PDA

View Full Version : New York Sports Radio Going APESHIT; Peterson Knock-out etc...

nychief
01-06-2006, 11:12 AM
This is really funny.... They are going nuts. They are using the words disgusting, putrid, sickening... Peterson rules, knocks out Bradway... blah blah blah

They are calling for Bradway's head - it is amazing, I have never heard anything like it.

Nick Athan
01-06-2006, 11:13 AM
any online feeds;: we will like to have get some scoop for www.warfieldillustrated.com?

tomahawk kid
01-06-2006, 11:13 AM
ROFL

That's awesome.

Red Dawg
01-06-2006, 11:15 AM
is a damn pitbull!

chefsos
01-06-2006, 11:16 AM
What's frickin' hilarious about this is that the Giants are in the playoffs, and no one is paying attention.

nychief
01-06-2006, 11:16 AM
1050 Espn Radio New York - google it

Listen to Stephan A. Smith RIGHT NOW.... they are trying to get Bradway on the air, so they can kill him.

Also, 660 WFAN Sports Radio.

"The jets are misrable"

siberian khatru
01-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Carl's one tough SOB.

WilliamTheIrish
01-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Bet Carl hires Bradway back w/in a year.

milkman
01-06-2006, 11:27 AM

And in 4 years, if Carl does actually retire (I'm not holding my breath on that), Bradway will replace Carl, so we can continue the legacy of mediocrity.

tomahawk kid
01-06-2006, 11:29 AM
I can't get the link to work, but I would love to hear Stephen A Assclown "discuss" this one......

chefsos
01-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Now THAT would cause the conspiracy theorists in NY to spontaneously combust.

jspchief
01-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Carl deserves props for being a hardass...

But what choice did the Jets have? The situation was f*cked the minute the Chiefs started talking to them. They were stuck with a coach that knew he wasn't wanted. The Jets had no leverage. It was either get what KC will give, or get nothing.

I wouldn't celebrate the publicity this is getting. Tags might look at the outrage and realize that KC's meddling is what f*cked NYJ. He could still determine there was tampering, and may act on it. At the very least, I bet the league re-examine's how this process works.

Bootlegged
01-06-2006, 11:38 AM
I can't get the link to work, but I would love to hear Stephen A Assclown "discuss" this one......

Not working for me either

WilliamTheIrish
01-06-2006, 11:40 AM
.... He could still determine there was tampering, and may act on it. At the very least, I bet the league re-examine's how this process works.

My fear also.

Mr. Laz
01-06-2006, 11:40 AM

But what choice did the Jets have?
that's about the only time Carl IS a badass

they jets were screwed ... they didn't have many options

they were lucky to any draft pick at all

jAZ
01-06-2006, 11:42 AM
http://www.1050espnradio.com/

Fire Me Boy!
01-06-2006, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't celebrate the publicity this is getting. Tags might look at the outrage and realize that KC's meddling is what f*cked NYJ. He could still determine there was tampering, and may act on it. At the very least, I bet the league re-examine's how this process works.
According to a couple of articles out there, the fourth-rounder has already been approved. The Chiefs have him if they want him and can agree to contract terms.

Piper
01-06-2006, 12:03 PM
BINGO.

A clear conflict here if Bradway was negoitating the deal.

Proof positive that Woody Johnson is an idiot.

chefsos
01-06-2006, 12:08 PM
According to a couple of articles out there, the fourth-rounder has already been approved. The Chiefs have him if they want him and can agree to contract terms.

Yes, but I think jsp's right. The league is going to take a hard look at this little circus.

Was this tampering, by the letter of the rule? No. But by the spirit of it? Well...

siberian khatru
01-06-2006, 12:15 PM

"Ooh, ouch, Carl, my arm! [giggle] Boy, you sure raped me on Herm! [titter] Man, I might get fired here. What will I do then? [chuckle]"

COchief
01-06-2006, 12:19 PM
http://www.1050espnradio.com/

Is anyone getting this to work, listen live doesn't do shiate for me. Pop up blockers off.

Frosty
01-06-2006, 12:20 PM
You want to see something really funny, go to theganggreen.com forum and read some of the threads on the 4th rounder for Herm.

"Yay, Herm's gone... WHAT, we only get a 4th :cuss: :cuss: ."

ROFL

Rain Man
01-06-2006, 12:22 PM

But what choice did the Jets have? The situation was f*cked the minute the Chiefs started talking to them. They were stuck with a coach that knew he wasn't wanted. The Jets had no leverage. It was either get what KC will give, or get nothing.

Are you really being a hardass by giving up a 4th-round choice for a guy who was about to be kicked to the curb anyway?

Jets: We hate this guy. We want him out of here.

Carl: I want him.

Jets: Give us a 1st round choice.

Herm: I'm leaving.

Jets: Shut up, Herm, and keep packing. Second round pick, Carl. Take it or leave it.

Carl: Let's see, how about ... hmm.

Herm: Where do we keep empty boxes?

Jets: Out by the dumpster, Herm. You might as well go out there now. C'mon, Carl, third round pick. It's a steal.

Herm: Do you have a magic marker? I need to label the box that contains the ashes of my quarterbacks.

Jets: Are you still here? Out! Out! Hey, Carl, fourth-round pick.

Carl: Um....okay.

Jets: You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Peterson.

kaplin42
01-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Are you really being a hardass by giving up a 4th-round choice for a guy who was about to be kicked to the curb anyway?

Jets: Shut up, Herm, and keep packing. Second round pick, Carl. Take it or leave it.

Jets: Out by the dumpster, Herm. You might as well go out there now. C'mon, Carl, third round pick. It's a steal.

Herm: Do you have a magic marker? I need to label the box that contains the ashes of my quarterbacks.

This just had me rolling on the floor. i would give you rep if i knew how.

phxchief
01-06-2006, 02:19 PM

ROFL

More, more..... I need more.... :)

jAZ
01-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Is anyone getting this to work, listen live doesn't do shiate for me. Pop up blockers off.
Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either.

milkman
01-06-2006, 02:41 PM
This just had me rolling on the floor. i would give you rep if i knew how.

He doesn't need you measley little rep points anyway, n00b!

Just click on the little head next to edit/delete.

ptlyon
01-06-2006, 02:44 PM

Hey - he's up to 50 posts - he wins a Chiefsplanet cookie!

Biggs
01-06-2006, 02:52 PM
BINGO.

A clear conflict here if Bradway was negoitating the deal.

Proof positive that Woody Johnson is an idiot.

And Woody leaking to the press that he wanted Herm gone really helped Bradway hold Carl's feet to the fire. This was the three stooges: Larry, Curly and Shemp. Mo would have knocked the crap out of all three of these idiots.

Frankie
01-06-2006, 02:54 PM
Carl's one tough SOB.How? Giving up a 4th for an average coach when he could have him for free a little later is being tough? Was Jarred Allen a 4th (or 5th)?

Frankie
01-06-2006, 02:56 PM
And in 4 years, if Carl does actually retire (I'm not holding my breath on that), Bradway will replace Carl, so we can continue the legacy of mediocrity.
All that with Ron Wolf being out there available now.

Biggs
01-06-2006, 02:58 PM
How? Giving up a 4th for an average coach when he could have him for free a little later is being tough? Was Jarred Allen a 4th (or 5th)?

In the AFC West he is only overmatched by Shanahan. In the East he was overmatched by Belly and Saban. You should be okay unless Oakland hires the next Dick Vermiel.

bkkcoh
01-06-2006, 03:03 PM
In the AFC West he is only overmatched by Shanahan. In the East he was overmatched by Belly and Saban. You should be okay unless Oakland hires the next Dick Vermiel.

Al Davis wont allow a genious to be HC the Raiders, he is the only genious allowed in the Raider camp.......

kaplin42
01-06-2006, 03:04 PM

GFY you abortion reject!!!

Just click on the little head next to edit/delete.

Thanks for the tip!!!

jAZ
Here's a 10 minute segment from WFAN in NYC.

http://wfan.com/joebsid/local_audioclip_005131123.html

Worth listening to I guess... certainly better than the link above.

bkkcoh
How? Giving up a 4th for an average coach when he could have him for free a little later is being tough? Was Jarred Allen a 4th (or 5th)?

Doesn't make any real difference, CP is still doing the drafting and we all know how all of our draft choices are wasted ones...... :p

ptlyon
01-06-2006, 03:05 PM

Atta boy!

Calcountry
01-06-2006, 03:05 PM
"Ooh, ouch, Carl, my arm! [giggle] Boy, you sure raped me on Herm! [titter] Man, I might get fired here. What will I do then? [chuckle]"We raped them pretty good on the field in game one too, so perhaps the whole season was a sham? :D

Biggs
01-06-2006, 03:07 PM
We raped them pretty good on the field in game one too, so perhaps the whole season was a sham? :D

Herm had the Jets fired up for game one against you guys. There's a reason the players love him two a days refer to the hot tub not workouts.

Rausch
01-06-2006, 03:09 PM

ROFL

Calcountry
01-06-2006, 03:14 PM
And Woody leaking to the press that he wanted Herm gone really helped Bradway hold Carl's feet to the fire. This was the three stooges: Larry, Curly and Shemp. Mo would have knocked the crap out of all three of these idiots.Stooges

Calcountry
01-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Herm had the Jets fired up for game one against you guys. There's a reason the players love him(insert period here) two a days refer to the hot tub not workouts.There, after much consternation, i figured it out. Thanks for the post. :thumb:

milkman
01-06-2006, 03:20 PM

I thank God every day that my parents rejected abortion!

Now if only your parents would have reject the after birth!

Thanks for the tip!!!

No problem, n00b.

Now, stfu!

DJJasonp
01-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I bet DV is feeling real special now (considering we gave up a 2 and a 3 for him).

The ultimate raping came at the hands of the Raiders.....The bucs gave up the farm for Gruden.

This process will change after this episode. In all honesty, after the firing of Edwards became quite a reality, the Jets were lucky to get out of Peterson's Terrodome with a 4th rounder.

Props to carl for being....well, being himself.

Frankie
01-06-2006, 06:40 PM
The sneakiest kind of raping is when the rapist comes off as the rapee. If there was any raping done it was done by Bradway.

Would you give up Jared Allen to sign Herm?

Nick Athan
01-06-2006, 06:44 PM

Is this an actual transcipt? Id like to use it in are magizane; if possible. Please Pm me.

-Nick Athan
Publisher

nychief
01-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Is this an actual transcipt? Id like to use it in are magizane; if possible. Please Pm me.

-Nick Athan
Publisher

no. Here is the real trascript:

CHIEFS: We want Herm.

JETS: Sorry he is coaching the Lions already.

CHIEFS: No, I think he still works for you.

JETS: I believe in Dragons.

CHIEFS: Should we call back at a better time?

JETS: Tacos make me burp.

CHIEFS: I have another call, it is the agent for Ed Hartwell. Hold on a sec would you?

**Click** Muzak playing** Clinkc**

CHIEFS: Okay, I'm a back. We just signed Hartwell, Rolle, Dwight Smith and Christian Okoye. Now about Herm...

JETS: My owner, Woody Johnson... he... he... he... get it? WOODY JOHNSON.... ha...heh.

CHIEFS: I am just going to slip a fourth rnd pick under the door - and take Herm, deal?

JETS: Woody Johnson....he.. woody.

CLICK

HemiEd
01-06-2006, 06:55 PM

CHIEFS: I have another call, it is the agent for Ed Hartwell. Hold on a sec would you?

CHIEFS: Okay, I'm a back. We just signed Hartwell, Rolle, Dwight Smith and Christian Okoye. Now about Herm...

JETS: My owner, Woody Johnson... he... he... he... get it? WOODY JOHNSON.... ha...heh.

CHIEFS: I am just going to slip a fourth rnd pick under the door - and take Herm, deal?

CLICK

ROFL OMG, that is great! ROFL

Frankie
01-06-2006, 07:04 PM

This is absolutely brilliant. ROFL ROFL ROFL My future need for "Depends" may be sooner than I thought!

I can't give rep for a while. Seems I've given "too many in the last 24 hrs." But here's a "Rain Check" (get it?). As soon as I can, yours for this post is coming.

HemiEd
01-06-2006, 07:09 PM

ROFL funny stuff

milkman
01-06-2006, 07:09 PM

CLICK

I'm sorry, your feeble attemt at humor, and to match a classic Rain Man post has failed miserably.

But hey, thanks for trying.

nychief
01-06-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm sorry, your feeble attemt at humor, and to match a classic Rain Man post has failed miserably.

yes, classic...

Hammock Parties
01-06-2006, 07:21 PM
The only one that got taken was Peterson.

A 4th-rounder for a coach they already didn't want?

Rausch
01-06-2006, 07:25 PM

No. This is the real REAL transcript:

CHIEFS: Yeah, hi, this is Carl Peterson.

JETS: *giggle* Yeah, hold on a second...no, it's for you.....yeah.....for you...

CHIEFS: Hello?...

JETS: Hi. So, um, I hear you like Herm.

CHIEFS: Like He-.....What?

JETS: He kinda likes you too.

CHIEFS: ...

JETS: He wants me to ask you how much you like him.

CHIEFS: :spock:...

JETS: Hello.

CHIEFS: Yeah, I'm here.

JETS: How much?

CHIEFS: Well, I'd be willing to give a lower round draft pick for him.

JETS: Oh....no....no.....just-...just hold on. I know. But he likes you MORE than just one draft pick.

CHIEFS: What....the....****...

JETS: He says he'd like to take you to the dance.

CHIEFS: Are you-...Are you ****ers playing some kind of-

JETS: No. He REEEEEELY likes you. But he thinks he's worth two draft picks. He's a really nice guy and-

CHIEFS: You can cut that nice guy bull$#it right now. To you, he's that plain-Jane hag you're not real excited to ****ing be with. I've seen you running around with Haslett and those other guys. Don't give me that $#it. You aren't going anywhere with Herm and you know it. You-...what?....No, quiet Gun, hold on...How would I know? Huh? How would I know!?!...Who gives a shit if he wears shirts with sleeves or not? I'm taking care of this.....just.....yeah, you do that.

Ok, I'm back.

JETS: So, I was thinking-

CHIEFS: 4th round pick. 3 PM Monday afternoon.

JETS: *Giggle* Yeah, he said he'd do it! Yeah! 3 PM MONDAY! Yeah!
Ok Carl, he'll be waiting!

CHIEFS: Bunch of fruitcate motherfu-*click.*

Yosef_Malkovitch
01-06-2006, 08:06 PM

CHIEFS: You can cut that nice guy bull$#it right now. To you, he's that plain-Jane hag you're not real excited to ****ing be with. I've seen you running around with Haslett and those other guys. Don't give me that $#it. You aren't going anywhere with Herm and you know it. You-...what?....No, quiet Gun, hold on...How would I know? Huh? How would I know!?!...Who gives a shit if he wears shirts with sleeves or not? I'm taking care of this.....just.....yeah, you do that.

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Hilarious. Classic Gun. :clap:

VonneMarie
01-06-2006, 08:53 PM

CHIEFS: Yeah, hi, this is Carl Peterson.

JETS: *giggle* Yeah, hold on a second...no, it's for you.....yeah.....for you...

CHIEFS: Hello?...

JETS: Hi. So, um, I hear you like Herm.

CHIEFS: Like He-.....What?

JETS: He kinda likes you too.

CHIEFS: ...

JETS: He wants me to ask you how much you like him.

CHIEFS: :spock:...

JETS: Hello.

CHIEFS: Yeah, I'm here.

JETS: How much?

CHIEFS: Well, I'd be willing to give a lower round draft pick for him.

JETS: Oh....no....no.....just-...just hold on. I know. But he likes you MORE than just one draft pick.

CHIEFS: What....the....****...

JETS: He says he'd like to take you to the dance.

CHIEFS: Are you-...Are you ****ers playing some kind of-

JETS: No. He REEEEEELY likes you. But he thinks he's worth two draft picks. He's a really nice guy and-

Ok, I'm back.

JETS: So, I was thinking-

CHIEFS: 4th round pick. 3 PM Monday afternoon.

JETS: *Giggle* Yeah, he said he'd do it! Yeah! 3 PM MONDAY! Yeah!
Ok Carl, he'll be waiting!

CHIEFS: Bunch of fruitcate motherfu-*click.*

ROFL - Rep...

KCJake
01-06-2006, 09:09 PM
If the Chiefs wouldn't have given the 4th rounder, Edwards would have been fired by the Jets and basically been able to go to any team he wanted. Right? That would have put the Chiefs in the position of having to out-bid other teams to try and get him. (I think)

Infidel Goat
01-06-2006, 09:10 PM
The ultimate raping came at the hands of the Raiders.....The bucs gave up the farm for Gruden.

Umm...

http://www.rp-online.de/news/sport/2003-0127/super_bowl2003/ta10.jpg

I'm pretty sure Tampa Bay is okay with the trade.

--Infidel Goat

Frankie
01-06-2006, 09:46 PM
If the Chiefs wouldn't have given the 4th rounder, Edwards would have been fired by the Jets and basically been able to go to any team he wanted. Right? That would have put the Chiefs in the position of having to out-bid other teams to try and get him. (I think)
If there's such a love affair between Carl and Herm he wouldn't have signed with anyone else but us. Other teams would have stayed out anyway. I say we could have saved the 4th pick.

Frankie
01-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Umm...

http://www.rp-online.de/news/sport/2003-0127/super_bowl2003/ta10.jpg

I'm pretty sure Tampa Bay is okay with the trade.

--Infidel Goat
Against the same raiders too.

J Diddy
01-06-2006, 10:13 PM

you're frigging crazy that is hilarious

chief118
01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
did u guys know that herm and john aberham r close aberham said he would love to go where ever herm goes. hey if we can get aberham and get rid of that f***ing looser eric hicks that would help our D out tons.... :clap:

chief118
01-06-2006, 10:21 PM
aberham is a good pass rusher. with him and allen they would have about 20 sacks.

milkman
01-06-2006, 11:52 PM
you're frigging crazy that is hilarious

Shhh! I know.
Just flippin' some shit.

milkman
01-06-2006, 11:53 PM
aberham is a good pass rusher. with him and allen they would have about 20 sacks.

Whoever this aberham is, I sure hope we get him!

Logical
01-07-2006, 12:05 AM
did u guys know that herm and john aberham r close aberham said he would love to go where ever herm goes. hey if we can get aberham and get rid of that f***ing looser eric hicks that would help our D out tons.... :clap:I really wish n00bs were screened on their ability to spell NFL related terms and names.ROFL

Tactical Funky
01-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Whoever this aberham is, I sure hope we get him!
Sounds like a real killer, he does. ROFL

milkman
01-07-2006, 12:20 AM
I really wish n00bs were screened on their ability to spell NFL related terms and names.ROFL

Hey, at least he got the planet spelling of "looser" correct.

chefsos
01-07-2006, 12:21 AM
I really wish n00bs were screened on their ability to spell NFL related terms and names.ROFL

Hell, I just wish they'd spell out the three letter words.

milkman
01-07-2006, 12:26 AM

You know what I find kind of funny, and sad.

The one word he appears to spell right in his post is one that you'll never find the school system teaching.

F***king.

I am assuming he knew the the letters he replaced with *.

Katipan
01-07-2006, 12:28 AM
F***king.

What the hell does that spell?

milkman
01-07-2006, 12:37 AM
What the hell does that spell?

Do I have to spell it out for you?

Katipan
01-07-2006, 12:40 AM
Do I have to spell it out for you?

Flunking?
Freaking?

um.

that's all I've got.

milkman
01-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Flunking?
Freaking?

um.

that's all I've got.

Fornicating.

Wait.
Too many letters.
No K.

Damn the French suck.

Katipan
01-07-2006, 12:55 AM
The first black penis I ever saw was in my 8th grade Health class.

Rausch
01-07-2006, 01:03 AM

milkman
01-07-2006, 01:06 AM

:eek:

Did you get his name?

Logical
.Speaking of Rausch, I figured he would be ranting and raving that you cannot trade draft picks for a HC, but I guess you became resigned to it, huh Brad?

Frankie
WTF?!!! :eek:

Logical
01-07-2006, 01:07 AM
Hey, at least he got the planet spelling of "looser" correct.I am pretty damn sure that was unintentional, but yea.

milkman
01-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Speaking of Rausch, I figured he would be ranting and raving that you cannot trade draft picks for a HC, but I guess you became resigned to it, huh Brad?

Hell, he probably threw a neg rep bomb at Carl and Terry Bradway.

Katipan
01-07-2006, 01:12 AM
:eek:

Did you get his name?

Mr. Black.

OH the penis?

No... Totally forgot his name. He sat behind me. I sat in that 2nd to last row where the smart asses sit. The drunks and degenerates were in the last one.

I did go for like 10 years thinking all black penii were purple.

Rausch
01-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Speaking of Rausch, I figured he would be ranting and raving that you cannot trade draft picks for a HC, but I guess you became resigned to it, huh Brad?

Call this number (212) 450-2000 and ask for Matt (the rules guy.)

I got my answers, but after having to do all the footwork you bastards can call and find out yourselves... :)

Rausch
01-07-2006, 01:17 AM
Hell, he probably threw a neg rep bomb at Carl and Terry Bradway.

Hey, they hired my 2nd choice for HC in a quick and timely manner.

(If they hadn't I had a pissed off Iranian foreign exchange student ready. Prepped with the info of Carl's political ties and everything... :) )

Logical
01-07-2006, 01:20 AM
Call this number (212) 450-2000 and ask for Matt (the rules guy.)

I got my answers, but after having to do all the footwork you bastards can call and find out yourselves... :)Wow you seriously went this far in finding out. Well props for you, I guess it truly did bother you as much as it appeared.

milkman
01-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Mr. Black.

OH the penis?

No... Totally forgot his name. He sat behind me. I sat in that 2nd to last row where the smart asses sit. The drunks and degenerates were in the last one.

I did go for like 10 years thinking all black penii were purple.

That's only true if they've gone without for about 10 years.

Hammock Parties
01-07-2006, 01:59 AM

You don't say.

My first time was in a college restroom.

Katipan
01-07-2006, 02:08 AM
You don't say.

My first time was in a college restroom.

Was it purple?

You know that whole "politely don't look" thing doesn't exist for women.

We all look if we can.

Hammock Parties
01-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Was it purple?

You know that whole "politely don't look" thing doesn't exist for women.

We all look if we can.

I couldn't discern color, I was too far away. I could have been a beltstrap.

Frankie
01-07-2006, 11:12 AM
I couldn't discern color, I was too far away. You sound pretty disappointed!
:p

BigMeatballDave
01-07-2006, 01:44 PM

Jets: You drive a hard bargain, Mr. Peterson.Awesome!
ROFL

RINGLEADER
01-07-2006, 01:50 PM

The solution is simple: treat coaches like restricted free agents and make the picks mandatory. If a team wants another team's coach and he wants to move make the price two first rounders and stuff like this would never happen again. If you want to be progressive about it you could make the draft selections dependent on the coaches performance over the preceeding season or several seasons.

Problem solved!

milkman
01-07-2006, 01:52 PM
The solution is simple: treat coaches like restricted free agents and make the picks mandatory. If a team wants another team's coach and he wants to move make the price two first rounders and stuff like this would never happen again. If you want to be progressive about it you could make the draft selections dependent on the coaches performance over the preceeding season or several seasons.

Problem solved!

That's a damn good idea.

penchief
01-07-2006, 02:21 PM
A fourth round pick may have been an unnecessary appeasement as far as the Jets intentions were concerned. However, it may have helped to keep the whole fiasco clean in the eyes of Tagliabue. If the NFL believes that the Jets are content with the deal, then the likelihood of Tags having a reason to screw us again is greatly reduced. To me, averting any league scrutiny over the whole thing is worth giving up the 4th rounder.

Nick Athan
01-10-2006, 12:08 AM
All of these transcripts our quit confusing. Which won is the correct transcript? I really wish to publish it in our magizane, Warfiled Illustrated, published every few months or so. This kind of transcirpt scoop our just what we our looking for.

CHow.

Nick Athan
-Publisher