PDA

View Full Version : Please retire tonight DICK.

CASHMAN
12-17-2005, 08:09 PM
He just dosent have it anymore he needs to step down and let the new head coach coach the last 2 games.
I have never liked this hire.

CASHMAN.

Sybil
12-17-2005, 08:12 PM
I'll give him the dignity of finishing the season. However, he needs to ride off into the sunset.

Shag
12-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Personally, I don't see how this loss can be put on DV. He didn't miss any of the 11ty missed tackles. He didn't drop any interceptions. He didn't commit any false start penalties. He didn't commit any turnovers.

While his success over time certainly can be questioned, I place the last two losses squarely on the shoulders of the players. The execution has been horrid.

I, too, am ready for a change, but I don't put the recent failures on him...

Imon Yourside
He just stated he is considering coming back next year, says he will only do so to torment Chiefs fans worldwide. He also stated his whole team had a "Good Cry" in unison after the game.

Bwana
At the end of the season, the old gummer needs to hit the road.

ping2000
12-17-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm buying stock in Kleenex if he goes. The press conference will be like a flood!

sedated
12-17-2005, 08:20 PM
if he comes back next season, I'm taking a year off of football, we'd be doomed to mediocrity

Sybil
12-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Personally, I don't see how this loss can be put on DV. He didn't miss any of the 11ty missed tackles. He didn't drop any interceptions. He didn't commit any false start penalties. He didn't commit any turnovers.

While his success over time certainly can be questioned, I place the last two losses squarely on the shoulders of the players. The execution has been horrid.

I, too, am ready for a change, but I don't put the recent failures on him...

He's the stinking head coach. Poor tackling, poor discipline, an inability to separate personal feelings toward coaches and their performances.....are all reasons he IS responsible, if not for this loss, then for the mediocrity of the past five years. The offense has been fun to watch, but he's been half a coach. The defensive coaching and liabilities, and their failure, are ultimately his responsibility too.

Dartgod
12-17-2005, 08:35 PM
He's the stinking head coach. Poor tackling, poor discipline, an inability to separate personal feelings toward coaches and their performances.....are all reasons he IS responsible, if not for this loss, then for the mediocrity of the past five years. The offense has been fun to watch, but he's been half a coach. The defensive coaching and liabilities, and their failure, are ultimately his responsibility too.B-I-N-G-O!

And Carl is responsible for hiring the coaches and players that continually perform like crap in clutch games.

We are waaaaay overdue for a total house cleaning. I'm tired of forking over my hard earned cash to this joke of a franchise.

Sybil
12-17-2005, 08:41 PM
B-I-N-G-O!

And Carl is responsible for hiring the coaches and players that continually perform like crap in clutch games.

We are waaaaay overdue for a total house cleaning. I'm tired of forking over my hard earned cash to this joke of a franchise.

I'm seriously considering non-renewal of season tickets next year.

Dartgod
12-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm seriously considering non-renewal of season tickets next year.
We've pretty much made up our minds. It's been a topic of discussion for us the last two years anyway. I refuse to pump money into Carl Peterson's regime any longer. He needs to go...

12-17-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm buying stock in Kleenex if he goes. The press conference will be like a flood!

Do ya think Ronda Moss will have her umbrella handy?ROFLROFLROFL

tommykat
12-17-2005, 08:52 PM
At the end of the season, the old gummer needs to hit the road.

For you and Dartgod, who the HELL do you think will/woud be a better COACH?? Or Available???????

Sybil
12-17-2005, 08:54 PM
For you and Dartgod, who the HELL do you think will/woud be a better COACH?? Or Available???????

Have you been bobbin' and slobbin' DV's knob, or what?

Skip Towne
12-17-2005, 08:55 PM
KC Johnny should be making an appearance any time now.

leviw
12-17-2005, 08:55 PM

I really think they should give Gun a shot at it!

Sybil
12-17-2005, 08:56 PM
KC Johnny should be making an appearance any time now.

Isn't he the Marty fan. He may wait until SD spanks us next weekend.

tommykat
Have you been bobbin' and slobbin' DV's knob, or what?

BITCH.......Knock it off! Just a long freaking week a work with the elders.....BUT VERY KIND.....$$$ rock from them.

Dartgod
For you and Dartgod, who the HELL do you think will/woud be a better COACH?? Or Available???????I don't know. In fact it doesn't really matter as long as Carl is still here.

I just know DV has had plenty of time to field a halfway decent defense in KC and has failed miserably.

Sybil
12-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I really think they should give Gun a shot at it!

Holy mother of Johosiphat. It's a good thing we aren't at a sports bar. :shake:

old_geezer
12-17-2005, 08:57 PM

You didn't ask me, but Homer Simpson would look good about now IMO.

Sybil
12-17-2005, 08:59 PM
BITCH.......Knock it off! Just a long freaking week a work with the elders.....BUT VERY KIND.....$$$ rock from them.
You been slobbin' the knob of folks in the nursing home? Is that what you are saying?

Just kidding, lady. I don't mean to pick on you when you've been drinking. I just think it's time for DV to move on.

I'd be okay with Saunders taking over, provided we start over on Defense.

leviw
12-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Holy mother of Johosiphat. It's a good thing we aren't at a sports bar. :shake:

I apologize. I forgot to include my sarcasm guide. Neglected to take into account ignorance. Carry on.

sedated
12-17-2005, 09:00 PM

My vote is for Greg Williams (Redskins D-coordinator)

He's a good defensive mind, the only positive in the Snyder era, and from Excelsior Springs.

Abba-Dabba
12-17-2005, 09:00 PM

Ron ****ing Rivera. That's who.

Sybil
12-17-2005, 09:02 PM
My vote is for Greg Williams (Redskins D-coordinator)

He's a good defensive mind, the only positive in the Snyder era, and from Excelsior Springs.

I think he'd be a good choice, if we start anew entirely.

ChiTown
12-17-2005, 09:04 PM
It's high time that that old bag of crap and his cronies hit the road. They are the most confused bunch I've ever seen. Sad

tommykat
12-17-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't know. In fact it doesn't really matter as long as Carl is still here.

I just know DV has had plenty of time to field a halfway decent defense in KC and has failed miserably.

I agree with CP, but you and I know that he will not go away........shit I wish, but he must have had to much tail and has something on someone that won't get him fired....;) Until then, we are stuck with the sucker!

ck_IN
12-17-2005, 09:05 PM
<i>For you and Dartgod, who the HELL do you think will/woud be a better COACH?? Or Available???????</i>

I'd start by looking at the assistant coaches of all the playoff teams.

Just because I can't rattle off X names doesn't mean we need to settle for the same BS we've gotten from DV.