PDA

View Full Version : does it sting???

whoarethechefs?
12-17-2005, 11:16 PM
nice choke job chumps.......... maybe next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tactical Funky
12-17-2005, 11:20 PM
You're a real piece of work. Y'know, I love the Chiefs, but I can't control how they play. Are we done yet? Likely, but that doesn't change the fact that I'll support this team, win or lose.

jspchief
12-17-2005, 11:24 PM
It's all worth it to see some troll come in here and display how pathetic his life is.

Pezman
12-17-2005, 11:25 PM
It's all worth it to see some troll come in here and display how pathetic his life is.

Kind of like jsp rooting for opponents injuries
:shake:

Iowanian
12-17-2005, 11:26 PM
more donkey fan's show up here after a Chiefs Loss than a free clinic on Herpes day.

The Bad Guy
12-17-2005, 11:27 PM

It did sting for a while after I stuck it in your mom. I took some antibiotics and covered myself in peroxide.

jspchief
12-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Kind of like jsp rooting for opponents injuries
:shake:If it helps any, I hope you die a slow death from face cancer and all your kids are born retarded.

If you don't like what I say, you don't have to come here. Bitch.

Anubis_Zyklon
12-17-2005, 11:28 PM

Dont feel bad, thats how we feel about Boob and co. :shake:

The Bad Guy
12-17-2005, 11:29 PM
If it helps any, I hope you die a slow death from face cancer and all your kids are born retarded.

Good loving god.

You need to relax.

Pezman
12-17-2005, 11:30 PM
If it helps any, I hope you die a slow death from face cancer and all your kids are born retarded.

God, I love the fact that you are married to a Broncos fan... poetic justice you classless clown. Buh bye

NJ Chief Fan
12-17-2005, 11:31 PM
scared of pu$$y you climbed out the cesarean ill push ya grown ass back in ya mothers womb you need nine more months

jspchief
12-17-2005, 11:31 PM
Dont feel bad, thats how we feel about Boob and co. :shake:Interesting logic. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. Coming over here and acting like Bob just makes you the same pathetic piece of trash that you pretend to dislike.

Anubis_Zyklon
12-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Interesting logic. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. Coming over here and acting like Bob just makes you the same pathetic piece of trash that you pretend to dislike.

Nah, i wont stoop that low. Its not in my nature but thanks for sharing.

kcfanXIII
12-17-2005, 11:33 PM
i could rant and rant about how i'm not going to honor this with a response. but i would still be responding. so i'll respond with this, go **** yourself! its gonna sting worse for donk fans when plummer chokes in the playoffs, and worse for raider fans when they realize they won just enough games to be out of the reggie bush race.

jspchief
12-17-2005, 11:35 PM
All these idiots are doing is setting themselves up for a massive troll infusion when they get their ass kicked out of the play-offs.

Anubis_Zyklon
12-17-2005, 11:35 PM
i could rant and rant about how i'm not going to honor this with a response. but i would still be responding. so i'll respond with this, go **** yourself! its gonna sting worse for donk fans when plummer chokes in the playoffs, and worse for raider fans when they realize they won just enough games to be out of the reggie bush race.

As they say, i would rather have a chance than no chance at all. While the Chiefs continue to scratch their heads year after year as to why they can't get over the hump. Must be really frustrating.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-17-2005, 11:36 PM
all losses sting and unless you're a colts fan by season's end you'll be feeling the burn yourself.

sedated
12-17-2005, 11:36 PM
more donkey fan's show up here after a Chiefs Loss than a free clinic on Herpes day.

I think those crowds are one and the same

Mecca
12-17-2005, 11:37 PM
So we got Pezman and the Bronco fan in this thread.......this one's really attracting the tards.

Anubis_Zyklon
12-17-2005, 11:38 PM
all losses sting and unless you're a colts fan by season's end you'll be feeling the burn yourself.

Possibly, but then again this is the NFL and when the Post season starts its a whole new ballgame. But, getting there is only half the battle.

sedated
12-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Must be really frustrating.

about as frustrating as getting your ass kicked by the colts year after year.

will this be the 17th year in a row getting bounced in Indy?

go away d!ckface

Anubis_Zyklon
12-17-2005, 11:39 PM
about as frustrating as getting your ass kicked by the colts year after year.

will this be the 17th year in a row getting bounced in Indy?

go away d!ckface

Wow, how colorful. Ive seen some sore losers in my life but man you really take the cake here.

stevieray
12-17-2005, 11:41 PM
Wow, how colorful. Ive seen some sore losers in my life but man you really take the cake here.

go find your psuedo manhood somewhere else.

Mecca
12-17-2005, 11:42 PM

You're a Bronco fan running your mouth on a Chiefs board were you expecting to just be greeted with open arms............

Anubis_Zyklon
12-17-2005, 11:45 PM
You're a Bronco fan running your mouth on a Chiefs board were you expecting to just be greeted with open arms............

Not really, but then again i dont think ive crossed over any lines here. Im just poking fun really but i personally can understand the frustration. I admit, i hate the Chiefs more than any other team but i continue to wonder how it is you guys seem to choke away a season year after year. Its not like you have a bad team here so it just boggles my mind as to why you struggle so. But, like i said i enjoy it because i am a rival fan. Nature of the beast i guess.

ChiefsFire
12-17-2005, 11:47 PM
hey guys,lets try to not hit rock bottom tonite.I know today sucked and were all down.

Bronc fans,congratulations...hopefully we get a shot at you in the playoffs,if not,good luck and see you next year

Swanman
12-18-2005, 12:12 AM

I hope you're killed by a drunk driver on the way to your daughter's wedding.

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 12:55 AM

Where is mod censorship when you need it? Freedom of speech shouldn't apply to a moron like you. Go back under your rock c#cksmoker!

chiefsfolife
12-18-2005, 12:59 AM
so this guy cant start threads like this and I cant start a good nature one....I dunno

Taco John
12-18-2005, 01:04 AM
For what it's worth, I feel for you guys. Your team reminds me of the 1995-1996 Denver teams we had when Shanahan first took control. We knew we had something, but it was just out of reach when it came down to it.

Someday, you guys will win another Superbowl, and all of this will seem worth it in a wierd way that I can't really explain other than to say you don't know up if you don't know down.

Oh, and jsp... You shouldn't wish for cancer survivors to die of cancer. That's just wrong.

Hammock Parties
12-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Someday, you guys will win another Superbowl, and all of this will seem worth it in a wierd way that I can't really explain other than to say you don't know up if you don't know down.

I know what you mean. :(

jspchief
12-18-2005, 01:11 AM
Oh, and jsp... You shouldn't wish for cancer survivors to die of cancer. That's just wrong.I have no idea what that guy's past is.

All I know is he came in trying to drag up shit from a different BB from 2 months ago.

If he wants to fling shit, I'm game tonight.

Taco John
12-18-2005, 01:15 AM
I have no idea what that guy's past is.

All I know is he came in trying to drag up shit from a different BB from 2 months ago.

If he wants to fling shit, I'm game tonight.

Seems like wishing injuries on others is a bad way to go about things. Anyway, you're just frustrated. I'm sure Pezman didn't take it personal. One thing about that guy is that nothing is going to get him down, not even someone wishing he'd die of nearly the very cancer he beat.

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 01:16 AM
As they say, i would rather have a chance than no chance at all. While the Chiefs continue to scratch their heads year after year as to why they can't get over the hump. Must be really frustrating.

Must be frustrating for you too, to be a man but feel like a women inside.
Go back to spanking your monkey to Elway pictures Donkey lover.

|Zach|
12-18-2005, 02:19 AM

Eh...Pezman is a really good guy...I have worked with him on some things and he has been really helpful. Even if that wasn't the case I see no reason to throw stuff out like this to people who really haevn't done anything wrong...

And wishing injuries on people...

I have always enjoyed your posts here and thought of you as above that kind of stuff JSP...

stumppy
12-18-2005, 04:24 AM

Karma is a bitch.:shake:

Iowanian
12-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Its pretty damn Low rent for Donkey fans, who didn't have the balls to come around after the Chiefs beat your asses couple of weeks ago, to show up now.

Pez....Donk fans from the mange will regain the right to say anything a bout anyone cheering for a donk injury when SOMEONE on the mange stands up and indicates that the plethora of "TEE HEE DERICK THOMAS IS A SCUMBAG AND SHOULD HAVE WORN A SEATBELT" posts is uncool.

Until then.....you can pretty much all gfy.