PDA

View Full Version : Hey! It'sanother "coaching scenario" thread....

TinyEvel
12-29-2005, 11:52 PM
...never seen one of these before!!!

Heres my uneducated, newbie prediction:

We win this week. Vermiel stays on, bolstered by the NE, DEN and SD wins.

He says that Gunther's defense is just starting to take shape (after two years, they DID stop the run, most of the time, right? Kawika, Allen and DJ are ascending. And they'll chalk the NYG fiasco up to the players not playing hard enough, not tackling, and the DAL game to the "four miscues") so Gun stays.

Then we get some OL guys in the draft. Hope the off-season brings harder workouts and new schemes, and keep our fingers crossed.

Put this in the time capsule. Call me a Homer, but I smell post-season next
year.

BELIEVE!!!!

Logical
12-30-2005, 12:05 AM

He says that Gunther's defense is just starting to take shape (after two years, they DID stop the run, most of the time, right? Kawika, Allen and DJ are ascending. And they'll chalk the NYG fiasco up to the players not playing hard enough, not tackling, and the DAL game to the "four miscues") so Gun stays.

Then we get some OL guys in the draft. Hope the off-season brings harder workouts and new schemes, and keep our fingers crossed.

year.

BELIEVE!!!!

This was a recipe for a 6-10 season brought to you by tinyevel.:banghead:

greg63
12-30-2005, 12:05 AM

year.

BELIEVE!!!!Don't worry the nice men in white coats will be along any minute to fit you with a nice jacket of your own and take you to a wonderful new padded room where you can no longer hurt yourself and have the advantage of some controlled substances that will give a perpetual feeling of euphoric bliss. :p :D

Halfcan
12-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Homer, Don't worry the nice men in white coats will be along any minute to fit you with a nice jacket of your own and take you to a wonderful new padded room where you can no longer hurt yourself and have the advantage of some controlled substances that will give a perpetual feeling of euphoric bliss. :p :D

Fixed your post bud.

greg63
12-30-2005, 12:24 AM
Fixed your post bud.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I knew I forgot something. :D

TinyEvel
12-30-2005, 12:26 AM
Awesome.
Brought to you by Coors Light. Official Beer of the NFL.

so, what's a Homer, anyway? And where's the name come from?

greg63
12-30-2005, 12:30 AM
Awesome.
Brought to you by Coors Light. Official Beer of the NFL.

so, what's a Homer, anyway? And where's the name come from?

n00b's :shake:

FloridaMan88
12-30-2005, 12:35 AM
year.

BELIEVE!!!!

Nah I think what you are smelling is the bullshit Carl continues to sell fans year after year after year after year after year after year after year