PDA

View Full Version : New Years Suckiness (Whining & Blubbering Inside)

DJay23
12-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Why can't women just be happy? I found who I thought could be the woman of my dreams. Great conversation, lots of laughing, we loved to be together, and the sex: tremendous. But in 4 short weeks she turned into a screaming diva. I don't deal well with screaming divas, but yet I've been in agony all day.

Long story short, I'm depressed, it's New Years Eve, and I'm sick of getting close to women I like only to have them go mental on me after a month.

Continue with your happy lives.

sedated
12-31-2005, 05:25 PM
live and learn

what exactly do you mean by "screaming diva?"

SPchief
12-31-2005, 05:28 PM
Why can't women just be happy? I found who I thought could be the woman of my dreams. Great conversation, lots of laughing, we loved to be together, and the sex: tremendous. But in 4 short weeks she turned into a screaming diva. I don't deal well with screaming divas, but yet I've been in agony all day.
Long story short, I'm depressed, it's New Years Eve, and I'm sick of getting close to women I like only to have them go mental on me after a month.

Did you expect anything else??

chiefs4me
12-31-2005, 05:28 PM

so, what did she scream about????

DJay23
12-31-2005, 05:34 PM
There were issues, none of which I'll get into here, but let's just say I worked with her on them and was very patient. she put on a very mature front for about the first 3 weeks, and I've found in the last week that it was just that, a front. It was all about her all along, and now I see that, but it sucks to think you have something and find out later that you don't/didn't. Especially sucks on New Years Eve when we had big plans.

And now she's trying to make me jealous by telling me about all these guys she says she's talking to now that we're broken up.

****ing women. :cuss:

DJay23
12-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Did you expect anything else??
oddly I've kept holding out hope that there is a normal one out there for me, but as time slips away, it would seem hopeless.

trndobrd
12-31-2005, 05:37 PM
women = crazy

(with the exceptions of Mer, RNF and Angel, of course)

Skip Towne
12-31-2005, 05:40 PM
women = crazy

JennyGump is crazy?

chiefs4me
12-31-2005, 05:41 PM
How old are you??? 3-4 weeks is not long enough to get to know someone let alone try to change them(which you can't) and are you telling me you need her with you to have a good time tonight????

trndobrd
12-31-2005, 05:42 PM
JennyGump is crazy?

Damn it, I knew I was forgetting someone.....and she's been pretty generous with that neg rep lately. Better exclude luv2rite from that comment as well, she seems sane enough.

:banghead:

chiefs4me
12-31-2005, 05:42 PM
women = crazy

%(/

trndobrd
12-31-2005, 05:43 PM
%(/

my point exactly

chiefs4me
12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
my point exactly

you have a point......

Eleazar
12-31-2005, 05:54 PM
You'll be allright man. Down the road you'll think, hell it was only 4 weeks.

keg in kc
12-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Go get drunk and goggle your way into the next ex-woman-of-your-dreams.

Logical
12-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Be thankful you only wasted 4 weeks on her.

stevieray
12-31-2005, 07:36 PM
oddly I've kept holding out hope that there is a normal one out there for me, but as time slips away, it would seem hopeless.

Sad, but true.