PDA

View Full Version : I have no idea why

tommykat
12-22-2005, 10:39 PM
http://www.warpaintillustrated.com/

Is a threat to people here. So some went there? So what? Don't you all look around at other sights? To me, it's nice to have another place to go to and read. Again, I don't know what happened and don't care. Just nice to see another place to read different things.

Comments?

Saulbadguy
12-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Sorry, we won't explain to you how to register. You will have to figure that one out for yourself.

Brock
12-22-2005, 10:42 PM
I never heard of it before. Frankly, it looks like some high school kid designed it.

listopencil
12-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Eh, I started coming over here when I saw it mentioned in one of Taco John's posts. I stayed because it's fun. Warpaint seems to suck mightily. It's not really different than a billion other boards. My $.02.

morphius
12-22-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't think people think of it as a threat at this point in time.

tommykat
12-22-2005, 10:54 PM
I don't think people think of it as a threat at this point in time.

I never meant or said it was a threat.........I just said " Another place" is what I like and look at....Just don't know why all the crap about another place. Just because Phob left and others are looking and posting there what is the problem with that?

Brock
12-22-2005, 10:57 PM
I never meant or said it was a threat.........I just said " Another place" is what I like and look at....Just don't know why all the crap about another place. Just because Phob left and others are looking and posting there what is the problem with that?

http://www.warpaintillustrated.com/

Is a threat to people here. So some went there? So what? Don't you all look around at other sights? To me, it's nice to have another place to go to and read. Again, I don't know what happened and don't care. Just nice to see another place to read different things.

Comments?

:)

|Zach|
12-22-2005, 11:01 PM
I never meant or said it was a threat..
Eh...

Topic: I have no idea why

First line of post: Is a threat to people here.

Abba-Dabba
12-22-2005, 11:15 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Mark M
12-22-2005, 11:23 PM
To be honest, I'm kinda with tk on this one.

If someone wants to post here, fine.
If someone wants to post there, fine.
If someone wants to post in both places, fine.

WTF does it matter?

MM
~~:shrug:

Brock
12-22-2005, 11:26 PM

WTF does it matter?

MM

I am not seeing where anyone is saying different. Must be some niche topic I've missed.

Mark M
12-22-2005, 11:28 PM
I am not seeing where anyone is saying different. Must be some niche topic I've missed.

Perhaps there's a thread over there about it ... ? :shrug:

I know when Phil first left a few folks freaked out. Why I have no idea.

Don't get me wrong -- Phil's a nice guy and all, and I wish him the best of luck. But unless Tom Cash was right and we're all his minions, I fail to see how his leaving really affects this place.

MM

dirk digler
12-22-2005, 11:29 PM

I must have missed the memo as well. Care to enlighten us TK?

morphius
12-22-2005, 11:31 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Laugh till you cry is really the best way to go.

RealSNR
12-22-2005, 11:39 PM
I don't care who goes there or who from there comes here. Personally, I think that website looks like garbage. But whatever

Rain Man
12-23-2005, 10:29 AM
I fear change.

Hoover
12-23-2005, 10:32 AM
I check it out once and a while, but this is my home.

teedubya
12-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Tommykat, show us your tits!

KC Kings
12-23-2005, 11:02 AM

WTF does it matter?

MM
You two-timing pinko commie bastage! You are probably one of the pro-Bush ones that was all patriotic and wanting to go to war after 9-11, but after you realized that war sucks now you are on the anti-war duhnese bus. You can not have your cake and eat it to! It's all or nothing! If you shake it more than twice you're playing with yourself! You must have allegience with one board, and one board only.

Viva la Chiefs Planet!

Iowanian
12-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Why do you feel the need to spam it here?

Sign up there and see how long it takes them to translate you. Please take Dense and the threadwrecker with you. I was a little suprised how many regulars went over there, but thats their choice.

i haven't seen much said about it, unless it was being spammed. I've looked at it, but think it looks like Ronald McDonald threw up on it. I don't think the membership is quite ready for my posting style yet either.

Its a free country. Post where you want.

BigRedChief
12-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Perhaps there's a thread over there about it ... ? :shrug:

I know when Phil first left a few folks freaked out. Why I have no idea.

Don't get me wrong -- Phil's a nice guy and all, and I wish him the best of luck. But unless Tom Cash was right and we're all his minions, I fail to see how his leaving really affects this place.

MM

Yep it would have been totally different if he left to go start his own site instead of going for a press press.

ptlyon
12-23-2005, 11:15 AM
If I went there I would feel like I am cheating on my fellow CP members.

I would feel dirty.

Iowanian
12-23-2005, 11:18 AM
I looked, and there were only 3 things I saw.
1. members wanting a homer board that didn't have room for much new non-homer blood...and delicate sensibilities
2. Planet member exodus
3. the same fight with JD we had to watch here 3 years ago rekindled.

pfffffffffft.

Maybe someday, but not today.

Hoover
12-23-2005, 11:23 AM
1. members wanting a homer board that didn't have room for much new non-homer blood...and delicate sensibilities
2. Planet member exodus
3. the same fight with JD we had to watch here 3 years ago rekindled.

pfffffffffft.

Maybe someday, but not today.
I agree, stop spamming that site over here. Maybe someone should spam the planet over there, I just find it all stupid.

Clint in Wichita
12-23-2005, 11:24 AM
I can't believe some people would join that site just because Phobia went there.

What, do they want to bang his arse or something?

ptlyon
12-23-2005, 11:26 AM
I can't believe some people would join that site just because Phobia went there.

Hey man, you've obviously never had his arse.

Iowanian
12-23-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm pretty sure it has more to do with those long relaxing bubblebaths with him and Gaz.

I have zero problem with phildo. He went for his reasons, but I've never been a follower. If I do, It'll be like everything else....when I chose to, and about 6 months after wearing parachute pants isn't cool any more.

Lipschitz
12-23-2005, 11:30 AM
I fear change.

Then by all means only use paper money.

KCTitus
12-23-2005, 11:33 AM

That's its main problem...a dead board and the deepest reply to most posts are 'I agree' or 'Yup'.

ptlyon
12-23-2005, 11:35 AM
That's its main problem...a dead board and the deepest reply to most posts are 'I agree' or 'Yup'.

I agree.

Iowanian
12-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Yup.

I've got a gurgle in my gut worthy of some poo poetry. Much deeper analysis available upon request.

PS. Phildo's arrival did NOT make Nick Athan a non-mongoloid.

Goapics1
12-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Clint,

You may be on to something.....................

Clint in Wichita
12-23-2005, 11:44 AM
Yup.

I've got a gurgle in my gut worthy of some poo poetry. Much deeper analysis available upon request.

PS. Phildo's arrival did NOT make Nick Athan a non-mongoloid.

Mark M
12-23-2005, 09:56 PM
It's comments like those by Iowanian and Clint that keep me here.

And please do elaborate, Iowanian.

MM
~~ROFL

Hydrae
12-23-2005, 10:39 PM
Then by all means only use paper money.

:LOL:

KcMizzou
12-23-2005, 10:43 PM
I never meant or said it was a threatROFL

Classic Tk.

Cntrygal
12-23-2005, 10:57 PM
I've obviously missed something.

KcMizzou
12-23-2005, 10:59 PM
I've obviously missed something.Phobia took a "job" of sorts with another web site.

milkman
12-23-2005, 11:01 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130287&page=7&pp=80

ChiefsFire
12-23-2005, 11:33 PM

yup

oops

greg63
12-23-2005, 11:45 PM
I post on a number of BB's.

Dartgod
12-24-2005, 12:40 AM
What the hell prompted this? Other than the thread started by some n00b tom cash tonite, I haven't seen that site mentioned in well over a week.

You drinking again, TK?