PDA

View Full Version : I'm ashamed of you ASSH***S

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 07:44 PM
What the hell is all of this quiter bullshit I'm seeing on here?

We still have a chance!! be it very, very, SLIM!!!!

Pit loses, we win, WE ARE IN!!!!!

What a bunch of pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brock
12-27-2005, 07:45 PM
Another proud product of the KC school system.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 07:46 PM
What the hell is al of this quiter bullshit I'm seeing on here?

We still have a chanc!! be ir very very SLIM!!!!

Pit loses we win WE ARE IN!!!!!

Anyone care to take a stab in the dark as to why Mr 14 posts has all those pretty red dots?

Bob Dole
12-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Bob Dole wants some of whatever it is that you are smoking.

Bob Dole stopped believing after we shit in our hat in Dallas.

chefsos
12-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Pittsburgh, and San Diego, and Cincinnati, must all lose, BTW.

But you're right, I'm ashamed of my assh**e.

milkman
12-27-2005, 07:48 PM
What the hell is al of this quiter bullshit I'm seeing on here?

We still have a chanc!! be ir very very SLIM!!!!

Pit loses we win WE ARE IN!!!!!

That's not how it works.

Thanks for dropping by.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 07:48 PM
And...........if we somehow make the playoffs where will all of you Fair Feather Johnsons be?

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 07:49 PM
That's not how it works.

Thanks for dropping by.

How is that not how it works?

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 07:50 PM
and a SD loss or tie. Is the tie breaker not conference record?

RealSNR
Low expectations are my defense mechanism. I'm usually right, and if I'm wrong, it's a good thing.

Oh wait, that's not it. It's just that I've been blessed by the good Lord with a brain. It appears you haven't.

WE'RE DONE! THAT'S IT! PERIOD!

4th and Long
And...........if we somehow make the playoffs where will all of you Fair Feather Johnsons be?
Fair Feather? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

It's fair WEATHER, Einstein.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 07:51 PM
That's not how it works.

Thanks for dropping by.

Of course we win jackass. What a bunch fairies we have here.

Brock
How is that not how it works?

SD has to lose also, douchebag.

DTCHIEF4EVER

It's fair WEATHER, Einstein.

TYPO.....Jackass

siberian khatru
12-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Fair Feather Johnson

That Hootie album sucked even worse than the first one.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 07:53 PM
They aren't making the playoffs this year, corky.

And stop touching your sister where her swimsuit goes, sicko.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 07:55 PM
That Hootie album sucked even worse than the first one.
I think your objectivity is skewed because your looking at this through a Cracked Rear View .... something or another.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 07:55 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Coach
12-27-2005, 07:57 PM

Ok, what are the odds of Pittsburgh losing to the Toothless Detroit Lions?

Not to mention that Sandy Eggo HAVE to lose aganist Denver.

I don't like the odds at all.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 07:57 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

So what you guys are saying is there is no way in hell or heaven that we make the playoffs?

Why are you guys convinced you so cool!!!!! "wow I'm gonna hate everything man, so I won't ever be disapointed"

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 07:59 PM
No way, are the Chiefs making the playoffs.

Sunday afternoon....after Pitt has crushed Detroit, or Denver has lost to Sandy Eggo....or the Chiefs don't muster a win vs Cinci....be sure not to flinch at the last second...or the Bullet is liable to take off the front of your face and leave you alive and disfigured.

Step away from the dope stash you found under the seat of Daddy's 1982 Datsun.

IF..and its a BIG If...more legendary If than Gochiefs bedding Hef's triplet Girlfriends at the same time......I'll put my pants on my head and dance a jig in the street in front of my house.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:00 PM

Yes, RETARD there is a way. Pit loses, We win and SD loses.

Why is it sp hard to understand.

Go hate somewhere else.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:01 PM
RETART Your and idiot.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:02 PM
So what you guys are saying is there is no way in hell or heaven that we make the playoffs?
Face it Einstein, the odds are slim. We have to win, Sandy Eggo has to lose AT DENVER and Pittsburgh has to lose AT HOME AGAINST DETROIT.

If you're that confident, I suggest you call Vegas and place a wager. They love guys like you. Really.
Why are you guys convinced you so cool!!!!! "wow I'm gonna hate everything man, so I won't ever be disapointed"
Dude, you come in here talking shit about everyone and then you wonder why you get railed on? Hello! Reality Check!

chiefs4me
12-27-2005, 08:03 PM

same place we have always been, win or lose...right here....where have you been???:rolleyes:

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:03 PM
RETART Your and idiot.

Plain and simple we still have a chance.

It's easy to see why you are so dense. You have nothing to do all day but mate with sheep and cattle.

milkman
12-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Of course we win jackass. What a bunch fairies we have here.

Listen dickweed.

If you had just opened your ****ing eyes, and read a few threads on this forum that discussed the playoff scenarios, you wouldn't have posted this dumbass thread.

If you had even asked what it would take for the Chiefs to get in, then you'd have gotten a number responses explaining what has to happen in order for the Chiefs to get in.

But, no, like the uninformed, uneducated, product of incest that you are, you had to come here and tell us that we're quitters, and make an uninformed post.

So shut the freak up and go give your sister-mother-wife some tounge.

4th and Long
Oh goody, the queen of useless smilies rears her ugly head and brings nothing of substance to the thread, as usual.

DTCHIEF4EVER
same place we have always been, win or lose...right here....where have you been???:rolleyes:

Just because i was not a part of this site does'nt mean shit. I've been here sice 85'.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Listen dickweed.

If you had just opened your ****ing eyes, and read a few threads on this forum that discussed the playoff scenarios, you wouldn't have posted this dumbass thread.

If you had even asked what it would take for the Chiefs to get in, then you'd have gotten a number responses explaining what has to happen in order for the Chiefs to get in.

But, no, like the uninformed, uneducated, product of incest that you are, you had to come here and tell us that we're quitters, and make an uninformed post.

So shut the freak up and go give your sister-mother-wife some tounge.
*KABOOM*
http://img494.imageshack.us/img494/8669/repgrenade4xt.jpg

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 08:06 PM

Classic!

I don't want to be a Fair Feather Johnson-but I don't think Pitt will lose.

Brock
12-27-2005, 08:07 PM
It isn't going to happen. Wake up and face reality. You act like you just starting watching football last week.

RealSNR
12-27-2005, 08:07 PM
You're right, DT. We hate the Chiefs because we refuse to get our hopes up that Pitt might lose to ****ing Detroit.

This is our four-square court, buddy. Go play with the retarded kids by the kiddie-slide.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:08 PM
If you've been "here" since 1985, then you'd know that the probability of the Chiefs making the playoffs this year is about as good as the chances of you not waking up in the morning and seeing a dipshit in your bathroom mirror.

If you were a true football guru, you'd know that Detroit sucks, has a short term coach, a qb problem, a suspect Oline and running game as well as defense. You'd be able to use deductive reasoning to pontificate that the Steelers, who have to win to make the playoffs, and are at home in the winter will crush t hem.

Might want to hose off your shoes, because I'm pretty sure you stepped in a big steaming pile of dumb$hit on the way out of the stadium saturday.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:09 PM
Oh goody, the queen of useless smilies rears her ugly head and brings nothing of substance to the thread, as usual.

What have you stated? Nothing. As well as your friend sidewinder. As far as bieing unedjamakateded. I read all of the other threads, but it's the same ol' crybaby bullshit. Just a bunch of you guys making some obscure reference to some obscure movie that you guys whtach because you guys have no life.

That's a Bachelors(working on Masters) from VANDERBILT!!!!! BITCH

milkman
12-27-2005, 08:10 PM
You're right, DT. We hate the Chiefs because we refuse to get our hopes up that Pitt might lose to ****ing Detroit.

This is our four-square court, buddy. Go play with the retarded kids by the kiddie-slide.

Damn it, SNR.

You've been here long enough to know it's "retarted".

Get with the program, retart! :p

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:11 PM
If you've been "here" since 1985, then you'd know that the probability of the Chiefs making the playoffs this year is about as good as the chances of you not waking up in the morning and seeing a dipshit in your bathroom mirror.

Is this all you've got? a few witty (and very funny I might add) remarks. The fact is you guys do not have fiath in your team or their chances.

chefsos
12-27-2005, 08:11 PM
What have you stated? Nothing. As well as your friend sidewinder. As far as bieing unedjamakateded. I read all of the other threads, but it's the same ol' crybaby bullshit. Just a bunch of you guys making some obscure reference to some obscure movie that you guys whtach because you guys have no life.

I don't think this is going to turn out well for you.

Brock
12-27-2005, 08:12 PM

VANDERBILT. Wow. That's down there in sister-****ing country for sure.

Eleazar
12-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Crack kills

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:13 PM

Vanderbilt must be proud, having one of its finest shuffled through basketball players demonstrating the fact that you couldn't beat my 5 year old nephew in a spelling bee.

Suk mah boaws.

DTCHIEF4EVER

What's the worst that happens if your hopes are crushed? We lose and comback again next year.

You might not get as much tongue from your sister, but your mother will still deep throat for you.

See everything will be alright,

Katipan
Is this all you've got? a few witty (and very funny I might add) remarks. The fact is you guys do not have fiath in your team or their chances.

You're not supposed to kiss ass while talking shit.

Can't you do anything right?

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:14 PM

So what you're saying is, they no longer require basic reading and writing skills in order to obtain a degree these days. Got it.

Brock
I wonder why it is that these suckers of the cock always seem to show up over Christmas holiday.

chefsos
Plenty of faith in the team, dude. They can beat Cincy. I have no faith in the Detroit ****ing Lions.

Bob Dole
Hello, commatard on the loose.

Eleazar
I wonder why it is that these suckers of the cock always seem to show up over Christmas holiday.

school's out till next week.

Coach
12-27-2005, 08:15 PM

Well, I think the Chiefs can win this Sunday, since the game is at Arrowhead, and that Cinci's defense isn't exactly good.

However, Detroit is playing at Pittsburgh. Seriously, the toothless Lions at the Steel City. Who you THINK is going to win this game?

And for SD/Denver, both have quite a few things to play for I suppose. Marty wants to win to deny the Chiefs any chance of making it into the playoffs. And as for Denver, I dunno what the hell they're doing, but I guess they're just gonna treat this as a 3rd pre-season game.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Vanderbilt must be proud, having one of its finest shuffled through basketball players demonstrating the fact that you couldn't beat my 5 year old nephew in a spelling bee.

Suk mah boaws.

You've reduced you argument to my typo's.

The best part of you ran down your mothers leg

Eleazar
12-27-2005, 08:16 PM

The best part of you ran down your mothers leg.

They ain't teaching BBcode at Vandy these days.

milkman
12-27-2005, 08:17 PM
Plenty of faith in the team, dude. They can beat Cincy. I have no faith in the Detroit ****ing Lions.

Or the Donkeys, who have no reason to play any of their starters for any extended period of time.

4th and Long
They ain't teaching BBcode at Vandy these days.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Iowanian

Why don't you use that Van"DUR" bilt Masters degree to find out what I've got. You're going to need a reduced gag reflex though, because I'm pretty sure that I'd intellectually and football cyber-face hump you like a gorilla if you were chewing banana flavored hubba bubba.

Is it mathematically possible for the Chiefs to make the playoffs? Yes...but its got about as many decimal places past the zero as the chances of you splitting the atom.

I've been through enough Chiefs seasons as a loyal fan to know "when" its time to admit "when".

RealSNR
12-27-2005, 08:18 PM
Is this all you've got? a few witty (and very funny I might add) remarks. The fact is you guys do not have fiath in your team or their chances.We have about as much reason to be "fiath"ful in our team's playoff chances as Charger fans do.

There's a greater chance of a meteor crashing into the Pittsburg team bus than there is of them losing to Detroit.

Bob Dole
What's the worst that happens if your hopes are crushed? We lose and comback again next year.

See: Masochist.

DTCHIEF4EVER
So what you're saying is, they no longer require basic reading and writing skills in order to obtain a degree these days. Got it.

You got me ther I get a little excited and don't proof read!

Congratulations, now go back to the assembly line and build something!

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:19 PM

The best part of you ran down your mothers leg

If you'd like to run smack, I think you had better call your study group to help. You may try one from a local community college. By "community college" I'm talking about the institutions of education that have been entered by less men than your mama this year.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:22 PM

Medical professionals do not work assembly line jobs. I can however, recommend a good surgeon to amputate your fingers so we no longer have to read your mindless dribble.

chiefs4me
12-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Hello, commatard on the loose.

PBJ..........ROFL......aw I miss him, the new site sucks.....:shrug:

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:24 PM
If you'd like to run smack, I think you had better call your study group to help. You may try one from a local community college. By "community college" I'm talking about the institutions of education that have been entered by less men than your mama this year.

Yawwwwwwwwwn!!! You sir bore me. Also it would have been funnier if you were to say that those men were more of a man than my mother was. Atleast I think so. You are so witty!!......Oh...Oh... now i know
you're GAY!!!!!

RealSNR
12-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Medical professionals do not work assembly line jobs. I can however, recommend a good surgeon to amputate your fingers so we no longer have to read your mindless dribble.Good lord, 4th. He's only 7 years old. Give the kid a break.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:26 PM
I can feel the heat from the keyboard of doom all the way over here.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Good lord, 4th. He's only 7 years old. Give the kid a break.
I'd love to ... preferably somewhere around his C3 vertebrae.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Medical professionals do not work assembly line jobs. I can however, recommend a good surgeon to amputate your fingers so we no longer have to read your mindless dribble.

LIAR, you are not in the medical profession. I've seen your posts prior to these and no one with atleast a grade school education would say some of the stupid shit you say!

chefsos
12-27-2005, 08:28 PM
I can feel the heat from the keyboard of doom all the way over here.
And I hear knuckles cracking.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:28 PM

I guess you've officially been harpooned by the cerebral meanderings of this psuedo-Intellectual c@ckholster.

The shame you must feel, putting that "Inspected by #15" paper sliver in each of those toughskin pockets.

If Norman Einstein here was studying economics at Vad-Duhr-bilt, he'd know that all the widgets are made in Mexico, India and China now and that you're unemployed.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:29 PM
By "here" you mean alive?

1977 and who's the Dyke in the photo.

And no it's not my mother, my sister, my brother, or my dog.

There I got that out the way for ya!

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:29 PM
LIAR, you are not in the medical profession. I've seen your posts prior to these and no one with atleast a grade school education would say some of the stupid shit you say!
Please, for the love of God, do not quit your day job. Your mind reading powers are less than stellar. I suggest you call your physician ASAP and ask for a refill on your Effexor.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:31 PM
I'd love to ... preferably somewhere around his C3 vertebrae.

Oh my god you are a lowly CHIROPRACTOR!!!! You dipshit.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Why do I feel like I'm standing on the K12 and Ben Stiller just came up from the Bunny slope to challenge a race for ski pink slips?

RealSNR
LIAR, you are not in the medical profession. I've seen your posts prior to these and no one with atleast a grade school education would say some of the stupid shit you say!lol that dun r fun e i agreee sum stupid shiz goin on @ that guys hed lol i like jack off cows all your base r belong 2 us!!!!11

Bwana
Oh Good GAWD! Who the hell let the tard in here? :shake:

milkman

You know, it's funny that you claim to be so highly educated, and your spelling and grammer are about equal to a 3rd grader's.

Then you call 4th a liar when he tells you that he's a medical professional.
A man that you could only aspire to emulate.

You are truley a waste of human space.

Lonewolf Ed

But, isn't it like saying "At least I am not broke!" and I only have 58 cents in my hand? My expectations for the Chiefs to make the playoffs are extremely low. I just can't con myself into an explosion of enthusiasm. I do hope they play a great game on Sunday and the players boost their stats. I'd love to see Kennison get 1,000 yards, LJ get another 100-plus yards in a game, Trent throw 3 or 4 TDs, Jared Allen get 2 or more sacks, and so forth.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:33 PM
Why do I feel like I'm standing on the K12 and Ben Stiller just came up from the Bunny slope to challenge a race for ski pink slips?
I can relate. I'm getting a little weary from dog paddling in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Coach
12-27-2005, 08:34 PM

That virtual woman got some bewbies.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:34 PM
I guess you've officially been harpooned by the cerebral meanderings of this psuedo-Intellectual c@ckholster.

The shame you must feel, putting that "Inspected by #15" paper sliver in each of those toughskin pockets.

If Norman Einstein here was studying economics at Vad-Duhr-bilt, he'd know that all the widgets are made in Mexico, India and China now and that you're unemployed.

Not economics, but ENGINEERING!!!!!!

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:35 PM
You know, it's funny that you claim to be so highly educated, and your spelling and grammer are about equal to a 3rd grader's.

Don't make me call another surgeon to have your lips removed from my ass. :D

Coach
12-27-2005, 08:35 PM
DTCHIEF4EVER, dont you smock hate it when you smock start something, and people like smock Iowanian, 4th and Long, and others smock just keep running smock with it?

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:36 PM

that's GRAMMAR, TARD!!!!

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:36 PM
:D

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Not economics, but ENGINEERING!!!!!!

I don't buy it for a nanosecond. Engineers pay great attention to mindless details. From what I've noted of your attention span, you couldn't construct an erector set Tutorial with Cliff Note instructions drawn in crayola.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:38 PM
see even you make a gramatical error every now and then. And yo are pefect.

Sully
12-27-2005, 08:39 PM
It's funny because I got a fair feather johnson for Christmas. But I already had one so I had to take it back.

4th and Long
This is really beginning to bore me. Anyone want to talk about the effect of third generation cephalosporins vs. gram positive or gram negative anaerobes? Oh sure, it will be like I'm back at work but at least it will be an intelligent conversation.

Iowanian
Maybe for the next shop class competition, you could build a balsa span bridge strong and tall enough so that your feet don't hit the ground when the rope gets tight.

4th, I think a more relevant topic, in light of recent thread developments, would be to discuss the negative effects of mothers who take Thalidomide with tequilla chasers during pregnancy.

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:40 PM
I don't buy it for a nanosecond. Engineers pay great attention to mindless details. From what I've noted of your attention span, you couldn't construct an erector set Tutorial with Cliff Note instructions drawn in crayola.

You are so clever! Do you sit around all day think this shit up? Well that's in between you masturbation sessions. You really need to get laid.

Coach
12-27-2005, 08:41 PM
This is really beginning to bore me. Anyone want to talk about the effect of third generation cephalosporins vs. gram positive or gram negative anaerobes? Oh sure, it will be like I'm back at work but at least it will be an intelligent conversation.

Well, what are the effects of 3rd generation cephalosporins? Or gram positive/negative anaerobes? :shrug:

Katipan
1977 and who's the Dyke in the photo.

And no it's not my mother, my sister, my brother, or my dog.

There I got that out the way for ya!

It's me. I was just finished ****ing your sister while she rode your brother who was sucking off your dog.

Wanna taste my strap on?

4th and Long
It's funny because I got a fair feather johnson for Christmas. But I already had one so I had to take it back.
Damn! You shoud have checked with me first. I wanted one of those for Christmas but I didn't get one and here you had two of them. You lucky bastard!

Coach
ROFL

milkman
12-27-2005, 08:43 PM
that's GRAMMAR, TARD!!!!

OOOOH, look, the special kid caught a mistake.

I'm not the one who came on here and claimed to have this higher education.

You are.

And you've misspelled more words in your 20, or so, minutes here than I have in 5 years here.

By the way, are you still at school cause you missed the short bus?
Is that how you managed to get computer access for the evening?

stevieray
12-27-2005, 08:43 PM

truly.

RealSNR
12-27-2005, 08:44 PM
It's me. I was just finished ****ing your sister while she rode your brother who was sucking off your dog.

Wanna taste my strap on?Shouldn't you be... like.... servicing ENDelt or something like that?

4th and Long
Well, what are the effects of 3rd generation cephalosporins? Or gram positive/negative anaerobes? :shrug:
Do you have any idea how long it would take me to tpye that out so you would understand it?

Bwana

Soooooooo fast to doubt the skills of our new little friend Iowanian. I took the time to look up his work and found this!

alanm
12-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Not to mention that Denver is going to lay down faster than a $5 whore for Diego since they have nothing to play for. :cuss:

DTCHIEF4EVER
Maybe for the next shop class competition, you could build a balsa span bridge strong and tall enough so that your feet don't hit the ground when the rope gets tight.

4th, I think a more relevant topic, in light of recent thread developments, would be to discuss the negative effects of mothers who take Thalidomide with tequilla chasers during pregnancy.

Ask my employer.

http://www.hsba.go.jp/e-index.htm

Katipan
Shouldn't you be... like.... servicing ENDelt or something like that?

I'm running a little late.

milkman
12-27-2005, 08:46 PM

Uhhhh.....no.

Hell, I don't even know what the hell you just asked, much less, want to talk about it!

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Ask my employer.

Whats your name?

BLAM! OWNED!
This post has been brought to you by the Letter "American Hero" and the Number "Hel'n".

Coach
12-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Do you have any idea how long it would take me to tpye that out so you would understand it?

Heh, well you were the one that brought it up. :D

DTCHIEF4EVER
12-27-2005, 08:48 PM
OOOOH, look, the special kid caught a mistake.

I'm not the one who came on here and claimed to have this higher education.

You are.

And you've misspelled more words in your 20, or so, minutes here than I have in 5 years here.

By the way, are you still at school cause you missed the short bus?
Is that how you managed to get computer access for the evening?

I was'nt claiming anything. I'ts just a fact. You are the one who started attacking me over some typo's.

Insecurity is real bitch, huh?

milkman
truly.

Damn! :banghead:

That one was just a typo! :banghead:

I ain't exactly the greatest typist, and sometimes just hit keys I never even intended, like that freakin' e.

Bwana
Ask my employer.

Hes' right boys! I went over there to his link and found more of his fine work!! Nice work there Ace. :thumb:

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:49 PM

I can do that!

Thalidomide alone caused birth defects. Adding alcohol consumption on top of it would create something along the lines of a Billy Barty sized person with half formed arms and legs and the mental capacity of your average gravel rock.

Well, at least we know what DTCHIEF4EVER looks like now.

Katipan
I hope you brushed your teeth between that act and kissing me.

You dirty, dirty girl.

I didn't ****ing kiss that hooker.

RealSNR
Ask my employer.

http://www.hsba.go.jp/e-index.htmIf your job is so damn special, then why are you acting like such a shitwit right now?

If you're ashamed of us as Chiefs fans, why don't you leave this place?

Here's an even better question, why the hell do you want to root like hell for KC, Detroit, and Den to win only to be disappointed when it doesn't happen?

What's the answer? Doesn't matter. Don't be a genious looser

Bob Dole
12-27-2005, 08:52 PM

If you do not stop making those seal noises, Bob Dole will have no choice but to revoke your Premium Membership.

milkman
12-27-2005, 08:52 PM
I was'nt claiming anything. I'ts just a fact. You are the one who started attacking me over some typo's.

Insecurity is real bitch, huh?

No, I didn't attack you over any typos.

I attacked you because called us "quitters" and "pussies".

I said you were uninformed and uneducated regarding the Chiefs playoff chances.

You decided then to tell us all about your superduper education.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 08:53 PM
I can do that!

Thalidomide alone caused birth defects. Adding alcohol consumption on top of it would create something along the lines of a Billy Barty sized person with half formed arms and legs and the mental capacity of your average gravel rock.

In short, you're indicating a high probability of flat faced, pollywog, more than likely typing with a pencil in his mouth, and born with multiple genital irritations, due to his mother's industrial pollution, is currently posting as the thread starter?

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 08:56 PM
In short, you're indicating a high probability of flat faced, pollywog, more than likely typing with a pencil in his mouth, and born with multiple genital irritations, due to his mother's industrial pollution, is currently posting as the thread starter?
While your description is not of the medical text book variety, I would still consider it accurate, in laymen's terms.

stevieray
12-27-2005, 08:56 PM
when is the funeral?

Bwana
12-27-2005, 08:58 PM
I can do that!

Heh!

4th and Long
when is the funeral?
I believe the walking corpse has already dug the necessary hole. We're just waiting for it to quit twitching.

Iowanian
If you do not stop making those seal noises, Bob Dole will have no choice but to revoke your Premium Membership.

You are correct. Excellent suggestion bobdole. I should probably post in "hairlip" so nda meomple mfrum mvanDurrmbillll ncan nunderstan noo.

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Heh!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=50971&stc=1
ROFL

I'm now half tempted to embed, "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" in this thread.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 09:01 PM
While your description is not of the medical text book variety, I would still consider it accurate, in laymen's terms.

Thanks for the clarification, however I was familar with the results, as "thalidomide babies" was the subject of one of my 7th grade thesis. The other was on the "chernobyl incident".

Bob Dole
12-27-2005, 09:01 PM
This thread would rule if it contained pie.

And Cool Whip.

Bob Dole
12-27-2005, 09:02 PM
You are correct. Excellent suggestion bobdole. I should probably post in "hairlip" so nda meomple mfrum mvanDurrmbillll ncan nunderstan noo.

Wood eye, wood eye!

Coach
12-27-2005, 09:03 PM

And Cool Whip.

http://www.snaggedinmyweb.com/christy/cookingcorner/PC-thanksgiving%20013_small.jpg

Bob Dole
12-27-2005, 09:07 PM
http://www.snaggedinmyweb.com/christy/cookingcorner/PC-thanksgiving%20013_small.jpg

Bob Dole hereby declares this the best thread EVAH!

mmmm...pie!

Bwana
12-27-2005, 09:11 PM

And Cool Whip.

And a nice rack!

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Damn! :banghead:

That one was just a typo! :banghead:

I ain't exactly the greatest typist, and sometimes just hit keys I never even intended, like that freakin' e.

Damm Side, learn to spell, your worse than chefsforlife.

Coach
12-27-2005, 09:23 PM
And a nice rack!

mmmm... racks....

JBucc
12-27-2005, 09:25 PM
assholes

there I didnt' think that was censored

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 09:26 PM
If "Coach" were "referee", I think this fight would have been stopped in the 2nd round

Coach
12-27-2005, 09:27 PM
If "Coach" were "referee", I think this fight would have been stopped in the 2nd round

Indeed. It was over before it began.

Iowanian wins by a TKO.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't know Coach....4th Looked like Butterbean in under 3 to me.

Logical
12-27-2005, 09:35 PM

That's a Bachelors(working on Masters) from VANDERBILT!!!!! BITCHhahahaha, you might want to spell things correctly and use an occasional comma !!!!! BITCH!!!

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 09:35 PM
I don't know Coach....4th Looked like Butterbean in under 3 to me.
Great. Looks like it's back on that diet for me.

Logical
12-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Is this all you've got? a few witty (and very funny I might add) remarks. The fact is you guys do not have fiath in your team or their chances.He's not retarted, he is brilliant.ROFL

Coach
12-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Great. Looks like it's back on that diet for me.

http://eastcoastattractions.com/butterbean%20punch.jpg

Yeah, I'd say eating Cheez-It's and watching TV can do that. :p

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 09:37 PM
The flag shorts and the haircut are very slimming.

milkman
12-27-2005, 09:40 PM
He's not retarted, he is brilliant.ROFL

I don't know.

I always thought Idiot Savant. :p

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 09:40 PM
http://eastcoastattractions.com/butterbean%20punch.jpg

Yeah, I'd say eating Cheez-It's and watching TV can do that. :p
(insert joke about unemployed guy going to doctors office with an unexplainable orange weenie problem and divulging that he eats Cheez-Its all days and surfs for porn)

4th and Long
12-27-2005, 09:41 PM
The flag shorts and the haircut are very slimming.
Thankfully I'm nowhere near the girth of Butterbean and I still have most of my hair ... for now.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Ok guys I'm a "newb" here and I want to get off on the right foot.

First of all I'm a student of Vanderbilt and I in no way, shape, or form claim this guys as one of my own.

It's pretty obvious that he is full of shit.

Any tips on how to avoid train wrecks like this?

sidewinder, Iowanian, 4th and Long?

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 09:49 PM
I think I have to side with Dumazz4ever, I am ashamed of you guys. Clearly if we don't make the playoffs, it is YOUR fault.

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 09:51 PM

First of all I'm a Graduate of Vanderbilt and I in no way, shape, or form claim this guys as one of my own.

Hey Rest Stop Reacharound, don't ask dumb questions.

Just joking-welcome to the Planet.

milkman
12-27-2005, 09:52 PM

First of all I'm a Graduate of Vanderbilt and I in no way, shape, or form claim this guys as one of my own.

It's simple, really.

We are always right! :)

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 09:53 PM

Welcome to the planet.

First of all, Trainwrecks are almost always caused by some dumbass parking themselves on the tracks.

Be yourself, post your opinions, but don't start off by calling the majority of regulars names and throwing the gauntlet at their feet.

Thick Skin will help too.

gblowfish
12-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Another proud product of the KC school system.Forget it, he's rolling...

milkman
12-27-2005, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the planet.

First of all, Trainwrecks are almost always caused by some dumbass parking themselves on the tracks.

Be yourself, post your opinions, but don't start off by calling the majority of regulars names and throwing the gauntlet at their feet.

Joking aside, Hooligan, this is good advice.

Welcome to the planet.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the planet.

Thanks, I'll try and keep that in mind. Do you have any idea where to get some really good avatars?

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 09:57 PM
It's simple, really.

We are always right! :)

You thought you might have been mistaken once, but actually you were right and the other guy was a dumbazz noob.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey Rest Stop Reacharound, don't ask dumb questions.

Just joking-welcome to the Planet.

This is where that thick skin comes in.....right!

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Thanks, I'll try and keep that in mind. Do you have any idea where to get some really good avatars?

Try AvatarsRus they have them half price for Noobs.

Bwana
12-27-2005, 09:59 PM

What are you looking for?

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 10:00 PM
This is where that thick skin comes in.....right!

Your on the right track-any time you quote me-it will make you sound smarter than you are.

htismaqe
12-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey Hooligan,

I think you already know what the best way to fit in here is:

1) Make a dumbass post, call the regulars names, and generally act like a dumbshit.

2) Register again under a new name and join in on the ensuing pile-on.

FYI, we have a rule against multiple usernames.

Just an FYI.

Coach
12-27-2005, 10:02 PM
ROFL

Busted.

Logical
12-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Hey Hooligan,

1) Make a dumbass post, call the regulars names, and generally act like a dumbshit.

Just an FYI.Busted ROFL

OldTownChief
12-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey Hooligan,

Just an FYI.

ROFL

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
What are you looking for?

Hell, I don't really know. I just need something to fill the void.

<---------------------------

Eleazar
OUTED!!!

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 10:07 PM
Hell, I don't really know. I just need something to fill the void.

<---------------------------
Might try a pic of someone kissing someone elses ass-your pretty good at it., lol

Bwana
12-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey Hooligan,

Just an FYI.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Huh? Not really sure what you mean by that?

I know i'm new, so can someone explain?

Bwana
12-27-2005, 10:11 PM

Sure, he just ran your IP and well..............we have some bad news.

Coach
12-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Sure, he just ran your IP and well..............we have some bad news.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner!

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
Oh, So I'm supposed to pay for Dave's shit, because we share the same computer. He's not even a chiefs fan. He does shit like this just F* with people.

Halfcan

Hey Reacharound-he is saying, that a total dumbazz started this thread-and then you come in acting like Opie Taylor trying to join the Crips. Furthermore-he is saying the above mentioned dumbazz and you, are one in the same.

Pretty sad that Halfwit has to explain stuff-but crazier shit has happened.

Iowanian
He means he is a mod, and even though it didn't take anything more than deductive reasoning that your account was created an hour after the flame throwers were out, he can check your IP.

You can have a second chance here if you don't act like a douche.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:18 PM
He means he is a mod, and even though it didn't take anything more than deductive reasoning that your account was created an hour after the flame throwers were out, he can check your IP.

You can have a second chance here if you don't act like a douche.

Nope screw this shit, cause everytime I post from now on people will think he' me and I am him or some F'd up shit like that. I've not been on here that long and I can see that you all eat shit like that up!!

No way are you guys gonna throw me to the dogs.

Eleazar
12-27-2005, 10:19 PM
"Rest stops are the bathhouses of the 90s"

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Bark bark-too late milkbone reach around. Tell your boyfriend not to be such a d#ck next time.

Anyone believe this lame story-please PM me-I have some property for sale-it comes with a nice stadium called Arrowhead.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Don't deny it....you can't hide from an IP record.

All you have to do, is work this new angle a while, and then you're fine. If you were here long, you'd know that in most cases, the Next day is a clean slate.

Do your planet history report on "gochiefs"

Bwana
12-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Nope screw this shit, cause everytime I post from now on people will think he' me and I am him or some F'd up shit like that. I've not been on here that long and I can see that you all eat shit like that up!!

No way are you guys gonna throw me to the dogs.

Um, ok, have a nice day. :thumb:

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:24 PM

All you have to do, is work this new angle a while, and then you're fine. If you were here long, you'd know that in most cases, the Next day is a clean slate.

You can if you are in the same damn Dorm room. I see though where you coming from. I'm a longtime member of some other message boards and I would think the same shit, but like I said It's too late now.

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 10:26 PM

Do your planet history report on "gochiefs"

Next time pick a cooler name like, Drag Queen Hooligan, of Daves Bitch, maybe even Opie Azzkisser-I don't think that one has been taken yet.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 10:28 PM
Don't be a pussy now. Don't take "us" for simpletons.

A poster IS held to task for comments-predictions-analyisis and challenges here, but if you come with good takes, have thick skin and gain a little "credibility" over time...tonight won't matter here.

Frazod
12-27-2005, 10:31 PM
I take it this is the one of those Aztec n00b sacrifice threads. :evil:

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 10:32 PM
"Rest stops are the bathhouses of the 90s"

Yeah that is an interesting name. Rest stop reacharound-I mean spooligan.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:36 PM
Well, I guess you are right, but then again you are wrong. Let's see if you can wrap your mind around this. Two college sophmores one a Chiefs and one a Bungles fan. The first student joins message board and the other student is a dick wad who stumbles onto the computer and realizes student one did not log off. Major opportunity to mess with room mate. Do you see where I'm going with this? Now , student one comes in and catches student 2 in the act. Hmmmm what to do? the damage is done now, so I try to fix it by logging in as a different user.

chiefs4me
12-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Hey Hooligan,

Just an FYI.

he didn't.....%(/

SPchief
12-27-2005, 10:38 PM
So uhh, your "roomate" thought it would be "funny" to mess with you by posting on a message board with people who don't know him OR you. I don't see whats so funny. Who is the joke on??

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Well, I guess you are right, but then again you are wrong. Let's see if you can wrap your mind around this. Two college sophmores one a Chiefs and one a Bungles fan. The first student joins message board and the other student is a dick wad who stumbles onto the computer and realizes student one did not log off. Major opportunity to mess with room mate. Do you see where I'm going with this? Now , student one comes in and catches student 2 in the act. Hmmmm what to do? the damage is done now, so I try to fix it by logging in as a different user.

And while student one starts giving student 2 a reach around in a rest stop, his new story falls flat.

milkman
12-27-2005, 10:40 PM

First of all I'm a student of Vanderbilt and I in no way, shape, or form claim this guys as one of my own.

This post has been edited.

the time of the edit is 11:36 pm.

Seems Hooligan forgot that he originally said he was a graduate, then went back too cover his tracks.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:40 PM
So uhh, your "roomate" thought it would be "funny" to mess with you by posting on a message board with people who don't know him OR you. I don't see whats so funny. Who is the joke on??

I'ts not funny to no one but him. He knows how I am abou this shit. It's practicaly all I do and he rides me about all the damn time.

I'm tired of explaining myself.

Bwana
12-27-2005, 10:41 PM

Bowser
12-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Without even reading a single post in this thread, I already know that

milkman
12-27-2005, 10:43 PM

Seems Hooligan forgot that he originally said he was a graduate, then went back too cover his tracks.

What he also failed to realize is that his post, as originally written, had been quoted by others already.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:44 PM
B*U*S*T*E*D

Damn you guys are good. Seriously you asses don't play around.

I tried to hang with you guys, but way too much for my feeble mind.

SPchief
12-27-2005, 10:45 PM
I'ts not funny to no one but him. He knows how I am abou this shit. It's practicaly all I do and he rides me about all the damn time.

see even you make a gramatical error every now and then. And yo are pefect.

"THEY" even post similar :hmmm:

milkman
12-27-2005, 10:45 PM

Suuuure you are.

Iowanian
12-27-2005, 10:46 PM
It doesn't really matter.

If you're "cool" from here on out, you'll be treated like you post.

Don't explain it....Start a thread, asking for ideas to pay the pigfugger back, take a pic when you complete the best suggested task, and you'll be working on your legend here.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:48 PM
B*U*S*T*E*D

Bwana
12-27-2005, 10:50 PM
B*U*S*T*E*D

Bowser
12-27-2005, 10:50 PM
B*U*S*T*E*D

How's that dial-up working for you?

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:52 PM
You joined in this Witch Hunt late, but i'll give you credit also.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 10:54 PM
How's that dial-up working for you?

Dial-up? I have DSL. If this was a joke then explain I'm a little slow.

cdcox
12-27-2005, 11:04 PM

Funny, the dorms at Vanderbilt aren't even open now.

http://registrar.vanderbilt.edu/calendar/accal/2005-2006_calendar.htm

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 11:05 PM
Funny, the dorms at Vanderbilt aren't even open now.

http://registrar.vanderbilt.edu/calendar/accal/2005-
2006_calendar.htm

Hmmmm. Okay you're a little late sweetie.

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Without even reading a single post in this thread, I already know that

That is funny shit there.

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 11:14 PM

Damm good detective work. The case of Rest stop Noob-is solved.

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 11:14 PM
That is funny shit there.

How ya like my new avatar there Half can

Halfcan
12-27-2005, 11:20 PM
How ya like my new avatar there Half can

Not bad there Dtchiefs4ever-I mean reacharound-whichever you are-lol,

KCChiefsMan
12-27-2005, 11:24 PM
Yes, RETARD there is a way. Pit loses, We win and SD loses.

Why is it sp hard to understand.

Go hate somewhere else.

yo mamma

REST STOP HOOLIGAN
12-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Not bad there Dtchiefs4ever-I mean reacharound-whichever you are-lol,

I like your style, but the reacharound is extra!!!!!

jspchief
12-27-2005, 11:50 PM

It's fair WEATHER, Einstein.We don't get french benefits?

Dunit35
12-28-2005, 12:27 AM
I have read only a few posts on this thread, but Im glad all my fellow CP buddies still can bash the chit out of someone on here. Ive been wondering why there wasnt any bashing lately.

Straight, No Chaser
12-28-2005, 02:12 AM

That is classic ROFL

Rausch
12-28-2005, 02:41 AM
We don't get french benefits?

You WANT to bang Bigfoot without the deoderant?...

Abba-Dabba
12-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Is it mathematically possible for the Chiefs to make the playoffs? Yes...but its got about as many decimal places past the zero as the chances of you splitting the atom.

ROFL

Ultra Peanut
12-28-2005, 05:58 AM
IF..and its a BIG If...more legendary If than Gochiefs bedding Hef's triplet Girlfriends at the same time......I'll put my pants on my head and dance a jig in the street in front of my house.
You like to eat the rave drugs
You get more energy
You think it’s worth the money
But we do not agree
We make pill of poison
With snuffing stimulants
Kompressor watch you die
Because Kompressor does not dance

htismaqe
12-28-2005, 06:38 AM
ROFL

I didn't even run his IP address, that's what's so funny.

They both signed up with the SAME hotmail account.

They must be more than just roomies...

the Talking Can
12-28-2005, 07:10 AM

it's ok, Kotter does the same stuff...just claim you were drunk when it happened and everyone will be cool...

chagrin
12-28-2005, 07:28 AM
Fixed your picture there, Bwana

chagrin
12-28-2005, 07:34 AM
So what happened, DTforever dude, who is really rest stop johnny, came in and started shit then decided to call himself out because he wants to stay?

This is funny shit

Dartgod
12-28-2005, 07:54 AM
So what happened, DTforever dude, who is really rest stop johnny, came in and started shit then decided to call himself out because he wants to stay?

This is funny shit
Yeah, I miss all the good pile-ons. I'll just add this...

C-Mac
12-28-2005, 08:19 AM

ROYC75
12-28-2005, 08:30 AM

Uh, why ponder such a thought since we have a better chance of winning the lottery ?

chagrin
12-28-2005, 08:35 AM

I finally had to ignore your avatar - that thing is very, very disturbing