PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs will not make the playoffs.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-16-2005, 11:58 PM
According to Merrill Hodge. He has picked the Jags and Steelers (shocker).

Always next year...

RealSNR
12-17-2005, 12:03 AM
What a looser

chefsos
12-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Well, if that flailing, flopsweat, assfinger, monkey hair, scrotum jaw, tranny pounder Hoge said it....who am I to argue?

ChiefsCountry
12-17-2005, 12:20 AM
I predict the Chiefs will make the playoffs as AFC West champs. Their take that Merril.

RealSNR
12-17-2005, 12:30 AM
I predict the Chiefs will make the playoffs as AFC West champs. Their take that Merril.Genious!

jeffro
12-17-2005, 12:51 AM
Don't worry, It will all be over soon. By this time tomorrow you'll be talking about draft picks.I'm sorry for you guys.I have always had great respect for the Chiefs and their fans.......GO GIANTS

Seriously,I am definitely looking foward to watching two playoff teams go at it.As a GIANTS fan I will never forget the class that the Chiefs and their fans showed after the tragedy of 9/11.You don't know how much that meant to us during that time.Thank You

Anyway, I am a GIANTS fan and I'm not here to troll your boards.I'm just here to say good luck(not tomorrow but next Sunday)

Hey, a little smack never hurt.

Good luck,
Jeff

BigRedChief
12-17-2005, 01:02 AM
Don't worry, It will all be over soon. By this time tomorrow you'll be talking about draft picks.I'm sorry for you guys.I have always had great respect for the Chiefs and their fans.......GO GIANTS

Seriously,I am definately looking foward to watching two playoff teams go at it.As a GIANTS fan I will never forget the class that the Chiefs and their fans showed after the tragedy of 9/11.You don't know how much that meant to us during that time.Thank You

Anyway, I am a GIANTS fan and I'm not here to troll your boards.I'm just here to say good luck(not tomorrow but next Sunday)

Hey, a little smack never hurt.

Good luck,
Jeff

Your washed up OT should have kept his mouth shut :shake:

jeffro
12-17-2005, 01:06 AM
We'll see.......

but yeah,I wish the backups wouldn't put up "bulletin board material"

BTW thats the greatest av ever ...........just need to replace the K.C. with N.Y...Gotta love Keyra

greg63
12-17-2005, 01:51 AM
We'll see.......

but yeah,I wish the backups wouldn't put up "bulletin board material"

BTW thats the greatest av ever ...........just need to replace the K.C. with N.Y...Gotta love Keyra

How's my avatar??

jeffro
12-17-2005, 02:08 AM
How's my avatar??
I think it sucks........ but I would agree with its' metaphoric value.If you guys(the skinny guy with the sword)actually beat the GIANTS (the hulking figure ) it would probably be a miracle worthy of the gods.

chefsos
12-17-2005, 02:15 AM
I think it sucks........ but I would agree with its' metaphoric value.If you guys(the skinny guy with the sword)actually beat the GIANTS (the hulking figure ) it would probably be a miracle worthy of the gods.
You know, if you guys would just move without telling the Jets, you wouldn't have to share the bathroom.

Talisman
12-17-2005, 02:16 AM
Genious!
I admit it's a combover.

jeffro
12-17-2005, 02:24 AM
You know, if you guys would just move without telling the Jets, you wouldn't have to share the bathroom.
Is that the best you can come up with? and actually its called GIANTS stadium.The JETS have to clean the bathrooms in order for us to let them play there.

but I think this week We'll have our K.C. BIOCTHES lick them clean

chefsos
12-17-2005, 03:58 AM
Is that the best you can come up with? and actually its called GIANTS stadium.The JETS have to clean the bathrooms in order for us to let them play there.

but I think this week We'll have our K.C. BIOCTHES lick them clean
Hey there, Buck, I was slammin' the redhead stepchild J E S T JEST JEST JEST, not the stadium. Amazingly enough, I know what the name of the damn place is.

Biocth.

4th and Long
12-17-2005, 05:29 AM
How's my avatar??
I think it sucks.
I guess he won't like the original either. :D

Gaz
12-17-2005, 07:41 AM
If I take all emotion and loyalty out of the mix and judge strictly on schedule, I would also have to pick the Jaguars and Steelers. Particularly if I made my living predicting football games

We squandered [3] very winnable games [Eagles, Bills & Cowboys] and are in a deep, deep hole. In order to make the playoffs, we have to beat a good team [albeit a beaten-up team] on the road and then take on a couple of playoff contenders. That is tough, baby.

Fortunately, The Fan does not believe in taking emotion and loyalty out of the mix.

xoxo~
Gaz
Not giving up until it is mathematically over.

greg63
12-17-2005, 09:35 AM
I guess he won't like the original either. :D

YUP! …An up close and personal view. :D

Area 51
12-17-2005, 09:39 AM
I will withhold judgement on whether the Chiefs make the Playoffs until the playoff teams are announced at the end of the season.

Optimism rules!

greg63
12-17-2005, 12:54 PM
I will withhold judgement on whether the Chiefs make the Playoffs until the playoff teams are announced at the end of the season.

Optimism rules!

:thumb:
No concession until mathematical elimination.

Gravedigger
12-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Merrill Hoge also said DJ would be a bust....

bringbackmarty
12-17-2005, 02:53 PM
hey that's no skinny guy, that's a native american cherokee tribal chief. He'll scalp your kids and give your mother a cherokee nose job white man.