PDA

View Full Version : AP reports that Herm Edwards is bringing..........

ChiefsfaninPA
01-06-2006, 11:43 AM
The Jets equipment staff. Those guys never get the credit or respect they deserve. They have the hardest job in that organization keeping those ugly gang green jerseys from being hideously ugly. They can probably sew the sh!+ out of a jersey and make alterations mid-game. Those are some dedicated professionals. Just think how much our team would improve with just there acquisition.

Warrior5
01-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh well...I'll bet Detroit scoops up our Equipment Coordinator in a heartbeat.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh well...I'll bet Detroit scoops up our Equipment Coordinator in a heartbeat.

If there smart they would.

joesomebody
01-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh well...I'll bet Detroit scoops up our Equipment Coordinator in a heartbeat.I heard they are going for Denver's... Their experience with grease and crisco is something that no Equipment crew in the league can compete with.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-06-2006, 12:02 PM
I heard they are going for Denver's... Their experience with grease and crisco is something that no Equipment crew in the league can compete with.

Nah, the Donks are not giving up there secret weapon.

Warrior5
01-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Nah, the Donks are not giving up there secret weapon.

Don't bet on that...Carl is one tough negotiating SOB. He gets what he wants, and if he wants the Donks E-Coordinator, he'll get him and make the Donks give up draft picks to boot.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah after these negotiations it has put the NFL on notice to bow down to King Carl and give him his ransom, whatever it is he wants he shall receive.........for cheap.