PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are Done

RINGLEADER
12-18-2005, 03:19 PM
With the Steelers, Chargers, and Jaguars all winning today it now requires KC to win both of their remaining games and the Jaguars losing their last two or the Steelers losing one of their last two cupcake games.

Whatever slim hope for the playoffs might have existed going into today is pretty much gone. In short, we're done.

chief52
12-18-2005, 03:21 PM
Yep...turn out the lights, the party's over. Start the "wait 'til next year" talk.

Extra Point
12-18-2005, 03:23 PM
It ain't over til it's

BEER TIME!!! Alcohol is an excellent pain killer!

B2chiefsfan
12-18-2005, 03:24 PM
:deevee:

What the hell am I crying for???? Same ol' sh*t, different day.....

:)

The planet is more fun when we're in misery.......:p

chief52
12-18-2005, 03:26 PM
The Chiefs season has officially imploded...

RedThat
12-18-2005, 03:27 PM
we're not done just yet. Shut up! Have a little faith

Frankie
12-18-2005, 03:28 PM
OK draft talk in 3....2.....1....

Deberg_1990
Whatever slim hope for the playoffs might have existed going into today is pretty much gone. In short, we're done.

Good deal. Nice knowing you Dick, you cant leave soon enough....

RedDread
We must win out and Pittsburgh must lose 1.

Not done yet but definitely being handed our hats....

Frankie
12-18-2005, 03:31 PM
OK draft talk in 3....2.....1....
OMG!! I post this and get back to the Lounge and what's the newest thread? .... "I wonder what draft pick we'll have this year"

Chan93lx50
12-18-2005, 03:31 PM
This season has been so gay!

Time to send these rump rangers we call coaches packing and start over

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 03:32 PM

Have faith in what. The Chiefs will lose the next to at home-that should do it for the playoff talk.

CosmicPal
12-18-2005, 03:32 PM
We should just change the name to MiseryPlanet

UKMike
12-18-2005, 03:33 PM

Don't we also need the chargers to lose to us and whoever else they're playing?

B2chiefsfan

PITT.

@Cleveland
Detroit

KC

San Diego
Cincinnati

Yep!! Done, baby.......

Otter
http://markramsey.com/wp-content/captain.obvious.jpg

chief52
12-18-2005, 03:34 PM

In other words, the Chiefs much beat the Colts and Bengals...

and the Steelers must lose to the Browns or Lions.

:hmmm: Let me think...

RINGLEADER
12-18-2005, 03:35 PM
Well, we can marginalize the Bolts with a win next week. But that doesn't address the Steelers who have to play at Cleveland then against Detroit. I just don't see them losing those two games.

RedThat
12-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Have faith in what. The Chiefs will lose the next to at home-that should do it for the playoff talk.

Do me a favor? Don't even watch the games. When I say have faith, I mean have faith in knowing it's not officially over. Gawd, some of you people just completely write this team off before anything has ever been etched in stone saying, "IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!"

You shouldn't even be cheering for the Chiefs next week the way you talk.
:shake:

CoMoChief
12-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Games we should have won aka games that are biting us in the ass:

Dallas
Philly
Buffalo

yup we coulda been 11-3 right now.

CosmicPal
12-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Well, we can marginalize the Bolts with a win next week. But that doesn't address the Steelers who have to play at Cleveland then against Detroit. I just don't see them losing those two games.

Stranger things have happened, but the Browns and Steelers HATE each other- when it comes to rivalries- anything can happen.

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Give it up! Chiefs are not a playoff team and havn't been all year. Chargers all ready kicked our asses once and will likely do it again.

Frankie
12-18-2005, 03:39 PM

Dallas
Philly
Buffalo

And the Giants game. If we had showed up.

RedThat
12-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Stranger things have happened, but the Browns and Steelers HATE each other- when it comes to rivalries- anything can happen.

That could be a potential upset. Browns usually represent a good challenge to the Steelers. It is a divisional rival, Cleveland playing at home, so, you never know.

Bwana
12-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Yep done deal. I think this picture puts the last 24 hours into perspective.

RedThat
12-18-2005, 03:45 PM
Give it up! Chiefs are not a playoff team and havn't been all year. Chargers all ready kicked our asses once and will likely do it again.

No I won't give up because I aint like you. I believe that anything could happen and anything is possible.

B2chiefsfan
12-18-2005, 03:45 PM

LMAO!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Baby Lee
12-18-2005, 03:49 PM
No I won't give up because I aint like you. I believe that anything could happen and anything is possible.
You can't have been a fan for long.
If so, I want whatever's in your prescriptions.

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 03:50 PM

Do you really think the Chiefs could have ended the Pats home streak and also beat the Colts to end their perfect streak? Please, our team has zero heart and even less talent. Maybe the Royals will win the World Series next year too.

siberian khatru
12-18-2005, 03:53 PM

ROFL

Reminds me of a Sam Kinison routine on necrophelia.

Skip Towne
12-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Uh, yeah, they've beaten us three straight. Swept us last year.

greg63
12-18-2005, 03:57 PM
Nope; we got two more weeks then the off season.

It's not impossible, but highly improbable.

jettio
12-18-2005, 04:02 PM
I think Cleveland will give Pittsburgh a tough game.

Funny thing is, San Diego could finish 11-5 and not make the playoffs, if Jax and Pittsburgh take care of their business.

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Uh, yeah, they've beaten us three straight. Swept us last year.

I was trying not to think of last years disgrace.

carlos3652
12-18-2005, 04:08 PM
half can... you would rather see the colts lose, than the chiefs have a better shot at the playoffs... now SD has to lose to Denver for us to have a shot...

Chan93lx50
12-18-2005, 04:09 PM
14 - 0 Skins over Cowgirls,

Heh, go figure!

carlos3652
12-18-2005, 04:11 PM
they are playing in Washington...

RedThat
12-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Do you really think the Chiefs could have ended the Pats home streak and also beat the Colts to end their perfect streak? Please, our team has zero heart and even less talent. Maybe the Royals will win the World Series next year too.

Sure. Why not? Anything can happen man! That's why they play football. If the players coaches all thought the same way as you guys, they might as well just hand a win to the opponent. Don't even bother playing because we're gonna lose anyway right? Yup that's right! Great mind set.... This fugg'n talk makes me sick. Oh, I never thought the Vikings would go into Giants stadium and win. Oh I never thought that Miami would go into San Diego and win. I never thought Miami would beat Denver.

Today was close, look it, San Fran almost upset Jacksonville. CLEVELAND almost beat Cincy last week. Almost aint good enough in the real world, I know, but, it just proves that with a little luck here and there those games could've gone either way. So anything is possible. Baltimore almost BEAT Denver! Baltimore beat Pittsburgh AT home. Which makes me think, Cleveland could beat Pittsburgh? It's possible. I aint ruling this thing out till the end!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
:arrow:

jettio
12-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Chiefs will need Bolts to lose to Donx in the last game. Bolts have better common games than Chiefs if tied.

Chiefs could catch a break in that the Donx-Bolts is a Saturday game, and Denver could go into that game without having the #2 seed locked up.

If that was a Sunday game in San Diego, the Chiefs could beat the Bengals and lock up the #2 seed for Denver and take away Denver's incentive to play to win.

Hypothetically, of course.

brent102fire
12-18-2005, 04:14 PM
The Chiefs were done when they lost at Dallas... :shake:

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 04:14 PM
half can... you would rather see the colts lose, than the chiefs have a better shot at the playoffs... now SD has to lose to Denver for us to have a shot...

Yes I wanted to see the Colts lose. Was I the only one tired of hearing about the "Perfect season" Manning this Manning that-I hate the fugger. Chiefs have lost two in a row-and as a whole have not played that great all year-our season was allready over, so why does it matter.

Okay, so a miracle happens and we back into the playoffs, then what???

Win three straight on the road against the best in the AFC?

Colts, Donks, Jags, Steelers, Bungles, and I wouldn't count the Pats out yet either they looked great yesterday in destroying the Bucs.

Logical
12-18-2005, 04:18 PM
It's just as well. We'd just show our asses in a road playoff game anyway.

Just call me Vlad, Jr.ROFL

Chan93lx50
12-18-2005, 04:18 PM
Yes I wanted to see the Colts lose. Was I the only one tired of hearing about the "Perfect season" Manning this Manning that-I hate the fugger. Chiefs have lost two in a row-and as a whole have not played that great all year-our season was allready over, so why does it matter.

Okay, so a miracle happens and we back into the playoffs, then what???

Win three straight on the road against the best in the AFC?

Colts, Donks, Jags, Steelers, Bungles, and I wouldn't count the Pats out yet either they looked great yesterday in destroying the Bucs.

Actually I can see the Pats running the tables again this year!

Amazing what a GOOD coaching staff can do for a team.

B2chiefsfan
12-18-2005, 04:22 PM

The Pats are nothing to laugh at during playoff time.......:shake:

Halfcan
12-18-2005, 04:25 PM

They are getting healthy and peaking at the right time. Until someone beats them, they are still the champs unfortunately. Please someone beat them, but not the Donks or Colts.

Chan93lx50
12-18-2005, 04:42 PM
I will probably be rooting for the Pats come playoff time, since I really can not give a shit for the rest of the teams making the playoffs!

kcfanXIII
12-18-2005, 04:46 PM
you haven't been a chiefs fan long have you?

dtebbe
12-18-2005, 04:59 PM
I'd rather not make the playoffs, than go to the playoffs and have an effort like yesterday. All BS aside.

I'll be cheering for the Bungals. I like Marvin Lewis.

WHO DAT?

WHO DEY?

DT

Thig Lyfe
12-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Does this mean we can start poop threads again?

greg63
12-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Apple or cherry pie???

cmdrfunk1
12-20-2005, 10:40 AM

Dallas
Philly
Buffalo

And the Steelers could be 11-3 right now if it weren't for Tommy Maddox single handedly giving away the Ravens and Jaguars games when Roethlisberger (then Batch broke his hand) got injured. Maybe even 12-2 since Roethlisberger was rusty as hell returning from a month on the sideline to playing the Colts in their dome.

Simplex3
12-20-2005, 11:36 AM
Do me a favor? Don't even watch the games. When I say have faith, I mean have faith in knowing it's not officially over. Gawd, some of you people just completely write this team off before anything has ever been etched in stone saying, "IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!"

You shouldn't even be cheering for the Chiefs next week the way you talk.
:shake:
Most of us have been putting up with the same bulls**t from this team, year in and year out. If we want to quit on them like they quit on us then it's our right Mr. HighAndMighty.

Johnson&Johnson
12-20-2005, 11:53 AM

You may be right, we're not. There's still some firing of coaches and head coach to look forward to.

RedThat
12-20-2005, 12:17 PM
you haven't been a chiefs fan long have you?

Been a Chiefs fan for the last 14 years.

RedThat
12-20-2005, 12:32 PM
Most of us have been putting up with the same bulls**t from this team, year in and year out. If we want to quit on them like they quit on us then it's our right Mr. HighAndMighty.

Look, I understand your point of view. Your tired of seeing the same bullsh*t every year, and so am I. But, that doesnt give me reason to quit and stop cheering for our team. If you wanna quit cheering for the Chiefs then go ahead, I aint stopping you. My point is, it also gets tiring to see all the negativity crap being swarmed around, and just how some guys have no fight to at least believe it's still possible we can make it! I wish I could see more fans showing some belief, backing up our team all the way, even through tough times like right now, and that aint happening because we see a lot of people say "ITS OVER!"

Thats why I say, Im dumbfounded to see how people are writing this team off when it aint exactly etched in stone saying, "ITS OFFICIALLY OVER!"

In Reality, right now, is the season over? No! So there is hope...until we see we're officially eliminated, then we have a point to write this team off...And thats the point Im trying to getting at.

KCTitus
12-20-2005, 12:36 PM
Been a Chiefs fan for the last 14 years.

Ive spotted your problem...You have no idea the glory years that were the Jack Steadman era. You've only been a fan since Carl was here. If you had known how great KC was prior to Carl, you might understand some of the anger here.

RedThat
12-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Ive spotted your problem...You have no idea the glory years that were the Jack Steadman era. You've only been a fan since Carl was here. If you had known how great KC was prior to Carl, you might understand some of the anger here.

I was never a fan in the Steadman era. Your right, I've only been a fan since Carl was here.

KCTitus
12-20-2005, 12:43 PM
I was never a fan in the Steadman era. Your right, I've only been a fan since Carl was here.

We had 50-65 thousand fans dressed up as empty seats every game back then...it was good times.

RedThat
12-20-2005, 12:46 PM
We had 50-65 thousand fans dressed up as empty seats every game back then...it was good times.

Chiefs----Cardinals of the 80's?

KCTitus
12-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Chiefs----Cardinals of the 80's?

No, Chiefs were the Chiefs of the 80's sort of equivalent to the Begals of the 90's, Cleveland of the 00's....etc.