PDA

View Full Version : Dead Boy Found In Big Bird's Back Yard

gblowfish
12-27-2005, 09:57 AM
From the Associated Press:

Woman Found Dead On 'Big Bird' Actor's Property

DANIELSON, Conn. -- This is not "Sesame Street" material.

A woman's body has been found on property in Connecticut owned by the man who plays Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch on "Sesame Street," Caroll Spinney.

Police said Spinney had nothing to do with this.

Instead, Scott Deojay, the man who takes care of Spinney's property, is being charged with kidnapping and could face more charges linked to the woman's death when the investigati on is complete.

The suspect in the death of the woman, who was jogging , said he accidentally hit her with his car.

But according to an arrest warrant affidavit, the victim was tied up and appeared to have been beaten about the head.

Judith Nilan, 44, disappeared Monday while out for her regular afternoon jog.

Deojay was in a Connecticut Superior Courtroom Wednesday to face the kidnapping charge and was ordered held on a $500,000 bond.

Deojay is due back in court Friday.

In the meantime, authorities in Connecticut and Massachusetts will try to figure out who has jurisdiction in the case.

Nilan's body was found in a shed on the Massachusetts border.

Rain Man
12-27-2005, 09:58 AM
So Big Bird didn't do it?

ptlyon
12-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Where's the dead boy is all of this?

Bwana
12-27-2005, 10:08 AM
Where's the dead boy is all of this?

That's what I was trying to figure out. :shrug:

Rain Man
12-27-2005, 10:10 AM
I see dead people posts. And they don't even know they're dead.

Eleazar
12-27-2005, 10:19 AM

RedNFeisty
12-27-2005, 10:20 AM
What a way to have your life ended. Honey, I am going out for my jog, I hope to make it back alive.

I don't understand why especially women don't ponder and analyze what they would do if ever attacked. Being an Army brat and my dad being a drill instructor he forced me to learn defensive actions. First and foremost, if you can reach their eyes, gouge them out; they can not harm you if they can not see you to catch you. There are times you don't see it coming, but again, if you have thought it though and analyzed what you would do, your mind may not freak out and you may have some control if you know what to do.

Katipan
12-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Lets hope any attacks upon your wonderful person goes so easily and smoothly, babygirl.

For all we know she was readily versed in defense.

Lots of times, it just doesn't matter. There's always a man bigger, stronger, and on more drugs.

Goapics1
12-27-2005, 10:29 AM
That's what I was trying to figure out. :shrug:
I think the "D" was left out of the topic.

I should have read "Dead Body...................."

StcChief
12-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Getting hit by a car probably didn't help either.

RedNFeisty
12-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Lets hope any attacks upon your wonderful person goes so easily and smoothly, babygirl.

For all we know she was readily versed in defense.

Lots of times, it just doesn't matter. There's always a man bigger, stronger, and on more drugs.

I am a girl and know that I can be over powered by just about any guy. However, if I am mentally prepared, I will have a better chance of fighting a guy off then if I didn’t have a clue as what to do.

Women that I talk to don’t think about or plan on what to do if ever attacked and I think that it is a shame, every women should have some kind of plan. I am almost always mindful of what is going on around me, and I can say that on a daily basis I think about scenarios and what if’s. Currently, I am in an office suite that is a mile away from our plant, there are two large rooms, one is my office and the other is in the back where a large cutting machine and about five guys are working. I spend most of my day alone in here with those guys back there, I don’t have a clue about these guys, but don’t think I don’t have an idea as to what I would do if one or more of them are psycho and think they want a little piece of Red, more then likely, I would die fighting, because there is no way in hell they are going to stick their willy in me, they would have to **** a dead corpse.

Inspector
12-27-2005, 11:49 AM
They have not figured out who did it, but mentioned that it was brought to us by the letter "D".

seclark
12-27-2005, 12:37 PM
bird flu?
sec

Fish
12-27-2005, 12:42 PM
Getting hit by a car probably didn't help either.
ROFL ROFL ROFL :bravo:

Dunit35
12-27-2005, 03:03 PM
"F***ing six foot pigeons walking around"

sedated
12-27-2005, 03:18 PM
Being an Army brat and my dad being a drill instructor he forced me to learn defensive actions.

First and foremost, if you can reach their eyes, gouge them out

so sexy