PDA

View Full Version : From NY News Channel

mac58
01-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Sources close to situation report that theChiefs and herm are in talks still and likely to come to agreement soon. I know there has been numerous threads like this but i figured one more cant hurt

B2chiefsfan
01-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Sources close to situation report that theChiefs and herm are in talks still and likely to come to agreement soon. I know there has been numerous threads like this but i figured one more cant hurt

OW!!!!

Chiefs Pantalones
01-04-2006, 11:57 PM
I really hope this doesn't happen.

B2chiefsfan
01-04-2006, 11:58 PM
I really hope this doesn't happen.

It gonna happen............

Joe Seahawk
01-04-2006, 11:58 PM
I think Herm is a good hire as long as you keep Saunders.. Otherwise WTF happens on offense? It would be a damn shame to blow it up now.. IMO

ROYC75
01-05-2006, 12:00 AM
I think Herm is a good hire as long as you keep Saunders.. Otherwise WTF happens on offense? It would be a damn shame to blow it up now.. IMO

Al will leave if he isn't HC..... Bank on it.

nychief
01-05-2006, 12:01 AM

do you really think we are going to blow up the offense? I was just about to write "how stupid do you think Carl is?" then I thought about it.

kcfanintitanhell
01-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Trent Green's gonna be the new OC and audible all the plays.

Imon Yourside
01-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Carl is on a mission to reunite the 3 stooges. Hello Jimmy Raye and Kurt Schottenheimer..Woohoo!

Rausch
01-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Here's the thing, we don't need a ****ing offensive geni(0)us.

If we run a smashmouth (read: NOT a Martyball, but smashmouth) offense with play action we can still rack up 400+ yards a game. Likely an average of 150 will LJ alone.

Not only can we keep rolling on offense but we can keep our defense off the field keeping them fresh and limiting the opportunities the opposing QB has to argue his probowl status.

Name one smashmouth team with a better RB than LJ.

You can't.

B2chiefsfan
01-05-2006, 12:10 AM

If we run a smashmouth (read: NOT a Martyball, but smashmouth) offense with play action we can still rack up 400+ yards a game. Likely an average of 150 will LJ alone.

Not only can we keep rolling on offense but we can keep our defense off the field keeping them fresh and limiting the opportunities the opposing QB has to argue his probowl status.

You can't.

Smashmouth

Joe Seahawk
01-05-2006, 12:12 AM

You can't.

I don't think LJ can be considered a smash mouth RB unless he at least plays an entire season.

Tribal Warfare
01-05-2006, 12:15 AM

don't touch the offense damnit!!!!

#1 overall over the past five seasons isn't too shabby. Like the old saying goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

The Bad Guy
01-05-2006, 12:20 AM

Hire Norv Turner or Mike Martz - 2 guys Trent is very familiar with.

Make Mike Solari assistant HC.

Joe Seahawk
01-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Hire Norv Turner or Mike Martz - 2 guys Trent is very familiar with.

Make Mike Solari assistant HC.

Is there a tight ends coach or QB coach on the staff that is capable of taking over and keeping the system in place?

The Bad Guy
01-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Is there a tight ends coach or QB coach on the staff that is capable of taking over and keeping the system in place?

I don't want Terry Shea as the coordinator.

I'd rather get Turner or Martz.

Mecca
01-05-2006, 12:31 AM
I think Norv Turners gonna be the OC, Trent likes him alot. I expect him to put in a good word with Carl for him.

Coach
01-05-2006, 12:31 AM
I don't want Terry Shea as the coordinator.

I'd rather get Turner or Martz.

Might I ask why you don't want Shea as the coordinator?

Joe Seahawk
01-05-2006, 12:33 AM

Uh-OH are you Shea? :hmmm:

Coach
01-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Uh-OH are you Shea? :hmmm:

Hah, no.

I'm just only curious.

The Bad Guy
01-05-2006, 12:35 AM

I know he had nothing to work with in Chicago, but I didn't like his approach there. He tried putting square pegs into round holes. He had a running game that he constantly abandoned and put the ball in the hands of Craig Krenzel to make things happen.

Coach
01-05-2006, 12:38 AM
I know he had nothing to work with in Chicago, but I didn't like his approach there. He tried putting square pegs into round holes. He had a running game that he constantly abandoned and put the ball in the hands of Craig Krenzel to make things happen.

Fair enough.