PDA

View Full Version : Just got to pick new cd's for Christmas

Nzoner
12-17-2005, 12:52 AM
Well actually their older(like me) but seeing that I once owned them on albums and lost them in a fire and hadn't been able to replace them I'm quite excited

I picked 5 I found at CD Universe thanks to my mrs.

Steve Walsh-Schemer Dreamer

The Beat Farmers-Van Go

Alice Cooper-From The Inside

Alan Parsons Project-Tales Of Mystery & Imagination

Black Sabbath-Sabotage

Halfcan
12-17-2005, 01:30 AM
AC-from the inside is great-"How ya gonna see me now" and "Nurse Rozetta" I had the alblum as a kid.

No Rush? You should trade them all in and get R30-you won't regret it.

Nzoner
12-17-2005, 01:37 AM
AC-from the inside is great-"How ya gonna see me now" and "Nurse Rozetta" I had the alblum as a kid.

No Rush? You should trade them all in and get R30-you won't regret it.

I've got Rush 2112,A Farewell To Kings and Chronicles once I replace Hemispheres I'll be done.

Halfcan
12-17-2005, 01:40 AM
I've got Rush 2112,A Farewell To Kings and Chronicles once I replace Hemispheres I'll be done.

Your just getting started, thats like me saying I have ZZ's Eliminator and I'm done. There is so much more. I think the new studio alblum in 2006 is going to kick everyones azz.

But those are some great CD's you got for Xmas.

Nzoner
12-17-2005, 01:45 AM
Your just getting started, thats like me saying I have ZZ's Eliminator and I'm done. There is so much more. I think the new studio alblum in 2006 is going to kick everyones azz.

But those are some great CD's you got for Xmas.

I had alot of Rush in my album collection before the fire,I like them,just not enough to replace everything I had.

As for Eliminator,my least fav ZZ Top project,too much commercial bs for me.

Halfcan
12-17-2005, 01:53 AM
It was a good concert though.

luv
12-17-2005, 01:55 AM
What? No Tiffaney? Debbie Gibson? C'mon. :p

I am just kidding, BTW.

Nzoner
12-17-2005, 02:05 AM
It was a good concert though.

That was one ZZ tour I missed,I did have the opportunity to see the Rush Hemisphere's tour though and that kicked ass.They did Cygnus X-1 and Hemispheres book 2 in its entirety.