PDA

View Full Version : so this is Chiefs Planet's second HC change

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2006, 04:12 PM
can't go back & check for who people wanted before. I can remember a few wanting Dave McGinnins. Who where some of the names last time around

oops! edit that to second

cdcox
01-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Actually last time it happened very fast. There were rumors that Vermeil would be hired to replace Gunther and boom, it was over. Not a much time for speculation on who the replacement would be. In fact Gun would have been retained except for the availability of Vermeil.

Or do you mean the time before that?

Wile_E_Coyote
01-02-2006, 04:17 PM
I wasn't around when Gun was hired as HC, right after. The three Stooges jokes were just getting started

milkman
01-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Actually last time it happened very fast. There were rumors that Vermeil would be hired to replace Gunther and boom, it was over. Not a much time for speculation on who the replacement would be. In fact Gun would have been retained except for the availability of Vermeil.

Or do you mean the time before that?

True.

But there were a lot of us speculating on possible replacements for Gun, in hopes that Carl would pull his head out and fire him.

I wanted Marv Lewis.

When the news came out about Gun, and Dick, I was happy that Gun had been canned, but pissed at the hiring of Dick.

I disliked it even more when we had to give up picks.