PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ready to blow up the coaching staff?

Hammock Parties
12-17-2005, 07:31 PM
F*ck them all.

As htismaqe said last week, good riddance.

Halfcan
12-17-2005, 07:33 PM
It starts with that stupid c#cksmoker King Carl!

milkman
12-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I said this on another thread started by hambus (WTF is he).

Is there anyone left that wants who ever is the next HC to retain Gun as DC?

This whole ****ing staff can't leave soon enough.

But I've been saying this for 2 years now, and longer.

12-17-2005, 07:36 PM
F*ck them all.

As htismaqe said last week, good riddance.

jack Harry is taking care of that as we chat.

JBucc
YES!! But who should we get?

Redcoats58
I thought i wanted Gun here also but he can go. They can start with a clean slate from top to bottom. Even get rid of the water and towel boys.

Coach
12-17-2005, 07:39 PM
I'm in. I'm been a Gunther supporter for quite awhile, but enough is enough.

I'd like Mr. Carl Peterson to get the hell out of Kansas City as well. The Chiefs practically aborted their season, and Peterson decides to raise season ticket prices in 2006? Also what Sibrian mentioned on his thread, that why the Chiefs can't consistently have a playoff team every year, not to mention a 3-8 playoff record under Carl, and haven't even won a ****ing playoff game in several years?

Good riddance indeed.

Shox
12-17-2005, 07:40 PM
It starts with that stupid c#cksmoker King Carl!

Agreed. He is the longest common denominator. His overall draft record is not good at all.

Please, please, please send CP down the road.

wolfpack0735
12-17-2005, 07:41 PM
they should have cap space also,because most of the defensive players should go also. but knowing queen carl he`ll give them a big bonus. queen carl must go also! did i mention the defense also should be cut?

theWaltMon
12-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Carl needs to be fired. Dick needs to be encouraged to retire. Gunther, I don't know. I would give him one more year as DC under the new coach.

JimNasium
12-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Buh-bye.

Hoover
12-17-2005, 07:43 PM
c-ya! Thanks for all the..... ah hell just get the fu@k out and take Carl with ya.

FringeNC
12-17-2005, 07:43 PM
The problem is not the coaching staff. The problem is exclusively on one side of the ball. We didn't play well on O today, but not terrible. You want terrible on O -- look at Gruden's Bucs today.

It's tough to win on the road in the NFL, but this D is still just a disgrace.

We are screwed. Our O coaches will be gone, and now Carl will be in control of both O and D talent. We're just screwed.

Carl's incompetence is boundless. He has done nothing since 2002 to fix this mess of a D, and he brought in Gunther when competent coaches were available. Brokeback Mountain should be the title the relationship between Carl and Gunther...

Hammock Parties
12-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Gunther is a piece of shit moron, too.

We didn't adjust to the counter whatsoever.

Carl isn't going anywhere so we need someone to murder him. I'd volunteer but the drive is too long.

cdcox
12-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Burn the coaching staff to the ground. I only wish the flames could reach the GM.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
12-17-2005, 07:48 PM
This team has too many old, white stodgy coaches running it. We need some energy. Today's player thrives off of energy. None of these guys have the energy anymore. It's time to rebuild around one player:

P Dustin Colquitt

12-17-2005, 07:49 PM
This team has too many old, white stodgy coaches running it. We need some energy. Today's player thrives off of energy. None of these guys have the energy anymore. It's time to rebuild around one player:

P Dustin Colquitt

I want Chucky!!!!

FloridaMan88
12-17-2005, 07:49 PM
You know at this point it is almost pointless to blame the coaching staff. Sure you can point at various mistakes and flaws (and they are certainly valid) but it all goes back to the one constant the past 17 years or so... Carl Peterson.

The fact the Chiefs haven't defeated a team with a winning record, on the road in December since 1991 goes back across 3 different head coaches... but one GM.

The fact the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since 1994 goes back across 3 different head coaches... but one GM.

Look at the caliber of assistant coaches/Head Coaches we've had in KC the past 15 years or so... Dick Vermeil, Marty, Al Saunders, Herm Edwards, Bill Cowher, etc and yet they can't overcome the one constant of incompetence... Carl Peterson.

The Hunt family wants the fans and taxpayers to show a commitment to them by helping to fund all those improvements they want to Arrowhead. How about they show a commitment to winning by terminating the employment of a GM who has failed to produce a playoff win in almost 12 years now.

Uncle_Ted
12-17-2005, 07:51 PM
I can't stand how lately when we go on the road our offensive playcalling goes ultra-conservative. I understand that LJ is a stud, establish the run, blah blah blah, but could we do something today besides run on every 1st and 2nd down, and throw on every third down? Or how about throwing a pass on 2nd and short one in a while?

milkman
12-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Carl needs to be fired. Dick needs to be encouraged to retire. Gunther, I don't know. I would give him one more year as DC under the new coach.

I am utterly amazed that anyone thinks that Gun given another year.

You haven't seen enough of this pathetic defense, and his inability to make any kind of adjustments to realize he sucks ass.

milkman
12-17-2005, 07:58 PM
You know at this point it is almost pointless to blame the coaching staff. Sure you can point at various mistakes and flaws (and they are certainly valid) but it all goes back to the one constant the past 17 years or so... Carl Peterson.

The fact the Chiefs haven't defeated a team with a winning record, on the road in December since 1991 goes back across 3 different head coaches... but one GM.

The fact the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since 1994 goes back across 3 different head coaches... but one GM.

Look at the caliber of assistant coaches/Head Coaches we've had in KC the past 15 years or so... Dick Vermeil, Marty, Al Saunders, Herm Edwards, Bill Cowher, etc and yet they can't overcome the one constant of incompetence... Carl Peterson.

The Hunt family wants the fans and taxpayers to show a commitment to them by helping to fund all those improvements they want to Arrowhead. How about they show a commitment to winning by terminating the employment of a GM who has failed to produce a playoff win in almost 12 years now.

No doubt, Carl is the man ultimately responsible.

My take is, he has hired coaches that can't get it done, and therein is his major flaw.

Carl has almost always drafted the players that the coaches have asked for.

He's signed the FAs that the coaches have asked for.

He has, whether you believe, always tried to give his caoches the weapons that asked for, and each time the coaches have misfired.

Carl needs to go, not because he hasn't tried, he has.

He needs to go cause he simply doesn't have any success in finding a coach that can use the weapons he provides.