PDA

View Full Version : Game Thoughts

Hoover
01-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Man, too bad we didn't play like this all effin year.

Anyway, I continue to be impressed with the entire Oline. They laid out an ass kicking today. I was really surprised with Wiegmann's poor game with many stupid mistakes.

I hope that we can get our HC situation done with ASAP. That might allow us to keep Willie, Shields, and other Vets for at least one more year.

On Defense I was impressed with Wilkerson's play at DT. It still drives me nuts that our CBs play so far off the LOS.

I really think some new talent on the D line would make a huge difference on this D. Players like Bell, Wesley, Woods, can all pack their bags and get the hell out of KC. We don't need them.

I think Knight, Mitchell and LJ are the reason out Run D has improved.

I happy with 10-6, but man I really wanted the playoffs, but the only ones to blame is the team itself. Those back-to-back losses killed us. Like I said first one to 10 wins gets the final playoff spot.

Hammock Parties
01-01-2006, 04:21 PM
It's a horrible feeling to know we aren't going to the playoffs this year. We had the right kind of team.

There's a small, stupid part of me that wants to keep Gunther. The D played really well the last two weeks, and we finished up allowing 20 points per game. That's a huge improvement over last season.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Ill say it again...I dont get this team?? Its frustrating to say the least. They just seem to lack the toughness when it truly counts. The only truly consistant thing from the Dick Vermeil KC era was this teams inconsistancy on a week to week level. Im as confused as anyone?????

cdcox
01-01-2006, 04:24 PM
There's a small, stupid part of me that wants to keep Gunther.

Kill it.

the Talking Can
01-01-2006, 04:27 PM
we have a dominate run game, a probowl TE, and a top 10 QB, a 1,000 yard WR....and we can't get in the freaking playoffs?

a gigantic waste...**** YOU CARL, AND ADIOS DICK

Hoover
01-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Ill say it again...I dont get this team?? Its frustrating to say the least. They just seem to lack the toughness when it truly counts. The only truly consistant thing from the Dick Vermeil KC era was this teams inconsistancy on a week to week level. Im as confused as anyone?????
I agree.

The losses to the Philly, Bills, Giants, and Cowboys really piss me off. We went soft on those games. If you're a good team you win one of those games. I can handel a close loss in SD, an defeat in Denver.

Hoover
01-01-2006, 04:33 PM
It's a horrible feeling to know we aren't going to the playoffs this year. We had the right kind of team.

There's a small, stupid part of me that wants to keep Gunther. The D played really well the last two weeks, and we finished up allowing 20 points per game. That's a huge improvement over last season.
I feel the same way.

The D's play vs the Bills, Dallas, and especially Dallas should have a pink slip sitting on his desk as I write this. However, the D has improved. If we hire a HC with a Defensive background, I'll trust his judgement.