PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Fisher should be our next coach

chiefscafan
01-02-2006, 01:08 PM
1. He is a great coach it's not his fault his gm is cheap and keeps letting players go.
2. When he has the players he is a great x's and o's coach.
3. He is agressive and isn't a players coach he is a disciplinarian
4. If available obvious choice
5. Likes a wide open offense might keep o intact
6. Gunther's buddy would allow d which played big last couple of games to stay intact. Also would allow gunther to hire his own coaches bye bye Gunita hello Cecil.

these are the reasons why Jeff Fisher should be our next coach

schneider221
01-02-2006, 01:12 PM
i couldnt agree more.... i was calling for fisher before i even know he might be available

phxchief
01-02-2006, 01:12 PM
http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13562

DTLB58
01-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Anyone here know, Did Fisher pick Pac-man Jones? Or did someone else on the Titans make that pick cause they were way off on this kid. He is imature trouble making loser.

Frazod
01-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Has Fisher been whacked yet?

Predarat
01-02-2006, 01:17 PM
Anyone here know, Did Fisher pick Pac-man Jones? Or did someone else on the Titans make that pick cause they were way off on this kid. He is imature trouble making loser.
Im almost 100% sure Fisher had absolutly nothing to do with the Pac Man selection. The GM Resse is the most likely culprit for that.

Predarat
01-02-2006, 01:18 PM
No and I highly doubt he will be. Maybe next year but that doenst help the Chiefs.

King_Chief_Fan
01-02-2006, 01:18 PM
i couldnt agree more.... i was calling for fisher before i even know he might be available

Ditto........... I have been wanting Fisher or Cowher for the last two years.

Skip Towne
01-02-2006, 01:20 PM
I don't think so. But some of these guys insist on speculating on people who are UNDER CONTRACT to another team. Kind of like starting threads about getting 4 number one picks for Gonzo.

Predarat
01-02-2006, 01:23 PM
I don't think so. But some of these guys insist on speculating on people who are UNDER CONTRACT to another team. Kind of like starting threads about getting 4 number one picks for Gonzo.
Any volunteers to start the thread "I really think Bill Belichick should be the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs"?

chiefscafan
01-02-2006, 01:34 PM
the deal with Fisher is this him and the gm don't get along and the owner likes the gm so fisher is asked to be released from his contract

Imon Yourside
01-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Bring em' on! This would be the best selection Carl could make. I just have a hard time believing he will leave now.

Hoover
01-02-2006, 01:40 PM
If available obvious choice

I agree but thats a huge "If"

phxchief
01-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Fisher wanted Antrell Rolle, the GM wanted Pac-Man. Obviously the GM got his way.

Fisher wouldn't go for such an idiotit selfish twirp.

luv
01-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I thought I heard that he was going to be released after this year. I've been known to be wrong, though.

schneider221
01-02-2006, 02:31 PM
thats what i heard to luv. at first i considered it a fantasy coach thing similiar to "I really think Bill Belichick should be the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs"?.

the thing is there arent rumors saying belichick wants out and that belichick doesnt get along with his worthless gm.... thats why its not that crazy to be startin threads on fisher.

its not like we are following hugh douglas around the country

Mr. Laz
01-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Any volunteers to start the thread "I really think Bill Belichick should be the next head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs"?

im on it

memyselfI
01-02-2006, 02:46 PM
I've always respected Jeff Fisher. I think he's a good coach and by all accounts a decent person. The fit could be nice, since he's coming from a smaller market and understands the sense of community that surrounds the franchise.

The hit against him is that he never seems to win the big one...which I suppose could be attractive for King Carl. :rolleyes:

John Matrix
01-02-2006, 02:52 PM
There is no such thing as a cheap GM in the NFL. Floyd Reese is an idiot, however, as proved by his butchery of the team the last 5 years or so. If we don't hire Al, I say Jeff Fisher must be our first selection, provided he is available.

luv
01-02-2006, 03:05 PM
There is no such thing as a cheap GM in the NFL. Floyd Reese is an idiot, however, as proved by his butchery of the team the last 5 years or so. If we don't hire Al, I say Jeff Fisher must be our first selection, provided he is available.
I would say go for Jeff Fisher if available, but not if it means possibly losing Al to somewhere else.

nychief
01-02-2006, 03:07 PM
I have only heard about Fisher being available on this board.... otherwise, can someone provide a story that even hints that he is going elsewhere?

Mecca
01-02-2006, 03:07 PM
I would say go for Jeff Fisher if available, but not if it means possibly losing Al to somewhere else.

We need to accept this, Carl Peterson is not hiring Al to be head coach, he's not coming back.

Brock
01-02-2006, 03:10 PM
I have only heard about Fisher being available on this board.... otherwise, can someone provide a story that even hints that he is going elsewhere?

It's the groundbreaking journalism of Nick Athan.