PDA

View Full Version : Things I am certain of now...

Simply Red
12-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Randy Cross has Alzheimers. Chiefs,Chargers,Chargers,Chiefs. Duuhhh, Which is which.

I do not like Randy Cross.

Whatever you do. DO NOT GET RID OF LJ!!!!

Shottenheimer is pretty fair. Regarding post game questioning.

We've not heard from "Lightning-Bolt", girl you know.... MS. "Good luck you're gonna need it". Yeah Looks like, "Luck played a big part in our win BIOTCH!".

Hey! Kendrell Bell had a tackle.

and, Finally, Merry Christmas and I love all of you!!!

Simply Red!!

Katipan
12-24-2005, 11:36 PM
Are you on meth?

VonneMarie
12-24-2005, 11:39 PM
Cross is just a douche.

Simply Red
12-24-2005, 11:41 PM
Are you on meth?

What sweetie?

Katipan
12-24-2005, 11:43 PM
Wanna ride bikes?

Simply Red
12-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Wanna ride bikes?

Wanna speak something other than "Blue Collar", There "poor-girl"?

Frazod
12-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Cross is just a douche.
Oh, he's got nothing on Rich Eisen and Terrell Davis. Just got done watching the game highlights on NFL Channel. After the highlights and coverage of Vermeil blubbering like a little girl, all Eisen and Davis did was lament and whine about how good the Chargers are and how it's such a shame they won't make the playoffs, and how they are undoubtedly the best team that won't make the playoffs. NOT A WORD ABOUT THE CHIEFS, JOHNSON, HOLDING SD TO 7 POINTS, NOTHING.

Apparently beating the crap of out the best team to miss the playoffs and missing the playoffs somehow does not equal being the best team to miss the playoffs. :spock:

Not like any of this matters, but Christ, at least these retards could suck off a team that will actually be playing in two weeks.

Katipan
12-24-2005, 11:46 PM
Wanna speak something other than "Blue Collar", There "poor-girl"?

Wouldn't that be a waste?

Simply Red
12-24-2005, 11:47 PM
Oh, he's got nothing on Rich Eisen and Terrell Davis. Just got done watching the game highlights on NFL Channel. After the highlights and coverage of Vermeil blubbering like a little girl, all Eisen and Davis did was lament and whine about how good the Chargers are and how it's such a shame they won't make the playoffs, and how they are undoubtedly the best team that won't make the playoffs. NOT A WORD ABOUT THE CHIEFS, JOHNSON, HOLDING SD TO 7 POINTS, NOTHING.

Apparently beating the crap of out the best team to miss the playoffs and missing the playoffs somehow does not equal being the best team to miss the playoffs. :spock:

Not like any of this matters, but Christ, at least these retards could suck off a team that will actually be playing in two weeks.

Yeah, really. I hear ya...

VonneMarie
12-24-2005, 11:49 PM

Cross was blowing Sandy Eggo pretty hard too.

Simply Red
12-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Wouldn't that be a waste?

yeah it would. You are right. Good call.

tk13
12-24-2005, 11:52 PM

They did the same thing on NFL Primetime.

Simply Red
This thread is really weird.

I concure you're weird as well. PS: Check my AVY. I know that I'm weird...

Frazod
They did the same thing on NFL Primetime.

Figures. :shake:

Simply Red
12-24-2005, 11:53 PM
Git 'r done!

PLEASE, TAG TEAM!!!! Can't BOTH OF YOU do better than that?

tk13
12-24-2005, 11:54 PM
Yeah, but he at least said "You are what you are", and called out all this BS about how they're some great team that isn't going to make it. They didn't make it. They weren't good enough, end of story. I don't feel sorry for them, our schedule was no cakewalk either. These last 6 games were absolutely killer and we've got a good shot at going 4-2 against top notch competition and not making the playoffs. Join the club.

Katipan
PLEASE, TAG TEAM!!!! Can't BOTH OF YOU do better than that?

We're the bushwackers.

Cross blows all Chiefs opponents pretty hard.

tk13
12-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Hahahaha holy crap, the Bushwackers. ROFL Now there's a thread hijack I never expected.

Simply Red
12-25-2005, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=ENDelt260]I am but a small child lost in a crowded shopping mall. Confused and scared by the man pretending to be Santa.[/QUOTE

come on now,"YOU MEDIATOR YOU."

VonneMarie
12-25-2005, 12:00 AM
Why doesen't CBS shake up their commetator teams?

I mean, I love Harlon but I can't take that douche bag Sandy Eggo blowing Cross.

Frazod
12-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Speaking of us getting steamrolled by the talkingsportshead douchebags - it sure does seem like they're making a much bigger deal of Priest's touchdown record being broken by Alexander than it was Priest setting it in the first place.

2003: Some guy named Holmes scored 27 touchdowns. May be a record of some sort. We'll have to check into it. Maybe. Yawn.
2004: PAYTON MANNING BREAKS MARINO'S TOUCHDOWN RECORD!!!! HE'S THE BEST QB EVER!!!!
2005: SHAUN ALEXANDER BREAKS HOLMES' TOUCHDOWN RECORD!!!! HE'S THE BEST RB EVER!!!!

12-25-2005, 12:03 AM
Speaking of us getting steamrolled by the talkingsportshead douchebags - it sure does seem like they're making a much bigger deal of Priest's touchdown record being broken by Alexander than it was Priest setting it in the first place.

2003: Some guy named Holmes scored 27 touchdowns. May be a record of some sort. We'll have to check into it. Maybe. Yawn.
2004: PAYTON MANNING BREAKS MARINO'S TOUCHDOWN RECORD!!!! HE'S THE BEST QB EVER!!!!
2005: SHAUN ALEXANDER BREAKS HOLMES' TOUCHDOWN RECORD!!!! HE'S THE BEST RB EVER!!!!

Of course, Priest STOLE it from Marshal Faulk you know. I can't stand the national media.

Frazod
12-25-2005, 12:04 AM
Of course, Priest STOLE it from Marshal Faulk you know. I can't stand the national media.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The nerve of that Holmes guy. :rolleyes:

VonneMarie
12-25-2005, 12:05 AM

ROFL

12-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Maybe the national media just hates Carl as much as we do so they trash the Chiefs every chance they get. They just fail to realize how it alienates the fans of this region.

tk13
12-25-2005, 12:08 AM
I'm constantly trying to up my game.

Special thanks to Mer for the assist.
This thread now won't be complete without a photo of Demolition.

Katipan
12-25-2005, 12:10 AM
I'm constantly trying to up my game.

Special thanks to Mer for the assist.

:shake: :shake:

you get all your material from me.

VonneMarie
12-25-2005, 12:14 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Frazod
12-25-2005, 12:15 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Indeed. ho ho ho

cdcox
12-25-2005, 12:15 AM
At least we won't have to listen to that tripe about how they lost all their games by a total of 14 points. We almost did that all by our selves.

VonneMarie
12-25-2005, 12:18 AM
At least we won't have to listen to that tripe about how they lost all their games by a total of 14 points. We almost did that all by our selves.
One >< point. :cuss:

Frankie
12-25-2005, 02:28 AM
Maybe the national media just hates Carl as much as we do so they trash the Chiefs every chance they get. They just fail to realize how it alienates the fans of this region.No. The national media hasn't forgotten the '70s and '80s Chiefs. Being a midwest team who hasn't won many playoff games hasn't helped with their "large TV market" mentality either. I'm afraid we will continue getting the disrespect until we win a SuperBowl convincingly leaving no doubt and no room for them to say we got lucky.

Frankie
12-25-2005, 02:29 AM
Indeed. ho ho ho
ROFL Fraz is rolling in this thread.

htismaqe
12-25-2005, 06:42 AM
No. The national media hasn't forgotten the '70s and '80s Chiefs. Being a midwest team who hasn't won many playoff games hasn't helped with their "large TV market" mentality either. I'm afraid we will continue getting the disrespect until we win a SuperBowl convincingly leaving no doubt and no room for them to say we got lucky.

Yep.

When you look at the last 30 years of the NFL, the teams we can be compared to are the Lions, Saints, and Cardinals.

Even the BENGALS have won some playoff games...

Simply Red
12-25-2005, 07:02 AM
Yep.

When you look at the last 30 years of the NFL, the teams we can be compared to are the Lions, Saints, and Cardinals.

Even the BENGALS have won some playoff games...

Nice point..