PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Last Tailgate of the Year

Bowser
12-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Sound of here, girly men. Or girly...girls...

stevieray
12-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Sound of here, girly men. Or girly...girls...

You don't do a very good Julie Andrews.

Bowser
12-29-2005, 07:51 PM
You don't do a very good Julie Andrews.

Here's your jab at me.

Here's me.

I guess this means I'm officially out of the last tailgate. Damn.

stevieray
12-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Here's your jab at me.

Here's me.

I guess this means I'm officially out of the last tailgate. Damn.

????

Bowser
12-29-2005, 07:59 PM
????

(I didn't get it, over my head, stuff like that. And my stupidity cost me my tailgate spot...)

:)

stevieray
12-29-2005, 08:12 PM
(I didn't get it, over my head, stuff like that. And my stupidity cost me my tailgate spot...)

:)

"The hills are alive, with the the sound OF girly men..."

Saulbadguy
12-29-2005, 10:35 PM
I'll be around B5 somewhere with a couple friends and my fiancee. Look for the big white passenger van.

BigRedChief
12-29-2005, 10:50 PM
We usually tailgate about 5 yards down from the tee-pee gang in lot c. Right at the edge of lot C next to the road that runs in front of the stadium and the road that runs right besides lot C and along side of the stadium. We will be in the 2nd row on the aisle by the road.

This will be BYOB and food.

But we will have a 10 x 10 Chiefs tent set up, a small grill, table, coolers and hot chocolate that we will share with anyone who shows up.

It's a pretty happening tailgate spot. Right down front. Alot of traffic. We usually get all of the superfans to stop by at some point and alot of opposing team fans always stop to chat.

X marks the spot on the map below
We will have a green explorer flying Chief flags in every window. We usually park right on the aisle.
Arrowhead Tailgate Map. X marks the spot. (http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/uploads/post-10-1134969131.jpg)

The 169th battillion (the troops that were in Iraq and made the video of them shooting up the raiders helmet) have returned home safely and will be attending the tailgate. It's not everyday that you get a chance to shake the hand of some real heros(Who are also Chief fans). They were given the tickets by the Chiefs and are looking foward to some Arrowhead tailgating.

chefsos
12-29-2005, 11:02 PM
We usually tailgate about 5 yards down from the tee-pee gang in lot c. Right at the edge of lot C next to the road that runs in front of the stadium and the road that runs right besides lot C and along side of the stadium. We will be in the 2nd row on the aisle by the road.

But we will have a 10 x 10 Chiefs tent set up, a small grill, table, coolers and hot chocolate that we will share with anyone who shows up.

It's a pretty happening tailgate spot. Right down front. Alot of traffic. We usually get all of the superfans to stop by at some point and alot of opposing team fans always stop to chat.

We will have a green explorer flying Chief flags in every window. We usually park right on the aisle.
Arrowhead Tailgate Map. X marks the spot. (http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/uploads/post-10-1134969131.jpg)

The 169th battilion (the troops that were in Iraq and made the video of them shooting up the raiders helmet) have returned home safely and will be attending the tailgate.

Awesome. Give those guys a handshake for those of us who can't be there.

Halfcan
12-29-2005, 11:35 PM
Sorry, but I will be just waking up from a threesome with two hot lucky ladies.

or

Waking up in the yard again.

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Y'know, your daughters are 8 and 10 years old now. I think it's time to buy them their own beds.

You know that is so wrong on so many levels. :shake:

Dartgod
12-30-2005, 09:29 AM

The 169th battillion (the troops that were in Iraq and made the video of them shooting up the raiders helmet) have returned home safely and will be attending the tailgate. It's not everyday that you get a chance to shake the hand of some real heros(Who are also Chief fans). They were given the tickets by the Chiefs and are looking foward to some Arrowhead tailgating.Cool, I'll have to stop by your tailgate for a change. I had no idea you guys were sop close to us.

We can compare "G"s. (I'm thinking of getting a third one :thumb: )

jspchief
12-30-2005, 09:46 AM
Despite repeated efforts to sell my tickets, it looks like I'm going.

I'll be at the normal spot, west of H at the bottom of the hill. I'll have the tent and heater again.

Iowanian
12-30-2005, 09:52 AM
hey Buddy! There are 1500 people waiting for those tickets! What are you seat numbers, you name, age, ssn, cell number and lenth of reproductive organs? I'll have them cancelled so they're available for a "real fan".

Eleventy-five people want those tickets right now!

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Cool, I'll have to stop by your tailgate for a change. I had no idea you guys were sop close to usCool! Yeah B5 is about 20 yards away. Real close.
We can compare "G"s. (I'm thinking of getting a third one :thumb: )You always have to be better than me huh? You can't beat me at Poker so you think you can out "g" me? :p

BigRedChief
12-30-2005, 12:51 PM
latest weather from weather.com says high of 57 and cloudy.