PDA

View Full Version : FFL Championship lineup - injury bug

ct
12-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Championship game this week, have some injuries to deal with.

QB - Palmer
RB - Need 2 from LJ(definitely starting), LdT(Questionable @KC), Jordan(Doubtful @Denver), and Steven Jackson(Probable vs. 49ers)
WR/TE - Need 2 from Boldin, Darrell Jackson(Questionable vs. Indy), Driver vs. Chicago, Roy Williams @San Antonio Saints, Shockey @Washington.
FLEX - 1 flex starter from RB/WR/TE
K - Akers @Zona or Wilkins vs. 49ers.
D - Carolina (or KC...I don't think so)

QB and Def are set. I'm thinking LJ, LdT, S.Jackson, Boldin, D.Jackson, with Akers at K.

Any opins?

StcChief
12-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Good plays.

ct
12-23-2005, 10:05 AM
If DJ doesn't play this week, who do you like of these 3 in the starting lineup?

Driver
Shockey
Roy Williams

Nzoner
12-23-2005, 10:51 AM
The latest updates are looking grim

Jackson to be a game-time decision, 12/23
St. Louis Rams RB Steven Jackson is considered a game-time decision for Saturday's game vs. San Francisco. Jackson is suffering from a hip injury and is not expected to play unless swelling goes down significantly in the 24 hours prior to the game. Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Jackson unable to practice, 12/23
Seattle Seahawks WR Darrell Jackson missed his third consecutive practice on Thursday due to swelling in his knee. The swelling is attributed to playing last week for the first time since undergoing knee surgery on October 2. Head coach Mike Holmgren claimed Thursday that he's been informed that the swelling is routine. However, despite the routine nature of Jackson's swelling, his status for this week's game vs. the Colts is uncertain. Source: Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

ct
12-23-2005, 11:03 AM
I know...

Guess I should have added to my last question, if both Jacksons don't play, which 2 would you play?

Driver
Shockey
Roy Williams

Sucks ass for all this to come down in Championship week.

Funny thing, my other league, my team is even worse. Not a big deal since I'm in the loser bracket and out of the $$ anyway. But I thought I was solid with D.Davis, Jordan, Westbrook, and Mewelde Moore. As soon as our waiver deadline passed, Westy dropped off, MeMo was exiled to the doghouse...AGAIN!, then DD's knee flared up...AGAIN!, and now Jordan is out with a bum toe. I literally have zero starting RBs. Never saw that comin...