PDA

View Full Version : I don't want this team to quit!

chiefsfan1963
12-18-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't want this team to quit! Beat the Chargers and Cincy and get to 10-6. Yes I agree we're not a playoff team, but we can be a playoff team next year and the road to the playoffs in 2006 starts next week!

With or without DV and his staff we can make the playoffs next year. I just want to finish strong and win our last 2 games.

Perhaps the 2006 Chiefs will be like the 2002 Tampa Bay Buc's when a first year coach named John Gruden took them to their first championship. Like Dungy, DV should get some credit for what he built and left to our next HC.

We have a lot to look forward to unlike when Marty left us leaving a team in shambles after 10 years. In half that time DV will leave a very respectable team and I applaude him for this. I leave the rest of you to trash him for not getting us to the playoffs and ultimately the Super Bowl.

alanm
12-18-2005, 10:31 PM
It's too bad they didn't wait for your opinion. They decided to quit on their own. :cuss: :cuss: :banghead: :cuss:

milkman
12-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Who give's a rat's ass if Dick gets any kind of credit for a Chiefs '06 playoff team.

If they should get to the playoffs, it will be because of a new, tougher attitude brought by a new HC, a better DC, and on the legs of LJ, who Dick didn't want to draft.

Dick can suck balls for all I care.

Mecca
12-18-2005, 10:56 PM
This team needs to go into rebuilding mode, not be worried about the 2006 playoffs. That's the Chiefs biggest problem right there the refusal to admit it's over and time to start over.

They'll probably use the bandaid approach and we'll have another 7-9 year instead of doing what really needs to be done.

Johnson&Johnson
12-19-2005, 02:05 AM
I get it now. Dick's friggin crying has soften the damn defense.

8-8 or 10-6. Whats the difference! Its not like the players on the defensive side would cancel their tee times and bahamas vacation plans come January 8, 2006.

Demonpenz
12-19-2005, 02:19 AM
this all started when DV didn't hardly let anyone hit during TC