PDA

View Full Version : Oops They Did It Again

jak112460
12-17-2005, 08:12 PM
For the second week in a row the Chiefs secondary showed how arm tackling works in favor of the other team. It looks like the Chiefs defense is afraid of hitting. How many teams allow 214 rushing yards from an opponent let alone one guy? I am so sick of this defense letting the team down. If I were the coach I would play each missed tackle, and especially arm tackles, over and over and I would point my finger in the face of each defensive player and blame them for each loss they caused. I would do it every night right after each game until players either got with the program or they quit. I think the KC media should show photos of players trying to arm tackle and missing. This is the worst group of pussy players I have seen. The worst part is they are better than they were last year. I live in Arizona now and I have to endure the Cardinals so I do not want to have to watch the Chiefs make the same mistakes as the Cardinals. The Cardinals stink and it would be nice to have one good team to watch. The Chiefs had it all in the palm of their hands last week and to add insult to injury they do the same thing this week to lose again.

jak112460
12-18-2005, 12:35 AM
ttt

Pasta Little Brioni
12-18-2005, 12:37 AM
same crap just a different year.