PDA

View Full Version : Sean Taylor

ChiefsfaninPA
01-07-2006, 04:18 PM
That kid can hit. I wish our other safety played like him. He is in on every play and hitting hard. I watched him last week and was impressed. I know he has some off field issues(sadly what athlete doesn't it seems at times) but he is a great safety.

Demonpenz
01-07-2006, 05:50 PM
he has some on the field problems too he was just thrown out of the game. what a homo

4th and Long
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm glad our guys don't spit like he does.

OmahaChief
01-07-2006, 05:52 PM
yeah there is that little problem of his down in Florida of pulling a gun on some gut that stole his atvs. Taylor is a bit of a headcase.

ChiefsfaninPA
01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
I knew somehow this thread was going to come back and bite me in the ass.

Valiant
01-07-2006, 06:15 PM
yeah there is that little problem of his down in Florida of pulling a gun on some gut that stole his atvs. Taylor is a bit of a headcase.

I would pull a gun also if you stole my atv's.. Have over 25k in 3 of them...

KCJake
01-07-2006, 06:19 PM
I knew somehow this thread was going to come back and bite me in the ass.
ROFL That's how it goes. I hear ya though, Taylor is a big time safety. Just doesn't seem to have his head on straight

ChiefsfaninPA
01-07-2006, 06:21 PM
ROFL That's how it goes. I hear ya though, Taylor is a big time safety. Just doesn't seem to have his head on straight

Yeah, that is what I was getting at. He has problems, but on the field he can play. Hopefully it is just his age and he will mature and fast.

chagrin
01-07-2006, 07:29 PM
That kid can Spit. I wish our other safety played like him. He is in on every play and spitting hard. I watched him last week and was impressed. I know he has some off field issues(sadly what athlete doesn't it seems at times) but he is a great safety.

There, that's better. He runs from the law pretty well too!

Coach
01-07-2006, 07:33 PM
There, that's better. He runs from the law pretty well too!

Much faster than Clarett, fo' sure

chagrin
01-07-2006, 07:36 PM
Much faster than Clarett, fo' sure

Has the flaming dick nose come in to defend his guy yet? I've been away the past two days

Wa-Z
01-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Apparently the word is he really didn't spit in his face.

DTLB58
01-07-2006, 07:39 PM
Redskins' Taylor ejected for spitting in player's face

January 7, 2006

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor was ejected for spitting in the face of Michael Pittman during Saturday's playoff game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Taylor spit at Pittman as the two stood face-to-face after a 3-yard scramble by quarterback Chris Simms in the third quarter. Pittman hit Taylor in retaliation, but referee Mike Carey announced there would be no penalty on Pittman.

In the first half, Taylor scored on a 51-yard fumble return that gave the Redskins a 14-0 lead.

Taylor was investigated last season for spitting at Cincinnati receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. The NFL carefully reviewed tapes to determine whether Taylor should be fined, but they found no video evidence to support the allegation.

chagrin
01-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Apparently the word is he really didn't spit in his face.

Well, that's no fun - at least we can still pick on him for his criminal activity

:p

TrickyNicky
01-07-2006, 07:42 PM
The Ref was standing 2 feet away and made the call. I bet he saw the loogie on Pittman's face if he didn't catch him in the act.

chagrin
01-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Taylor was investigated last season for spitting at Cincinnati receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. The NFL carefully reviewed tapes to determine whether Taylor should be fined, but they found no video evidence to support the allegation.

"That my friends, is one magic luggie"

Coach
01-07-2006, 07:54 PM
So since we know that Taylor likes to spit, is he the Romanowski in making?

phxchief
01-08-2006, 07:14 AM
On the topic of hiw football ability, he is one sick player.

But yeah, he's got some problems. That sucks, really. Always seems to be the way - Moss, Owens... everyone else.

And Coach, you bastage, you stole my avatar.

htismaqe
01-08-2006, 08:28 AM
In Taylor's defense, Pittman was hounding him all day, including punching him in the facemask, and Pittman was never penalized...