bronco fan. She's not gonna invite you over now. Way to blow it.

Nice job, Endo. She blind?

Otter
12-16-2005, 08:50 PM

Who's that girl?

That's what happens when you sober up. Damn you Endo, I want linebackers dammit.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Pretty sad considering she's dead. You freak... ROFL

Dead girls need lovin' too. No wonder she didn't give me my change back.

sedated
12-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Well, I know it's not yours. She couldn't have recovered yet from that reaming I gave her last night. Your mom's not much to look at but she's still got some tread left, I'll give you that.

i think we've discovered the true identity of RedRum, and he's shown his face in the light of day

listopencil
12-16-2005, 08:53 PM
i think we've discovered the true identity of RedRum, and he's shown his face in the light of day

Nah. You're just getting paranoid.

Otter
I assure you I am far from sober in that picture.

Nice. I shall try to rival you find tonight.

Aint nuttin sweater.

KC Dan
I assure you I am far from sober in that picture.
Like that's a surprise...

Katipan
Nice job, Endo. She blind?

My highly evolved sense of smell has kept me off of Bronco fans.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 08:54 PM
My highly evolved sense of smell has kept me off of Bronco fans.

Your loss.

Katipan
12-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Your loss.

I know you can hear my agony in my happy sex filled posts of joy.

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 08:58 PM
I don't think that word was necessary.

Katipan
12-16-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't think that word was necessary.

Like a Bronco fan would know how to coat a woman in barbeque sauce.

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 08:59 PM
LMAO!!!

listopencil
12-16-2005, 09:00 PM

To each her own. You can't miss something if you've never gotten it.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 09:01 PM

You consider that wild? Try a banana split.

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 09:02 PM
You don't think sex is necessary?

Man.. you are old, Dan.
No, NO, NO , NO... What I meant was that listo is a donkey fan thus sex would mean two men...Not my realm, maybe denverchief can hook him up.

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:04 PM
To each her own. You can't miss something if you've never gotten it.

I've nursed drunk men still spitting vomit with every impassioned "oh mer you're the best"...

I figured it would be something like that.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 09:06 PM
I prefer to keep my banana in one piece.

Heh. Nothing like that. Just a man, a woman and a lot of toppings.

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:07 PM
No, NO, NO , NO... What I meant was that listo is a donkey fan thus sex would mean two men...Not my realm, maybe denverchief can hook him up.

You're gonna have to come a little quicker with the faag jokes to keep up with us in real life.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 09:07 PM
I've nursed drunk men still spitting vomit with every impassioned "oh mer you're the best"...

I figured it would be something like that.

And that's exactly why you need to branch out. Shame on those KC fans for leaving that impression on you.

listopencil
12-16-2005, 09:08 PM
You're gonna have to come a little quicker with the faag jokes to keep up with us in real life.

Yup. NTTAWWT, of course.

Halfcan
12-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Orgasmic.

New Belgium Frambozen. Damn. I want to kiss the person who created this recipe.

It was me-honest it was- I create orgasmic beers as a hobby.

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:10 PM
It was me-honest it was- I create orgasmic beers as a hobby.

You are so lucky I'll never be a mod.

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:12 PM
And that's exactly why you need to branch out. Shame on those KC fans for leaving that impression on you.

mmmmmm.

no.
that's not shame...

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Haha... there was a time when people would've laughed at the idea of me being a mod.

Like... last week.

Notice I didn't start talking to you until after you became a mod.

I'm just sayin'...

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:20 PM
What the f*ck does this mean?

People say I look like Garth Brooks all the time.

sedated
12-16-2005, 09:24 PM

that's f*cked up...and, yet, still hot.

thanks for the idea :thumb:

(only in KC)

Skip Towne
12-16-2005, 09:25 PM
This thread has degenerated into another Endelt/Mer thread. I hadn't noticed it till Boozer pointed it out this morning.

Skip Towne
12-16-2005, 09:29 PM
This is ENDelt and Mer's world. You're just living in it.
Yeah, apparently.

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:31 PM

How the hell do you get top billing?

Katipan
12-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah, apparently.

I'd be happy to make it about you.

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 09:34 PM
gonna be a bitch getting that huge cranium through the bathroom door, isn't it?

sedated
12-16-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm the man.

that's not what we hear...

KC Dan
12-16-2005, 09:37 PM
If Phil's head can fit though my doorways, anyone's can.
hehe! good one.