PDA

View Full Version : Lets go Colts and Vikings

ChiefsCountry
12-17-2005, 07:34 PM
Gosh that fills dirty. Oh well beat those Chargers and Steelers. Lets try to keep the hope.

And f*** off to all you bastards who want us to lose.

BigMeatballDave
12-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Who gives a shit? This kind of play in crunchtime does not deserve a play-off appearance...

papasmurf
12-17-2005, 07:55 PM
If you are rooting for other teams to lose than your team is not getting it done.

Hammock Parties
12-17-2005, 07:57 PM
I want to see Arrowhead filled with 25,000 fans next week.

cdcox
12-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Let's end this now.

Go Steelers and Chargers!

KCJake
12-17-2005, 07:58 PM
I give a ****. Yes the Chiefs got there @sses kicked today. Im not sure if I want to cry or cut someone's head off. Regardless, I still want the Chiefs to make the playoff's. So, what has to happen? If SD and PITT lose this week, and the Chiefs win their last two, are they in?

ChiefsCountry
12-17-2005, 08:01 PM
I give a ****. Yes the Chiefs got there @sses kicked today. Im not sure if I want to cry or cut someone's head off. Regardless, I still want the Chiefs to make the playoff's. So, what has to happen? If SD and PITT lose this week, and the Chiefs win their last two, are they in?

I beleive so.

JBucc
12-17-2005, 08:02 PM
Minnesota is a fraud they won't beat Pitt

12-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Gosh that fills dirty. Oh well beat those Chargers and Steelers. Lets try to keep the hope.

WHAT?? I want to win all our remaining games. We still don't deserve the playoffs. Haven't we been embarassed enough on the road now?

NFL16
12-17-2005, 08:07 PM
I want to see Arrowhead filled with 25,000 fans next week.
I'll be there!!!!!!

kcxiv
12-17-2005, 08:09 PM
i dont want the Chiefs to make the play offs. Not with how they are playing. I rather not get embarrased again. If that makes me a bad Chiefs fan so be it. This team doesnt deserve it. Once Pitt wins tomorrow though, we can focus on next year.

FringeNC
12-17-2005, 08:15 PM

I agree. Nobody we would play in the 1st round has as good a D as the Giants, and if our O gets rolling against Cincy or whoever, we have a shot.

We have a chance at the playoffs, and half on here are throwing in the towel...and yet complain that the D has no heart. It's a little ironic.

kcxiv
12-17-2005, 08:25 PM
lol We did NOT throw in the towel. The team did that already. We are just acting how they are playing. We are a good offense with a crappy Defense. ANythign seem familiar??

Even if the Chiefs win the last 2 chances are still slim and none. We Fans did NOT throw in the Towel, the Team we all watch and root for did.

Rain Man
12-17-2005, 08:30 PM
Go, Steelers.

Go, Chargers.

As for Greg Wesley, please pull a hamstring in practice this week.

12-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Who is saying they want us to lose on this thread? We don't deserve the playoffs. I want to go 10-6. If they back into the playoffs, I will be right there with them. I still don't think they deserve it though. Just realistic.

sedated
12-17-2005, 08:35 PM
As for Greg Wesley, please pull a hamstring in practice this week.

same goes for Kendrell "the invisible LB" Bell.

what a disaster.

do the chiefs actually have footballs at their practice?

you'd think they've never held or caught one before.

Logical
12-17-2005, 08:36 PM

You truly want to see this team make the playoffs, you are not convinced that is futile. You define homer.

ChiefsCountry
12-17-2005, 08:41 PM
You truly want to see this team make the playoffs, you are not convinced that is futile. You define homer.

Good call me a homer. I love the Chiefs. I might not be a real fan cause I am poor ass college kid so I cant get season tickets. I want to see the Chiefs all year. I want the Chiefs in the playoffs. Its the NFL anything can happen. The Planet can be a good place for football, but it is so sicking to see Chief fans bash their team, say they quit on it. Its bullshit. If you hate the team so much go be a Broncos or Rams fan. I'm pissed bc we lost, but we still have a chance at the playoffs.

Logical
12-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Good call me a homer. I love the Chiefs. I might not be a real fan cause I am poor ass college kid so I cant get season tickets. I want to see the Chiefs all year. I want the Chiefs in the playoffs. Its the NFL anything can happen. The Planet can be a good place for football, but it is so sicking to see Chief fans bash their team, say they quit on it. Its bullshit. If you hate the team so much go be a Broncos or Rams fan. I'm pissed bc we lost, but we still have a chance at the playoffs.Good for you

Rain Man
12-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Good call me a homer. I love the Chiefs. I might not be a real fan cause I am poor ass college kid so I cant get season tickets. I want to see the Chiefs all year. I want the Chiefs in the playoffs. Its the NFL anything can happen. The Planet can be a good place for football, but it is so sicking to see Chief fans bash their team, say they quit on it. Its bullshit. If you hate the team so much go be a Broncos or Rams fan. I'm pissed bc we lost, but we still have a chance at the playoffs.

Me, too. I'm a fan to the bitter end. That's why I want Greg Wesley to pull a hamstring.

cdcox
12-17-2005, 08:47 PM

Many of us have been watching these pussies quit when you were in diapers. Year after year. It never ends. You think one day the breaks will go their way, that the team will play up to their ability, but you are wrong. It will never happen.

At least not this year.

12-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Listen, more power to you. I admire your tenacity. I wish I could look at it that way. I just can't. It doesn't make me a bad fan. Just a frustrated fan for 35 years.