PDA

View Full Version : Probability of Al Saunders getting named as HC.

Matt Helm
01-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Less than we all might think.

From a source close to the Chiefs I've heard that Al and Carl are not compatible. The basically do not like each other.

Does that mean that AS will not be the HC? I think the interview was just a PR thing and that he is already out of the running.

I think his offense is a good one, but will he be around to tweek it with Herman? My guess is that we will have a different offensive coordinator with the new HC.

|Zach|
01-04-2006, 05:10 PM
We know all this.

Chiefs Pantalones
01-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Carl and AS not seeing eye to eye makes me want AS even more.

Chan93lx50
01-04-2006, 05:12 PM
F*cking sources, everybody has them!

nascher
01-04-2006, 05:14 PM
if AS leaves Shea or Solari may get the job.

chiefsfaninNC
01-04-2006, 05:33 PM
By announcing he was interviewing for the job we were being told that AS was not getting the job.

Extra Point
01-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Carl and AS not seeing eye to eye makes me want AS even more.
Me, too!

Sully
01-04-2006, 05:58 PM
What is the probability of Dick Vermeil retiring?
Any sources on this one?

FAX
01-04-2006, 06:01 PM

From a source close to the Chiefs I've heard that Al and Carl are not compatible. The basically do not like each other.

Does that mean that AS will not be the HC? I think the interview was just a PR thing and that he is already out of the running.

I think his offense is a good one, but will he be around to tweek it with Herman? My guess is that we will have a different offensive coordinator with the new HC.

Me want use you as source in future.

FAX OF THE JUNGLE

Matt Helm
01-05-2006, 07:26 AM
Me want use you as source in future.

FAX OF THE JUNGLE

That would be fine, but I'm not the source.

Fire Me Boy!
01-05-2006, 07:30 AM

Did you hear Hugh Douglas wasn't going to be a Chief?

Fire Me Boy!
01-05-2006, 07:43 AM
:rolleyes: My source said that AS and CP are not compatable and there was no way that CP was going to hire AS as the HC. If you want to find information about Hugh find a source that will tell you what you want. I don't ask my source for information, but when it's offered I share it.
The point I was making, :rolleyes:, is that your "source" is only about three years late. It's been common knowlege for quite some time now that CP and AS don't get along. That alone made it unlikely that Saunders would be KC's head coach after DV's retirement.

Thanks for the scoop, Nick.

Fire Me Boy!
01-05-2006, 08:01 AM
That shows you that I am not inbred like some of the rest of you might be. In a casual email between friends my source commented about the differences, I shared it. So sue me.
Inbred because I called you out on your "source" having news from three years ago? Not only is your namecalling scathing and hurtful, your insight is down right divine.

Matt Helm
01-05-2006, 08:07 AM
Inbred because I called you out on your "source" having news from three years ago? Not only is your namecalling scathing and hurtful, your insight is down right divine.

He's out of touch with the happenings in KC.

Fire Me Boy!
01-05-2006, 08:12 AM
If you were offended it was purely incindental. If you can't get past the "hurtful and scathing" comment we can recommend some sources to help you through this difficult time.
Offended, no... it actually seemed as though you were the one offended by me calling out your source. As for "hurtful and scathing"... you might get your sarcasm detector to the shop. It's apparently on the fritz.

Matt Helm
01-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Offended, no... it actually seemed as though you were the one offended by me calling out your source. As for "hurtful and scathing"... you might get your sarcasm detector to the shop. It's apparently on the fritz.

What is a fritz?

beavis
01-05-2006, 09:33 AM
F*cking sources, everybody has them!
My sources say everyone else that says that has a source is getting info their retahded cousin who reads WI.

beavis
01-05-2006, 09:33 AM
How does Matt Helm have 0 post count when he's posted 5 times on this thread alone?

ROYC75
01-05-2006, 09:37 AM
How does Matt Helm have 0 post count when he's posted 5 times on this thread alone?

Easy, He has a source .

ct
01-05-2006, 09:44 AM
Gee...thanks for the revalation Matt. Stick around, we need good insight like yours.

htismaqe
01-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Mod abuse!!!

Fire Me Boy!
01-05-2006, 10:13 AM
What is a fritz?
on the fritz: also on the blink, on the fritz Malfunctioning, out of order, broken, as in The TV is on the blink again, or You drive—our car's on the bum. The first of these slangy expressions dates from the late 1800s and possibly alludes to an electric light that flickers on and off (“blinks”); the second, from the same period, possibly is derived from bum in the sense of “a contemptible person”; the third, fritz, dating from about 1900, is of unknown origin.