PDA

View Full Version : Who will the Chiefs play in the home opener next year?

CanadianChief
01-04-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm hoping it's the 49er's...however, this will lead us into believing that the defense has actually improved in the offseason, only to have our dreams crushed again later in the year.

Who would you all like to see in the opener at Arrowhead? Possible choices are:

Denver, Oakland, San Diego, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Seattle, Jacksonville

patteeu
01-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Oakland. Let's see if we can get the next Ra.iders coach fired after 1 game.

Rain Man
01-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Patteeu has a good point.

Aside from that, any weak team is good to play.

Dartgod
01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm hoping it's the 49er's...however, this will lead us into believing that the defense has actually improved in the offseason, only to have our dreams crushed again later in the year.Yes, it is very clear to me that our defense next year has not improved one iota. Nevermind the fact that we have no idea at this point who will be coaching the defense, who all the players will be, what free agents have been signed/allowed to leave or who we will be drafting in April. :rolleyes:

nascher
01-04-2006, 02:08 PM
at arrowhead we are beating almost everybody who cares.

Hammock Parties
01-04-2006, 06:35 PM
How about the ****ing Broncos?

About time they got a taste of their own medicine.

Dunit35
01-04-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm hoping it's the 49er's...however, this will lead us into believing that the defense has actually improved in the offseason, only to have our dreams crushed again later in the year.

Who would you all like to see in the opener at Arrowhead? Possible choices are:

Denver, Oakland, San Diego, Baltimore, Cincinnati, San Francisco, Seattle, Jacksonville

Kind of like this year when we got all excited when our D dominated the Jets.

KC Dan
01-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Yes, it is very clear to me that our defense next year has not improved one iota. Nevermind the fact that we have no idea at this point who will be coaching the defense, who all the players will be, what free agents have been signed/allowed to leave or who we will be drafting in April. :rolleyes:
Thanks Kreskin!

stevieray
01-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks Kreskin!

did you get the painting home ok?