PDA

View Full Version : Please do not feed the trolls

Nzoner
12-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Now that the donks have made the post-season we'll be seeing plenty of their ignorant asses coming here and trying to stir things up.

Please do not feed them,and let them go back to their own damn bored.

We'll all get our satifaction soon enough when their team is once again shown the exit door from the play-offs.

sedated
12-17-2005, 11:54 PM
i can already smell the donkie sh!t

chefsos
12-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Thank you. We all know the regulars, but these little hit and run window-lickers need to just be overlooked.

Anubis_Zyklon
12-17-2005, 11:59 PM
i can already smell the donkie sh!t

Well, it means you aren't cleaning it up fast enough man. Get your baggy out and kick it into high gear bro. :p

Coach
12-18-2005, 12:01 AM
I understand what you're referring to Nzoner. Personally, I'd just ban them for the hell of it if they're trolling, especially that Dickhead Boardin Bronco who was annoying as hell.

jspchief
12-18-2005, 12:04 AM
They might as well come over here.

The sad f*ckers just won today and half the threads on the front page of the Mange are about the Chiefs.

Must be penis envy.

kcfanXIII
12-18-2005, 12:10 AM
can we ban them? i mean the regulars are cool, and usually make some valid points, not to mention its good to have diverse opinions. but the ones just coming in to talk shit, can we ban them? maybe line them up for a stoning from the planet? or should we just turn invesco into a mass grave for them?

SoCalBronco
12-18-2005, 12:13 AM
Nah, i dont troll here. Plus, we havent accomplished anything yet. We have to officially win the division first and then actually win a playoff game before I feel good about this season.

chefsos
12-18-2005, 12:20 AM
can we ban them? i mean the regulars are cool, and usually make some valid points, not to mention its good to have diverse opinions. but the ones just coming in to talk shit, can we ban them? maybe line them up for a stoning from the planet? or should we just turn invesco into a mass grave for them?
No. I think banning them just gives them fuel, and it takes us down the slippery slope towards Fascistplanet.

Just ignore 'em.

Anubis_Zyklon
12-18-2005, 12:22 AM
Nah, i dont troll here. Plus, we havent accomplished anything yet. We have to officially win the division first and then actually win a playoff game before I feel good about this season.

No doubt about it SoCal. We need to get a playoff win under our belt again. The Colts will more than likely win it this year but if we can win at least one game in the playoffs than it will be a success this year.

dbroncos31
12-18-2005, 01:05 AM
we haven't done anything yet...playoffs obviously are great, but i won't feel confident about the playoffs until we clinch division, and not really happy until/unless we clinch #@ and actually do sumthing in the playoffs.

Taco John
12-18-2005, 01:20 AM
I sure wouldn't begrudge you guys for banning broncos fans who come in with new accounts to talk junk. We do it all the time. If you sign up just to talk junk and have nothing whatsoever invested in the community, you've got no rights, IMO.

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 01:21 AM
we haven't done anything yet...playoffs obviously are great, but i won't feel confident about the playoffs until we clinch division, and not really happy until/unless we clinch #@ and actually do sumthing in the playoffs.

I guess you won't be happy for a long time. You guys barely won at home last week. You will get embarassed in the playoffs yet again.

Danush
12-18-2005, 01:22 AM
No. I think banning them just gives them fuel, and it takes us down the slippery slope towards Fascistplanet.

Just ignore 'em.Fascistplanet?

How long have you been here again?

greg63
12-18-2005, 01:41 AM
They might as well come over here.

The sad f*ckers just won today and half the threads on the front page of the Mange are about the Chiefs.

Must be penis envy.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

chefsos
12-18-2005, 01:43 AM
Fascistplanet?

How long have you been here again?

Forgive my skull thickness, because I don't know what exactly your question is, as the profile's plain to see.

greg63
12-18-2005, 01:43 AM
Thank you. We all know the regulars, but these little hit and run window-lickers need to just be overlooked.

Yep!

chiefsfolife
12-18-2005, 01:44 AM
**** the fasictplanet

Hammock Parties
12-18-2005, 01:46 AM
**** the fasictplanet

LEAVE NOW!

AND NEVER COME BACK!

http://mnm.uib.es/gallir/wp-content/thumb-gollum.jpg

greg63
12-18-2005, 01:46 AM
I sure wouldn't begrudge you guys for banning broncos fans who come in with new accounts to talk junk. We do it all the time. If you sign up just to talk junk and have nothing whatsoever invested in the community, you've got no rights, IMO.

TJ,

Stop playing your evil dark lord mind tricks on me; you've actually posted something I agree with, and quoted. Stop, I say! :D

chiefsfolife
12-18-2005, 01:48 AM
OR WHAT

jspchief
12-18-2005, 01:49 AM
OR WHATIf you have a problem with the Planet, you should start a thread about it.

greg63
12-18-2005, 01:50 AM
OR WHAT

Sadly, I don't know.

greg63
If you have a problem with the Planet, you should start a thread about it.

Yup!

:LOL:ROFLROFLROFL

chiefsfolife
12-18-2005, 01:51 AM

hehe...thats all I want..is that too much to ask

greg63
12-18-2005, 01:56 AM
hehe...thats all I want..is that too much to ask

It might be; did you break any rules that would inhibit you from starting a thread?

chiefsfolife
12-18-2005, 01:58 AM
rules rules rules....no I didnt

gcbroncos
12-18-2005, 12:30 PM

good take....i feel the same way on all your points made

Nzoner
01-15-2006, 10:50 AM

luv
01-15-2006, 12:39 PM
**** the fasictplanet
Was he trying to say fascist? I don't know what fasict means.

chefsos
01-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Was he trying to say fascist? I don't know what fasict means.
I think that was one spelling of it. He did, I believe, get it right just before he was banned. :)

He evidently spelled **** correctly, though.

morphius
01-15-2006, 12:57 PM
Being that not one of their scores didn't come off of a completely blown/missed call, I'm not going to even bother with them.

luv
01-15-2006, 01:00 PM
I think that was one spelling of it. He did, I believe, get it right just before he was banned. :)

He evidently spelled **** correctly, though.
He just needs to learn that there's a difference between rules and respect.

****. Hey, I can spell that, too!