PDA

View Full Version : Phelps: "Fag-infested West Virginia"

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2006, 06:12 AM
www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/jan2006/20060104_twelve-dead-miners.pdf (stupid filter)

How awesome would it be to see his stupid ass get bludgeoned to death by the already-pissed families of the miners?

Bootlegged
01-06-2006, 06:19 AM
I think there are way more fags in Kansas than West Virginia. Jeez.

siberian khatru
01-06-2006, 06:59 AM
Oh, so THAT explains why they have so few teeth.

Eleazar
01-06-2006, 07:01 AM
Oh, so THAT explains why they have so few teeth.

Is it wrong for me to laugh at this? ROFL / :shake:

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2006, 07:27 AM
Oh, so THAT explains why they have so few teeth.ROFL

Saulbadguy
01-06-2006, 07:48 AM
This thread reminds me of the people who drive by and flip him off. Yeah, that'll help.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Otter
01-06-2006, 07:53 AM
Flamboyant coal miners, who would have thunk.

Megbert
01-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Not only is it full of 'Mos they like to keep it in the family -
http://www.callalillie.com/archives/0304/23wva.jpg

seclark
01-06-2006, 08:02 AM
hey psirosis...it's ok to be a coal miner.
sec

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2006, 08:17 AM
This thread reminds me of the people who drive by and flip him off. Yeah, that'll help.

Out of sight, out of mind.He's a punchline. No one outside of his incestuous little clan takes him seriously, and anyone dumb enough to do so is too far gone to give a rat's ass about. The only thing ignoring him does is deprive everyone of the chance to laugh at him.

ChiefFripp
01-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Fred Phelps is the Andy Kaufman of the new Millennium. I guess only I can see what he's up to, I'm sure you guys will catch on in 5 years or so or when 'Man in My Moon' is made.

Saulbadguy
01-06-2006, 08:30 AM
He's a punchline. No one outside of his incestuous little clan takes him seriously, and anyone dumb enough to do so is too far gone to give a rat's ass about. The only thing ignoring him does is deprive everyone of the chance to laugh at him.
It is a pretty serious issue here, unfortunately. I think if he dies soon of ripe old age, his clan will break up and lose direction.

Lzen
01-06-2006, 08:32 AM

Out of sight, out of mind.

I think most of us Topekans have seen enough of him over the past decade or two. We've gotten used to him. I've seen his clan a lot lately as I drive by Washburn and I just ignore them. They're like gnats, annoying but harmless.

When they go to a place that hasn't seen their crap, it tends to get people very angry. If they had to deal with him all the time, they'd learn to just ignore him, too.

Ultra Peanut
It is a pretty serious issue here, unfortunately.It's a serious issue, but picturing those retards picketing the funerals and being beaten to death by enraged mourners is pretty funny.

God knows they don't have the guts to actually do it.

Alton deFlat
He's a punchline. No one outside of his incestuous little clan takes him seriously, and anyone dumb enough to do so is too far gone to give a rat's ass about. The only thing ignoring him does is deprive everyone of the chance to laugh at him.

You know, I didn't think that anyone was as big a waste of human flesh than Fred Phelps... until I heard his daughters speak on the news one night. I stood corrected!

Saulbadguy
01-06-2006, 08:35 AM
I think most of us Topekans have seen enough of him over the past decade or two. We've gotten used to him. I've seen his clan a lot lately as I drive by Washburn and I just ignore them. They're like gnats, annoying but harmless.

When they go to a place that hasn't seen their crap, it tends to get people very angry. If they had to deal with him all the time, they'd learn to just ignore him, too.
I still know a few people that feel they have to flip him off or yell things at their group, even after the 10 or so years he's been around. :rolleyes:
I agree though..just ignore them, they become fairly harmless.

I've thought about joining them and holding a "GOD HATES THE CHIEFS" sign, dressed in my Chiefs garb. I wonder what they would say. :hmmm:

Lzen
01-06-2006, 08:36 AM
It is a pretty serious issue here, unfortunately. I think if he dies soon of ripe old age, his clan will break up and lose direction.

I don't know about that. They used to be in the news all the time in the mid 90s. They would be picketing everything(other churches, funerals, etc.) and people around town would be pissed. There were frequently fights breaking out at their pickets. But I don't see that on the news or in the paper these days. I think most here have grown tired of their junk and realize that the best thing to do is to just ignore them.

Lzen
01-06-2006, 08:37 AM
I've thought about joining them and holding a "GOD HATES THE CHIEFS" sign, dressed in my Chiefs garb. I wonder what they would say. :hmmm:

Now that would be hilarious. Be sure to get pics if you do. :D

King_Chief_Fan
01-06-2006, 09:08 AM

kind of like Taco and some of the other donkey fans

journeyscarab
01-06-2006, 09:22 AM
I say we have a tailgate party outside his funeral when he finals bites it. I wouldn't protest his funeral unless for some reason he's actually going to make it into heaven - then I'd protest.

thebrad84
01-06-2006, 09:46 AM

ROFL Yes! If you go, post it on here what day you will go, because I will definately join you. Atleast our argument would be more valid than theirs, seeing how God really does hate the Chiefs. How else can you explain the 30+ years of hell we've had to put up with?

Fish
01-06-2006, 09:56 AM
What cracks me up is how hateful and critical they are while hiding behind religion. God hates this.... God hates that.... how the hell would they know?

These people have waaaay to much hate.........

Ohh and by the way.......

http://www.pensitoreview.com/images/photo-phelps-he's-gay.jpg

KcMizzou
01-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Heh... that pic is great.

Imon Yourside
01-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Man when i was a kid I loved Ken Phelps, greatest little man homerun hitter ever. Now this guys tarnishes his name, ah well.

Ultra Peanut
01-06-2006, 10:23 AM
I've thought about joining them and holding a "GOD HATES THE CHIEFS" sign, dressed in my Chiefs garb. I wonder what they would say. :hmmm:That is awesome. ROFL

munkey
01-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Heh... that pic is great.

So's this one... :rolleyes:

Otter
01-06-2006, 10:40 AM
I still know a few people that feel they have to flip him off or yell things at their group, even after the 10 or so years he's been around. :rolleyes:
I agree though..just ignore them, they become fairly harmless.

KKK used to come to my home town once or twice a year and 3/4 of the town would show up protesting and holdling up signs "we don't want you here".

I asked several times "why do you think they keep coming back?"

Deep down people want somthing like that in their lives. It unites people who feel the same way and gives a "at least we're not them" feeling.

Easier than accomplishing somthing to feel better about yourself I suppose.

gblowfish
01-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Those men...going down in to the deep dark smelly part of the earth...with their tools in hand...riding side by side bunched close together in that little tram car, then huddling up behind a curtain in the dark...closeted...surrounded by methane...deep....deeeeeeep.... DEEEEEEP INSIDE the earth...oooooohhhh....ahhhh...SINFUL THOUGHTS! AAAAAGH!!

HOMOS!! They're all HOMOS!!! To the Phelps-mobile! Off to West Virginia!

Sincerely,
Fred Phelps
"Mr. Warmth"

JohnnyV13
01-06-2006, 11:16 AM
I like the idea of picketing Fred Phelps' funeral. I think a "Welcome to Hell" party for him, would be very appropriate.

I wonder what Fred is going to think about spending all that time with "Bubba" in hell.

mcan
01-06-2006, 11:50 AM
I like the idea of picketing Fred Phelps' funeral. I think a "Welcome to Hell" party for him, would be very appropriate.

I wonder what Fred is going to think about spending all that time with "Bubba" in hell.

I would absolutely love to do this... Not necessarily picket the thing, but just hold a HUGE party right next to the funeral. We wouldn't even have to bother anybody at the funeral or scream or anything. Just sit a hundred yards away and play kickball and enjoy ourselves... Maybe have a BBQ... Make out with dudes... WHAT? NO!

gblowfish
01-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Fred is WAY out there, man. Looks like they're going to West Virginia to picket the funerals of the miners for sure now. That's real smart...like those people aren't pissed off enough already...

If you're not hip to Fred and his freak show compound, check out his track record on Wikpedia. They oughtta make a horror movie about this guy, with either Christopher Walken or Bruce Dern as Fred. He is such a dick with ears, it's truly amazing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rev._Fred_Phelps#Conversion

BTW: My favoirite Fred Phelps Quote is this one:
"George Bush worships Mr. Peanut, whose name is the great God Goober!"
WTF?
Who can argue with a mind that would generate that sentence?

He's so out there on the mental illness scale, there isn't even an adequate category to define it. I'd like to see Fred and Al Davis in a no-holds barred kook off!

Also BTW: Apparently Fred is a big fan of BROCK MIDDLEBROOK! It shames me to see him wearing a Chiefs jersey!

ImAWalkingCorpse
01-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Fred Phelps and his brainless clones are truely disgusting. However ignoring them is the best way to go, make them unimportant and they will quickly become what they were meant to become, flushed turds in the toilet of life.