PDA

View Full Version : Wow, NFL sure loves the Cowboys

ChiefsCountry
12-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Was watching the NFL Live highlights, the refs hosed the Panthers twice at least in that game. The last was that bullshit roughing the kicker call. Pathetic.

Rain Man
12-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Yep. The Panthers won that game, but won't get credit for it. That was some bad reffing right there.

phxchief
12-30-2005, 07:25 AM
This is news?

Cowboys lucked out of a win in Seattle, but they've got gifts from the officials vs KC and vs CAR.

Frazod
12-30-2005, 09:25 AM
Gotta love America's Team, eh? Apparently there isn't an official in the league these turds don't own.

God I hope they get DESTROYED this weekend. I cannot think of a team in the less deserving of a playoff berth.

B_Ambuehl
12-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Actually, even as someone who has always disliked the cowboys I gotta say the Giants get more help from the officials week in and week out then any other football team. It's easy to see negative things like that when you don't like those teams, but I'm actually kind've a half assed Giants fan and still notice it.

Frazod
12-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Actually, even as someone who has always disliked the cowboys I gotta say the Giants get more help from the officials week in and week out then any other football team. It's easy to see negative things like that when you don't like those teams, but I'm actually kind've a half assed Giants fan and still notice it.

I really enjoyed the way they were able to milk an extra home game out of a national tragedy. Of course, painting the words "SAINTS" in the endzone made all the difference. :rolleyes:

F#cking scumbags.

Skip Towne
12-30-2005, 10:31 AM
I really enjoyed the way they were able to milk an extra home game out of a national tragedy. Of course, painting the words "SAINTS" in the endzone made all the difference. :rolleyes:

F#cking scumbags.
Fraz: Please list here all the teams you approve of (__)

SBK
12-30-2005, 10:35 AM
Fraz: Please list here all the teams you approve of (__)

I'm no mind reader, but judging from his sig I don't think he likes the Broncos.

Frazod
12-30-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm no mind reader, but judging from his sig I don't think he likes the Broncos.

True, but the Giants and Cowboys have certainly edged them in the slimeball department this year.

Rain Man
12-30-2005, 12:16 PM
True, but the Giants and Cowboys have certainly edged them in the slimeball department this year.

Who are you, and what have you done with frazod?

Chiefs Pantalones
12-30-2005, 12:28 PM
I cannot think of a team in the less deserving of a playoff berth.

Jacksonville. They barely beat bottom feeders, with or without Leftwich. Thanks to an easy schedule, they are in, but will get killed in the playoffs.

Frazod
12-30-2005, 02:04 PM
Who are you, and what have you done with frazod?

BARELY edged. Feel better now? :D

chiefsfaninNC
12-30-2005, 02:09 PM
Jacksonville. They barely beat bottom feeders, with or without Leftwich. Thanks to an easy schedule, they are in, but will get killed in the playoffs.

First thing I thought of as well.

StcChief
12-30-2005, 02:18 PM
NFL does love Cowboys,
they were once 'America's Team' (puke)