PDA

View Full Version : Why can't Taco John

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 02:21 PM
stay to his own sorry azz board and leave us the **** alone. He continually comes over here and makes jabs about the chiefs and you guys just feed him what he wants. I tried to have conversations at the mange a few times and Taco permanently banned me. They won't allow anything negative to be said over there. I like to here both sides and can take critisizm on the Chiefs, but he is over here doing what himself will not allow at the mange. I think one of you mod's should have the balls to ban his ass.

ptlyon
12-29-2005, 02:22 PM
People do the same to them over there. It's all fair, it's all good.

|Zach|
12-29-2005, 02:22 PM
The idea that the Mane doesn't allow negative things to be posted couldn't be further from the truth.

|Zach|
12-29-2005, 02:23 PM
People do the same to them over there. It's all fair, it's all good.
Rival fans make places more interesting.

shakesthecat
12-29-2005, 02:24 PM
If only there was an "Ignore" function here.......

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 02:28 PM
The idea that the Mane doesn't allow negative things to be posted couldn't be further from the truth.
Bullshit, I told them John Lynch was famous for his cheap shots and they banned me. Taco continually sticks a knife in your ass and then feeds you enough conversation to let him slide. He only comes here to **** with you. Get a clue.

chiefsfaninNC
stay to his own sorry azz board and leave us the **** alone. He continually comes over here and makes jabs about the chiefs and you guys just feed him what he wants. I tried to have conversations at the mange a few times and Taco permanently banned me. They won't allow anything negative to be said over there. I like to here both sides and can take critisizm on the Chiefs, but he is over here doing what himself will not allow at the mange. I think one of you mod's should have the balls to ban his ass.

You are talking about Donk's fans here. Since their team cheats and uses questionable tactics what do you expect from the fans?

beer bacon
:deevee:

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 02:31 PM
You must be a Donko fan too.

|Zach|
12-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Bullshit, I told them John Lynch was famous for his cheap shots and they banned me. Taco continually sticks a knife in your ass and then feeds you enough conversation to let him slide. He only comes here to **** with you. Get a clue.
The total tonage of negative things I have said about the Broncos over there could stop a team of oxen in its tracks.

You prob went on the board after a loss or something and were psoting like a troll...

You seem to be the only person getting ****ed with around here.

CP has an ignore function. You can either use it or you can sound like a little bitch whining.

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 02:32 PM
You must be a Donko fan too.

If I say yes are you going to start crying again?

Logical
12-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Bullshit, I told them John Lynch was famous for his cheap shots and they banned me. Taco continually sticks a knife in your ass and then feeds you enough conversation to let him slide. He only comes here to **** with you. Get a clue.90 whole post for this guy and he is now the BB expert.:rolleyes:

Eye Patch
12-29-2005, 03:06 PM
As someone who has also been banned from the Orange Lame there is but one rule over there…

They can dish it but they sure can’t take it.

The hypocrisy over there is beyond belief… and needless to say it is a reflection of the hypocrite who runs that board.

Saulbadguy
12-29-2005, 03:10 PM
As someone who has also been banned from the Orange Lame there is but one rule over there…

They can dish but they sure can’t take it.

The hypocrisy over there is beyond belief… and needless to say it is a reflection of the hypocrite who runs that board.
Didn't you get banned from Raiderskickass.com as well?

That nearly cut their membership in half!

RealSNR
12-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Did you post stats or any sort of empirical evidence to back up your takes on football? They really hate that. That's probably why you got banned. You need to learn to dumb down your smack and not act so much like you know wtf you're talking about

|Zach|
12-29-2005, 03:11 PM

ROFL

His home board is Chiefs Planet.

Eye Patch
12-29-2005, 03:11 PM

As for Mini Me's Taco John... It's not a knife that he sticks in his ass.

Eye Patch
12-29-2005, 03:13 PM

Yes I did... and it was intentional... that place was a joke.

Eye Patch
12-29-2005, 03:14 PM
ROFL

His home board is Chiefs Planet.

Wrong... guess again.

I know maybe you should ask Taco... he always tells you what to do.

|Zach|
12-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Wrong... guess again.

I know maybe you should ask Taco... he always tells you what to do.
I don't know about that, but I do know where ever taco is you ar enot far behind. Its like clockwork.

Eye Patch
12-29-2005, 03:19 PM
I don't know about that, but I do know where ever taco is you ar enot far behind. Its like clockwork.

that's impossible... you are always in front of me sportin' wood.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 03:26 PM
90 whole post for this guy and he is now the BB expert.:rolleyes:
44,000 posts and you have yet to say ANYTHING intelligent.

I may not post much but I'm here EVERY day reading your dumbass Bronco loving comments. You are as much of a troll as Taco.

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 03:27 PM

I may not post much but I'm here EVERY day reading your dumbass Bronco loving comments. You are as much of a troll as Taco.

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 03:28 PM
The total tonage of negative things I have said about the Broncos over there could stop a team of oxen in its tracks.

You prob went on the board after a loss or something and were psoting like a troll...

You seem to be the only person getting ****ed with around here.

CP has an ignore function. You can either use it or you can sound like a little bitch whining.Zach doing his best to sound like Phobia. :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 03:28 PM

They can dish it but they sure can’t take it.

THANKYOU!

Saulbadguy
12-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Find him, and kick the shit out of him then, if you hate him so much.

htismaqe
12-29-2005, 03:33 PM

At least he's honest.

He's obviously been reading Jim's posts.

:D

Bob Dole
12-29-2005, 03:33 PM

And posting a topic dedicated to him isn't "feeding him what he wants"? Um-kay.

You're related to Gunther_Fan, aren't you?

siberian khatru
12-29-2005, 03:35 PM
You're related to Gunther_Fan, aren't you?

So are several species of farm animals. What's your point?

Skip Towne
12-29-2005, 03:35 PM
You might try what I do. DON'T GO OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 03:39 PM

And quit doing that!

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 03:42 PM
You might try what I do. DON'T GO OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!Dude this is like, scary. I don't go over there either.

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 03:43 PM
And quit doing that!

Here comes the waterworks again :rolleyes:

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 03:43 PM
And quit doing that!Come on, you can do it, you can fuggin make 100 posts out of this thread if you try. ROFL

Mr. Kotter
12-29-2005, 03:47 PM
I suppose this was the original.....

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 03:47 PM
This is just great. Now I'll never be able to eat at Taco Bell, Taco Tico or Taco Johns without thinking a bunch of trolls work there.

Katipan
12-29-2005, 03:48 PM

Did you read all 44,000?

Rausch
12-29-2005, 03:51 PM
A hog farmer that can't take shit?...

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 03:52 PM
Did you read all 44,000?

I probably read most of them because I've known for 5 years he is a dumbass troll traiter.

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 03:53 PM
This is just great. Now I'll never be able to eat at Taco Bell, Taco Tico or Taco Johns without thinking a bunch of trolls work there.Thats pretty weak dude, you can do better than that?

Practice makes perfect. I might ask how one could lurk for over 4 years and only post 90 times?

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 03:54 PM
I probably read most of them because I've known for 5 years he is a dumb ass troll traitor.There, I cleaned that post up for you. :D

Taco John
12-29-2005, 03:59 PM
How did this come about? As far as I know, the only thing I did was make fun of Carl Peterson's dumbass idea to include more playoff teams, and start a thread about what I'd do to make things more interesting (3 division rival games apiece). I guess you could consider the first one a bit trollish, except for the fact that at least 50% of the Chiefs fans agreed...

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 04:04 PM
Thats pretty weak dude, you can do better than that?

Practice makes perfect. I might ask how one could lurk for over 4 years and only post 90 times?

I don't usually have much to say, but when a prick from the mange comes over here and calls Carl Peterson a laughing stock it pisses me off!
If you or I say it then thats' different. Go to the mange and start a thread about Shsnahan being a laughing stock and see how long you last before your banned or they remove your thread from the board.

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 04:05 PM
How did this come about? As far as I know, the only thing I did was make fun of Carl Peterson's dumbass idea to include more playoff teams, and start a thread about what I'd do to make things more interesting (3 division rival games apiece). I guess you could consider the first one a bit trollish, except for the fact that at least 50% of the Chiefs fans agreed...Its a colossal clusterfug over here, just go with it. :D

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't usually have much to say, but when a prick from the mange comes over here and calls Carl Peterson a laughing stock it pisses me off!
If you or I say it then thats' different. Go to the mange and start a thread about Shsnahan being a laughing stock and see how long you last before your banned or they remove your thread from the board.I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of even seeing my lilly white ass over there.

:shake:

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 04:08 PM
How did this come about? As far as I know, the only thing I did was make fun of Carl Peterson's dumbass idea to include more playoff teams, and start a thread about what I'd do to make things more interesting (3 division rival games apiece). I guess you could consider the first one a bit trollish, except for the fact that at least 50% of the Chiefs fans agreed...

Go Home. Go away. Don't like you. Don't like the Donkey's and I don't like trolls.

chiefs4me
12-29-2005, 04:08 PM
If you or I say it then thats' different. Go to the mange and start a thread about Shsnahan being a laughing stock and see how long you last before your banned or they remove your thread from the board.

TJ is here so much because his board sucks.....hadn't you realized that yet??? Now the important question is.......what is in your avatar???:hmmm:

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-29-2005, 04:11 PM
TJ is here so much because his board sucks.....hadn't you realized that yet??? Now the important question is.......what is in your avatar???:hmmm:

A DEAD ****IN DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calcountry
12-29-2005, 04:18 PM
A DEAD ****IN DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL:clap:

dirk digler
12-29-2005, 04:19 PM
Poor Donkey, what will Shrek do now?

Katipan
12-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Fiona?

dirk digler
12-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Fiona?

A guy always loves his donkey more than his girl, don't you know that by now?

RINGLEADER
12-29-2005, 05:48 PM
He comes over here for the same reason we'll all be over there when they get knocked out of the playoffs.

chiefs4me
12-29-2005, 05:51 PM
A DEAD ****IN DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, and you couldn't find a cartoon one.....:hmmm:

StcChief
12-29-2005, 06:09 PM
He comes over here for the same reason we'll all be over there when they get knocked out of the playoffs.

Lets hope it's their first at home.....to an under dog.

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Go Home. Go away. Don't like you. Don't like the Donkey's and I don't like trolls.

SHUT THE **** UP.

chiefs4me
12-29-2005, 06:33 PM
SHUT THE **** UP.

:grouphug:

Hammock Parties
12-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Taco John is a really cool guy.

The Mane is pretty fair, too. I post alot of shit over there and only got banned for smacking on a deity.

I can think of several people at Chiefsplanet I'd sooner ban than TJ.

RedNFeisty
12-29-2005, 07:09 PM
I like Taco John, he adds his own flare.

BTW, why the hell is a noob telling our Mods what they should do?

Taco John
12-29-2005, 07:12 PM
I like Taco John, he adds his own flare.

BTW, why the hell is a noob telling our Mods what they should do?

I like Taco John too. Please don't hand him over to Zebedee DuBois with $35 extra bucks.

RedNFeisty
12-29-2005, 07:18 PM
I like Taco John too. Please don't hand him over to Zebedee DuBois with $35 extra bucks.

ROFL

I would have no pleasure in giving someone else money to do the fun stuff!!

Iowanian
12-29-2005, 07:19 PM
SHUT THE **** UP.

I can't help but laugh at some one named "bacon" hating on "hog farmer"

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 07:20 PM

This time it's personal.

Taco John
12-29-2005, 07:21 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008WFU5.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Bwana
12-29-2005, 07:25 PM

ROFL

Logical
12-29-2005, 07:29 PM
I probably read most of them because I've known for 5 years he is a dumbass troll traiter.ROFLROFLROFL Another loyal dumbass minion following me around.

Hammock Parties
12-29-2005, 07:32 PM
What the hell is a traiter?

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 07:33 PM
What the hell is a traiter?

Someone who deals in traits.

chiefs4me
12-29-2005, 08:13 PM

ROFL

Iowanian
12-29-2005, 08:20 PM
This time it's personal.

Why? You and T@co dating?

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 09:03 PM
Why? You and T@co dating?

It is either that or because Hog Farmer quite possibly is the jerk who turned my ass into bacon. You make the call.

Iowanian
12-29-2005, 09:09 PM
I like bacon sandwiches quite a bit...roast pork loin...fried pork loins and ham.

Unless you can show me that he's briscuit and t bones....I'm gonna have to take his side on this one.

beer bacon
12-29-2005, 09:11 PM
I like bacon sandwiches quite a bit...roast pork loin...fried pork loins and ham.

Unless you can show me that he's briscuit and t bones....I'm gonna have to take his side on this one.

I don't really have anything to show except all the great posts he has made. Those speak for themselves.

Iowanian
12-29-2005, 09:12 PM
If they're that dry, I'm going to need some BBQ sauce...Nothing too spicey please.

Bob Dole
12-29-2005, 09:12 PM
So are several species of farm animals. What's your point?

Bob Dole needs a point?

Well shit. It's time to find another hobby.

mikey23545
12-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Rival fans make places more interesting.

Boy, as SOON as a post slighting TJ emerges, they must shine the TacoBat light up in the sky, and the superhero ZachDenver arrives...

ROFL

Katipan
12-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Boy, as SOON as a post slighting TJ emerges, they must shine the TacoBat light up in the sky, and the superhero ZachDenver arrives...

ROFL

And it's really adorable. And any one of us can pick out 1 or 2 members here we'd rush to defend.

But really. Taco doesn't need it. He's a big boy.

I raised him right.

listopencil
12-29-2005, 11:11 PM

http://www.bigpinkcookie.com/moblog/images/4505800834_235.jpg

ChiTown
12-29-2005, 11:16 PM

The Mane is pretty fair, too. I post alot of shit over there and only got banned for smacking on a deity.

STFU, bitch

Garcia Bronco
12-29-2005, 11:16 PM
Did you post stats or any sort of empirical evidence to back up your takes on football? They really hate that. That's probably why you got banned. You need to learn to dumb down your smack and not act so much like you know wtf you're talking about

Yeah....follw SNR's lead.

RealSNR
12-29-2005, 11:17 PM
The Mane is pretty fair, too. I post alot of shit over there and only got banned for smacking on a deity.Really? Now you can get banned on the Mange for saying bad stuff about Elway?

Garcia Bronco
12-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Really? Now you can get banned on the Mange for saying bad stuff about Elway?

Oh yeah. :)

Garcia Bronco
12-29-2005, 11:23 PM
If you get banned over there it would be highly unlikely that it was for no good reason. Even after it's done we discuss it on iffy calls.

Iowanian
12-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Really? Now you can get banned on the Mange for saying bad stuff about Elway?

You could get extra credit if you make an obscene joke about DTs death though. Thats comedy gold there, as long as you overuse smilies and act like a yucklehead

easymobee
12-30-2005, 12:38 AM
I don't know for sure why Hog Farmer was banned from the mane, but i think he was actually posting w/ a nickname that would lead you to believe he was a Bronco fan.

Wasn't he Bronco202 or whatever?

The whole thing was real obvious and annoying ( Pretending to be a "Sky is Falling" Bronco fan and starting a lot of threads about dumb shit ).

He even started one of his Threads over at the Mane during Chiefs week to seem like a fan that was just gonna give up any dream of beating the big scary Chiefs in DEC. ( maybe he was right ) and then ran over here to start a thread under the Hog Farmer name telling CP posters to go check out his Mane thread.

It would be like one of CP's least favorite rival fan posters deciding to adopt a name like LJFOR2000 and start posting threads about how much his supposed "favorite" team sucks.

Im pretty sure about it, but ....
If i'm wrong about this HogFarmer, post what your nickname was over at the Mane when you were banned.

QuikSsurfer
12-30-2005, 03:13 AM

lol.. i support that. rep for you my brave friend

royr17
12-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Banned, no, you know why, cause we chief fans are better then that.

royr17
12-30-2005, 07:56 AM

Yea and there names are probably Scanlon supporters.