PDA

View Full Version : ESPN says ...

4th and Long
12-24-2005, 10:39 AM
Tomlinson is taking pain injections for a rib injury. Given the weather and the field conditions today, Tomlinson said he would have to change his running style and plans on making only one cut on any given run and get what he can out of it. Sandy Eggo's coaching staff is said to have worries about Tomlinson and may in fact, replace him with another back, who's name escapes me at the moment.

It raining quite steadily right now and I expect the turnout to be less than stellar. ESPN reported that Holmes couldn't give away his tickets to the game this morning because of the weather.

Mecca
12-24-2005, 10:41 AM
This likely means I shouldn't start Drew Brees in my fantasy championship game........

Nzoner
12-24-2005, 10:49 AM
It raining quite steadily right now and I expect the turnout to be less than stellar. ESPN reported that Holmes couldn't give away his tickets to the game this morning because of the weather.

Right now I'm quite glad I sold my tickets for today,pot of homemade chili on the stove,waiting for friends and family to arrive and watch some football in the comfort of the gameroom.

Guess I'm not a "REAL" fan afterall.

BigVE
12-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Right now I'm quite glad I sold my tickets for today,pot of homemade chili on the stove,waiting for friends and family to arrive and watch some football in the comfort of the gameroom.

Guess I'm not a "REAL" fan afterall.

Your a dissappointment and embarrassment to CP and to Chiefs fans everywhere...can I come over????? LOL, sounds great to me.