PDA

View Full Version : Who wants rights to 4 upper level tickets?

dtebbe
12-20-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm not renewing my 4 upper level seats next year, so if any of you guys want them, let me know. They are in Sec 327, Row 26. It costs $50 for the transfer, and then if you are a new account holder you have to pay a 25% deposit on the tickets. Face value on the seats are $59 each.

I have 9 tickets right now, and 5 of them are on the lower level, so we just decided not to keep the upper level seats. These are great seats, to get 4 in this good of a spot would take about 5-6 years on the upgrade deal. I would want to do the transfer in early January. I'm pretty sure you would get to participate in the upgrade program in the first year, so if people do give up thier tickets you may have a chance to upgrade.

Smoke me if you are interested.

DT

Halfcan
12-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Umm no thanks-I believe I can go to every game next year below face value or even free like this year.

Deberg_1990
12-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Why are you not renewing? May i ask?

Sincerly,

Carl Peterson

BigRedChief
12-20-2005, 10:45 PM
heh. You are never ahead of King Carl buddy. He has raised the transfer fee to $250.00

Transfer requests

In the event that season ticket holders wish to transfer their seats, a $250 administrative fee is charged per account. Transfer requests are accepted January 1 through April 30 of each year.
All requests must be made in writing and sent to:

Kansas City Chiefs
Attention: Ticket Office - Transfer
One Arrowhead Drive
Kansas City, MO 64129

Halfcan
12-20-2005, 10:47 PM
Yep Big Red is right-its a nonrefundable, stick it up your azz, transfer fee. They should be paying us to want to take them.