PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper wanting to play some place new

tommykat
12-19-2005, 06:15 PM
http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5789812.html

Brock
12-19-2005, 06:16 PM
One of the great mysteries of life: Is Culpepper any good?

Eleazar
12-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Shown up by an old man and he wants a fresh start?

siberian khatru
12-19-2005, 06:19 PM
If Carl is serious about a Super Bowl ...

chiefsfaninNC
12-19-2005, 06:19 PM
I would rather have David Carr. If either plays in red I would think real hard about finding an NFC team to cheer for.

ChiefsCountry
12-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Can you say Arizona Cardinals? Miami Dolphins?

CanadaKC
12-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Sigh...wanting another QB with a totally reconstructed knee. At least Trent doesn't run as much as C-Pep. He has huge salary and huge risk written all over him...count me out.

siberian khatru
12-19-2005, 06:37 PM

Arw ... Aree ... Aruzina ... Miumi ... MIami ... Mimosa ...

Dammit, no I can't!

HemiEd
12-19-2005, 06:40 PM
I hope the Raiders sign him.

kcxiv
12-19-2005, 06:46 PM
I hope the Raiders DONT sign him. Thats one of the last places i want him to end up.

Mile High Mania
12-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Culpepper is good. This season started off badly, no doubt about it. I mean, if Culpepper was so bad b/c he was missing Moss ... then why did Collins drop in production from last season with Moss?

tyton75
12-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Culpepper isnt' the BEST QB in the league, but he would be a very good pickup for us if the price is right. I would love to have him, he's a good guy who knows how to party!!!

Iowanian
12-19-2005, 06:52 PM
If he's so great, then why did Brad Johnson start chucking the rock around and bring them back into playoff contention.....with the same line, same Rb and same WRs?

TEX
12-19-2005, 06:53 PM

Maybe, but I bet he goes to Oakland.

BigRock
12-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Culpepper and Moss don't like each other. It was obvious at the end of last season, and people in MN said they never did the whole time they were there together. If Culpepper has a choice, he's not going to want to attach himself to Moss again.

Deberg_1990
12-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Uhh.No thanks. Hes talented for sure but not a team leader. He was one of the main guys involved in "Boat Gate" He strikes me as a Jeff George type. He looks good if all u pay attention to is the box scores, but if you actually watch the games, he makes critical mistakes at key points in the game....Kinda like a current Chiefs QB I know.

Mile High Mania
12-19-2005, 07:04 PM
If he's so great, then why did Brad Johnson start chucking the rock around and bring them back into playoff contention.....with the same line, same Rb and same WRs?

I think it took some time for this team to find their non-Moss identity. Still, I ask you... if Culpepper now sucks b/c Moss is gone, then why isn't Collins kicking ass? He was better last year without Moss.

Culpepper tried to do too much and the team wasn't right in the head. I can't explain it, but it's not like Johnson is putting up numbers like Culpepper has in the past. A lot of their success over their last month plus of games if b/c of the defense. I think Johnson has been fine, but the defense is what has turned the corner more than the offense without Culpepper.

Iowanian
12-19-2005, 07:07 PM
Its not my arguement that Moss was the issue.

My issue is that Brad Johnson, a Journeyman was able to produce well with the same team?

I don't think Culpepper sucks, but I wouldn't sell the farm to get him in KC either.

pak1983
12-19-2005, 07:17 PM
its the defense. they have come up with more turnovers lately and took awhile to gel, unlike another newly revamped defense that i thought would take a "small" amount of time to gel

KCChiefsMan
12-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Uhh.No thanks. Hes talented for sure but not a team leader. He was one of the main guys involved in "Boat Gate" He strikes me as a Jeff George type. He looks good if all u pay attention to is the box scores, but if you actually watch the games, he makes critical mistakes at key points in the game....Kinda like a current Chiefs QB I know.

ya, just like the end of the Giants game a week ago... :rolleyes:

DTLB58
12-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Its not my arguement that Moss was the issue.

My issue is that Brad Johnson, a Journeyman was able to produce well with the same team?

I don't think Culpepper sucks, but I wouldn't sell the farm to get him in KC either.

I wouldn't sell one barn door to get him in KC. :shake:

NJ Chief Fan
12-20-2005, 12:07 AM
PASS!

Valiant
12-20-2005, 12:30 AM
ya, just like the end of the Giants game a week ago... :rolleyes:

Haven't you figured out yet he hates trent.. I mean trent is one of the most fumbling QB's this year, Oh wait no he isn't... that is somebody making stats up agian... Well Trent has perfect time to make accurate throws, oh wait no he doesn't he is one of the most hit QB's this year..