PDA

View Full Version : Which Team Is Better?

Thig Lyfe
12-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Simple question.

NJ Chief Fan
12-26-2005, 04:59 PM
idk what do you think

Thig Lyfe
12-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Before Saturday everybody would have said Indianapolis, but now there's some hesitation I'm sure. I'd have to still say that Indianapolis is more complete of a team although it is in a rut right now.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Seattle is weak...and they'll be one and done in the playoffs....count it.

StcChief
12-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Much as I hate whiney Manning.
They look the best overall.

keg in kc
12-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Neither will be there at the end.

Bwana
12-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Indy

chiefsfaninNC
12-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Indy. But I agree in that I think both will fail to make the dance.

KCBOSS1
12-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Seattle is weak...and they'll be one and done in the playoffs....count it.

Seattle will be in the superbowl. They are the most real in the NFC. Granted, there are 3 AFC West teams that should beat them, but in the NFC, they are the big dogs right now. This is their first constistent year, but they have been consistent. Last year, their receivers had the 'dropsies', but they added Jurevicious and Jackson (now healthy have played very well all year). The defense has been solid. They are not one and out, count on it.

Hydrae
12-26-2005, 06:30 PM
I think the two teams are pretty even on offense and Seattle has the better defense. People are just not as aware of them being up there in the corner of the country.

mlyonsd
12-26-2005, 06:33 PM
I think the two teams are pretty even on offense and Seattle has the better defense. People are just not as aware of them being up there in the corner of the country.

Ditto.

But I think it might come down to how Dungy/Indy handle the tragedy of the past week.

Coach
12-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Indy.

I think Chicago is better than Seattle.

dilligaf
12-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Seattle got beat by Washington and got lucky against the Cowboys and Giants. If they had to play in another division, they would not look so good.

milkman
12-26-2005, 07:04 PM
I don't think it matters.

My money says Indy will once again crumble when they face the Pats in the playoffs.

Garcia Bronco
12-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Seattle will be in the superbowl. They are the most real in the NFC. Granted, there are 3 AFC West teams that should beat them, but in the NFC, they are the big dogs right now. This is their first constistent year, but they have been consistent. Last year, their receivers had the 'dropsies', but they added Jurevicious and Jackson (now healthy have played very well all year). The defense has been solid. They are not one and out, count on it.
The Seahawks are what the Chiefs would be if they played in the NFC. Their bread and butter is the left side of the o-line and that's what they run behind. They play medicore teams in the NFC West...that hasn't changed in a long...long...time actually. Lastly...No one is going to beat Chicago in the NFC....you can count that too. Even should Seattle win their 1st game...they won't beat the Bears.

keg in kc
12-26-2005, 07:39 PM
The Bears will get exposed in the playoffs, the same way the Broncos will. The lack of a competent QB will knock them both out.

Thig Lyfe
12-26-2005, 07:53 PM
The Bears will get exposed in the playoffs, the same way the Broncos will. The lack of a competent QB will knock them both out.

But Jake Plummer is MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/media]