PDA

View Full Version : If we only had some big boys up front....

Red Dawg
12-19-2005, 09:08 AM
and that's the reason the defense really sucks. It's not Gun. We have drafted poorly on the d-line and never added vets to make them good. We have the speed at LB and a good secdondary but if you never get it done with the front four then you will suck and that's all there is to it.

No pass rush and just as bad is the fact that our front four can't stop the run without safety and lb help 90% of the time.

Besides Allen, we need some NFL caliber defensive linemen.

ChiefsfaninPA
12-19-2005, 09:13 AM
I agree. I listen to the Drive on Fox sometimes and Brian Cox is always saying our d line consist of a bunch of midgets. I used to get irritated and want to call in and tell him to shut the fug up but I have started realizing he is right. Look at what the deadskins front four did to Bledsoe. Our front four is pathetic, with the exception of Allen.

BigRedChief
12-19-2005, 09:17 AM
You mean like some bad azz run stopper? like the #6 pick in the draft kind of talent? Like some monster sized dude from Soma? You mean like the talent that you pay $6-7 million a season combined for like Dalton and Browning?

Thats all on King Carl.

Red Dawg
12-19-2005, 09:19 AM
I agree. I listen to the Drive on Fox sometimes and Brian Cox is always saying our d line consist of a bunch of midgets. I used to get irritated and want to call in and tell him to shut the fug up but I have started realizing he is right. Look at what the deadskins front four did to Bledsoe. Our front four is pathetic, with the exception of Allen.

They are worst than pathedic. Besides Allen they do not have anyone will MUSCLE that plays with anger.

BigRedChief
12-19-2005, 09:20 AM
They are worst than pathedic. Besides Allen they do not have anyone will MUSCLE that plays with anger.

And he got called out and then got pimped by the dude that called him out.

Red Dawg
12-19-2005, 09:22 AM
You mean like some bad azz run stopper? like the #6 pick in the draft kind of talent? Like some monster sized dude from Soma? You mean like the talent that you pay $6-7 million a season combined for like Dalton and Browning?

Thats all on King Carl.

Exactly! We have drafted such pathedic d-line players that it's just sickening and how the hell does Hicks keep his job?

Bob Dole
12-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Bob Dole isn't sure whether to blame the talent or the scheme.

It doesn't seem to matter whether it's 3 men or 7, somehow we manage to end up with every single defender squared up on a block. When we blitz, more often than not we just end up with a giant wad of players and no penetration.