PDA

View Full Version : Good ol' Jaws ... just picked the chiefs

Mr. Laz
01-03-2006, 05:13 PM
as the number 1 head coaching job available.

he's turned into such a KC homer ... gotta luv him! ROFL

new orleans as the worst

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2006, 05:18 PM
as the number 1 head coaching job available.

he's turned into such a KC homer ... gotta luv him! ROFL

new orleans as the worst

Both Mikes said the same thing on ESPN radio this morning. Said it wasn't even close.

KCFalcon59
01-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Jaws for OC!!!

Spicy McHaggis
01-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Can you blame him? If I were a coach I'd love to come in and share what could be the start of a legacy with LJ.

Mr. Laz
01-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Jaws for OC!!!

i would like that too ... but his gig is too sweet on t.v.

he's not coaching.

chiefqueen
01-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Both Mikes said the same thing on ESPN radio this morning. Said it wasn't even close.

Greeny was begging for KC to hire Herm, though..............that worries me.

Spicy McHaggis
01-03-2006, 05:23 PM
i would like that too ... but his gig is too sweet on t.v.

he's not coaching.

Hell give him a job breaking down draft film. It has to be a step up from our current department.

Tribal Warfare
01-03-2006, 05:26 PM
At least we have one sports personality on our side

headsnap
01-03-2006, 05:27 PM
It should, Greeny is a JETS fan!

Mr. Kotter
01-03-2006, 05:28 PM

Eh, I took it more of a....."Hey, Herm is a good guy; but we need someone else right now in NY. He and the Jets need to move on....apart" kinda thing. Like when Marty left here....:shrug:

I also think he sees it as a good opportunity for Herm, and objectively speaking the Jets are gonna struggle for a while...

ChiefsCountry
01-04-2006, 02:27 AM
All of the ESPN talking heads said we were the best job.

RedDread
01-04-2006, 02:34 AM
Why are we the best job available? Our coach was the only one that wasn't fired/voluntarily resigned after a terrible season.

Now if Gibbs retired it'd be a toss up.

KcMizzou
01-04-2006, 02:37 AM
Why are we the best job available? Our coach was the only one that wasn't fired/voluntarily resigned after a terrible season.

Now if Gibbs retired it'd be a toss up. Terrible season? If you believe that, you need a dose of reality. I'm sorry... but if you believe that, you don't know wtf "terrible" is.

If I were up for a HC'ng job, KC would be at the top of my list, easily. (Among teams looking to hire one... )

ChiefsCountry
01-04-2006, 02:44 AM
Terrible season? If you believe that, you need a dose of reality. I'm sorry... but if you believe that, you don't know wtf "terrible" is.

If I were up for a HC'ng job, KC would be at the top of my list, easily. (Among teams looking to hire one... )

If 10-6 is terrible what the hell do you call the Texans or Saints.

RedDread
01-04-2006, 02:49 AM
Terrible season? If you believe that, you need a dose of reality. I'm sorry... but if you believe that, you don't know wtf "terrible" is.

Read it again nubcakes.

WebGem
01-04-2006, 03:38 AM
Man, anytime I'm depressed about anything Chiefs related..I sit and wish there was a Ron Jaworski NFL Network.

WebGem
01-04-2006, 03:43 AM
Also, a couple thread related things..

Where were the Raiders on that list? Or did he just say the best and worst?

As for the Chiefs job, I would agree (don't think I'm being biased, but hell..who knows) with him. I think if the right guy comes in, we could potentially be a serious contender in the AFC as soon as next season. I don't think you can say that about most teams with a vacant HC position. I also think a lot of people would agree with this.

Ultra Peanut
01-04-2006, 06:29 AM
Read it again nubcakes.ya, nub

what can i get for ten dolla