PDA

View Full Version : I Promised I would never say his name again (But I'm Already Drunk)

harpes
01-06-2006, 09:05 PM
What is going to happen to TO next year and what WR's are going to be around in our price range?

chiefs4me
01-06-2006, 09:10 PM
who cares....:D cheers.....:toast:ROFL

Miles
01-06-2006, 09:23 PM
The FA class for WRs looks to be a little weak. This isnt counting guys that may be cut like Moulds.

The possible notable ones:

David Givens
Antwaan Randle El
Antonio Bryant
Reggie Wayne (sounds like he will be resigned)
Jabar Gaffney
Reche Caldwell
Tim Carter
Koren Robinson
Kevin Johnson
Ike Hilliard
Dez White
Joe Jurevicius

Bryant would be my prefered choice but have no idea what he will demand on the market. Lots of talent but has not quite yet had that breakout season that is expected of him.

Alphaman
01-06-2006, 10:41 PM
What is going to happen to TO next year and what WR's are going to be around in our price range?

Honestly, I believe that Herm is the perfect coach for TO. I'd be estatic if Herm talked Carl into bringing TO to KC.

Miles
01-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Honestly, I believe that Herm is the perfect coach for TO. I'd be estatic if Herm talked Carl into bringing TO to KC.

Not sure if I agree with Edwards being the coach for him but I don't think there really is. I do think that that he will not be a problem with any team that will both pay him what he is worth and win games.

harpes
01-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I'm a sick bastard I want TO to get a 1 year contact with us. He doesnt have to go to practice, talk to Green or anything. Just catch a superbowlTD pass

chiefs4me
01-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm a sick bastard I want TO to get a 1 year contact with us. He doesnt have to go to practice, talk to Green or anything. Just catch a superbowlTD pass

ROFL....sick sick sick

dj56dt58
01-07-2006, 12:27 AM
KC has too much of a blananced offense for TO. He would bitch about not getting the ball enough. Of course the offense could change dramaticaly by next season so who knows..